It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legos

Great now I am totally curious what this was lol

By the way folks anyone have anything new on ashwin? did he fall off the face of the planet?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Basically, we are Light Orbs, or Rays. We are upgraded, at certain points, infinitely. So while infinite, we are still Created and have Creators or Parent(s). Progression and schooling is a team work thing and Grown Ups watch over the children, and so forth and so on. And they selfless and humble and very Christ Consciousness, as we must become to grow up as well.

We have infinite layers of self, soul, light, ever rising higher, from heavy to light, from smaller to larger, though all of this is perceptional, for you can't take a measurement in infinity truly. Its all around us, all at once in the eternal now. These suits are layers and configurations of sound and coding in energy ways. They only appear solid. And consider the programmers without Body suits can see, hear, tastes, smell never mind have enhanced and far greater spectrum of their senses and far more input sense than we have, and considering the programmers feel emotions, love, joy, peace, and yet understand all of them for they have walked in our footpaths as well, and were children of yet another Creation at one time. The programmer can only use their knowledge to put the program in the computer. So people who think it takes our bio suits to see, to taste, and our bio chemicals to feel love are mistaken. For its just a program, one very understood by its Creators.

Some believe upgrading is a combo of transforming the bio suit with the soul. Into real light bodies. I don't know. But I do know that if that is the case, its odd. Because the DNA and bio suit is just exotically arranged energy waves, so, they are combining light with electricity or what???? I cannot really see combining Source/Soul with a Creation as being needed, but then again, whatever is, IS.

But this is a layer of yourself, in a suit. And for those who think they need this suit to combine, ET tends to create lots of different suits and jumps in and out of them at will, so I'm not sure what is going on. I just trust Higher Self to have a good handle on it. And Mom and Dad.

Right now we're golf ball size orbs, and if we overcome these lower chakra type lessons of equality, sharing versus inequality and control of others, if we gain unconditional love and the higher chakras, ie throat of speaking for equality and those without a voice or using our talents to help others, then we gain the crown chakra, or our insight opens to Higher Self and Family guidance, not a hijacked channel.

If we can stand in the Higher Light frequency and graduate from this lower level universe school, we expand enormously in size, hundreds of thousands of times the size of a golf ball light.

The thing about ETs, is they haven't made it out yet either, though there certainly are those interacting with us, as Guides who perhaps are out the other side.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Basically, we are Light Orbs, or Rays. We are upgraded, at certain points, infinitely. So while infinite, we are still Created and have Creators or Parent(s). Progression and schooling is a team work thing and Grown Ups watch over the children, and so forth and so on. And they selfless and humble and very Christ Consciousness, as we must become to grow up as well.

We have infinite layers of self, soul, light, ever rising higher, from heavy to light, from smaller to larger, though all of this is perceptional, for you can't take a measurement in infinity truly. Its all around us, all at once in the eternal now. These suits are layers and configurations of sound and coding in energy ways. They only appear solid. And consider the programmers without Body suits can see, hear, tastes, smell never mind have enhanced and far greater spectrum of their senses and far more input sense than we have, and considering the programmers feel emotions, love, joy, peace, and yet understand all of them for they have walked in our footpaths as well, and were children of yet another Creation at one time. The programmer can only use their knowledge to put the program in the computer. So people who think it takes our bio suits to see, to taste, and our bio chemicals to feel love are mistaken. For its just a program, one very understood by its Creators.

Some believe upgrading is a combo of transforming the bio suit with the soul. Into real light bodies. I don't know. But I do know that if that is the case, its odd. Because the DNA and bio suit is just exotically arranged energy waves, so, they are combining light with electricity or what???? I cannot really see combining Source/Soul with a Creation as being needed, but then again, whatever is, IS.

But this is a layer of yourself, in a suit. And for those who think they need this suit to combine, ET tends to create lots of different suits and jumps in and out of them at will, so I'm not sure what is going on. I just trust Higher Self to have a good handle on it. And Mom and Dad.

Right now we're golf ball size orbs, and if we overcome these lower chakra type lessons of equality, sharing versus inequality and control of others, if we gain unconditional love and the higher chakras, ie throat of speaking for equality and those without a voice or using our talents to help others, then we gain the crown chakra, or our insight opens to Higher Self and Family guidance, not a hijacked channel.

If we can stand in the Higher Light frequency and graduate from this lower level universe school, we expand enormously in size, hundreds of thousands of times the size of a golf ball light.

The thing about ETs, is they haven't made it out yet either, though there certainly are those interacting with us, as Guides who perhaps are out the other side.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

ok we are light rays, but how can our bodys move?what is the relationship to that

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
One more question sorry of they are getting anoying.

The reptilian stem - is it a "microchip" to keep us in animal form?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Our bodies are very high technology, animate, flesh, real organic feeling, not at all like a robot. This universe is a technology but its like a brain cell or a living organism. To compare this to a computer is a good analogy but, its not really like a computer, its organic, and real feeling energy waves, and so natural, its really a wonderful creation, earth is beautiful even on on this lower frequency realm. Our bodies seem to require the Soul/Spirit in them driving the car. Or we're in a coma state. But greys don't. They are universal maintenance workers and can be worn as a suit or function as a highly intelligent, interactive surgery toaster. Yet they do not have consciousness, unless someone or several, are operating out of them. For their bodies will go into all types of enviroments. And if they have trouble in an area, they create hybrid suits to occupy and can switch body suits like a pair of clothing.

Alot can be said about the reptilian brain stem and the moon, with its distortion and altering of the light it sends back to us, and the reptilian brain, keeping us in lower frequency, and all the programming in the media and the frequency they maintain or attempt to maintain by sacrifice, war, and great harm to people and the planet, and pour alot of pain and suffering down leylines. Even BP was down on the Jefferson leyline.

This is to keep us in constant fight or flight, fear and body suit negativity.

We were always coded though, in the body suits, with work to do, for tests. Half Light/half Darkness, half Positive/half Negative, Choices to make on the tests.

Meditation and prayer can overcome all of this, and is like being born again, when you move beyond a problem the body suit and even the reptilian brain is dealing with, whether it be a temptation, reacting quickly, whether it be a strong libido, whatever it is, we can overcome by learning to be mindful, to pull back to the heart, and avoid discussions that get us worked up, by learning to reflect consciously on each interaction and scene and then decide how to behave, rather than just behave and then reflect afterwards on how we wish it had gone it a different way. By praying, asking, and meditating, we gain peace and connections within to our Soul and Family that can really intervene when it gets harder.

Just thinking a positive thought, saying it, writing it down, and thinking of light itself, can raise your mind, throw back the shutters and let the light in and pick up your mood, and then turn all your next thoughts into positive ones.

All of this undoes all the programming, and chips including not just the reptilian brain, but also the implants they put in us, which cause their share of disruption during meditation and are designed to interrupt positive and keep us down in the pens, hurting instead of feeling empowered. But, meditation and thinking light.

For example. Before meditating, write down a few things you wish to see different in your life, and then visualize this with good feelings, forced if necessary. Then do it twice a day, before sleep and before meditation say.

Then take some problems and even wishes, ie. would like lucid dream or astrally project and have a meeting with Higher Self, face to face, (thats mine) consciously. Pray to Mom/Dad, and ask for Higher Self to help with this, pour out the troubles in your life and family and even for the world.

Then, just before going zenmind, and letting Soul guide you as HS and Family see fit, intend that your third eye open, in a positive way only, and see a window with a blind on it, and then see the blind lifting and light flooding you, and feel that light as Joy and Peace and transforming every negative thought you have, and filling you, flooding you with positive solutions that will help everyone.

They can't stop us. They have no power over us. Even in a small reclusive space, overburdened by family and not in the world, we have access to the Greatest Light and Love of all, and so much more in us than they can even imagine. There is nothing they can do to us. If we die, wooppeee, we won the golden ticket home. If we live, well we're not off the hook yet, but we can flood the light and Joy and Positive Solutions in.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Our bodies are very high technology, animate, flesh, real organic feeling, not at all like a robot. This universe is a technology but its like a brain cell or a living organism. To compare this to a computer is a good analogy but, its not really like a computer, its organic, and real feeling energy waves, and so natural, its really a wonderful creation, earth is beautiful even on on this lower frequency realm. Our bodies seem to require the Soul/Spirit in them driving the car. Or we're in a coma state. But greys don't. They are universal maintenance workers and can be worn as a suit or function as a highly intelligent, interactive surgery toaster. Yet they do not have consciousness, unless someone or several, are operating out of them. For their bodies will go into all types of enviroments. And if they have trouble in an area, they create hybrid suits to occupy and can switch body suits like a pair of clothing.

Alot can be said about the reptilian brain stem and the moon, with its distortion and altering of the light it sends back to us, and the reptilian brain, keeping us in lower frequency, and all the programming in the media and the frequency they maintain or attempt to maintain by sacrifice, war, and great harm to people and the planet, and pour alot of pain and suffering down leylines. Even BP was down on the Jefferson leyline.

This is to keep us in constant fight or flight, fear and body suit negativity.

We were always coded though, in the body suits, with work to do, for tests. Half Light/half Darkness, half Positive/half Negative, Choices to make on the tests.

Meditation and prayer can overcome all of this, and is like being born again, when you move beyond a problem the body suit and even the reptilian brain is dealing with, whether it be a temptation, reacting quickly, whether it be a strong libido, whatever it is, we can overcome by learning to be mindful, to pull back to the heart, and avoid discussions that get us worked up, by learning to reflect consciously on each interaction and scene and then decide how to behave, rather than just behave and then reflect afterwards on how we wish it had gone it a different way. By praying, asking, and meditating, we gain peace and connections within to our Soul and Family that can really intervene when it gets harder.

Just thinking a positive thought, saying it, writing it down, and thinking of light itself, can raise your mind, throw back the shutters and let the light in and pick up your mood, and then turn all your next thoughts into positive ones.

All of this undoes all the programming, and chips including not just the reptilian brain, but also the implants they put in us, which cause their share of disruption during meditation and are designed to interrupt positive and keep us down in the pens, hurting instead of feeling empowered. But, meditation and thinking light.

For example. Before meditating, write down a few things you wish to see different in your life, and then visualize this with good feelings, forced if necessary. Then do it twice a day, before sleep and before meditation say.

Then take some problems and even wishes, ie. would like lucid dream or astrally project and have a meeting with Higher Self, face to face, (thats mine) consciously. Pray to Mom/Dad, and ask for Higher Self to help with this, pour out the troubles in your life and family and even for the world.

Then, just before going zenmind, and letting Soul guide you as HS and Family see fit, intend that your third eye open, in a positive way only, and see a window with a blind on it, and then see the blind lifting and light flooding you, and feel that light as Joy and Peace and transforming every negative thought you have, and filling you, flooding you with positive solutions that will help everyone.

They can't stop us. They have no power over us. Even in a small reclusive space, overburdened by family and not in the world, we have access to the Greatest Light and Love of all, and so much more in us than they can even imagine. There is nothing they can do to us. If we die, wooppeee, we won the golden ticket home. If we live, well we're not off the hook yet, but we can flood the light and Joy and Positive Solutions in.

I heard that the moon is a satalite what can you share about this?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Does anyone here believe him?

Some of you know the crazy things I believe and sometimes say here, but this guy sounds like he is reading from a script, I wouldn't believe something like that.
edit on 30-5-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

did you see the other stuff on him do you feel the same, maybe first time on camera was jidder-bug riden

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't like the moon. Its artificial and akin to a craft to me, in that it can move. Its got alot of infastructure within. But shadow runs it. Humans and ETs have been there for a while, ETs longer perhaps, but probably different cycles on earth were there in the past too. However in current times, Nazi's and US Navy, Ets, and negative entities are there. I generally get chills whenever I see it, though the light does come in as joy, no matter how they try to redesign it, so that part is OK. In the astral or next, its akin to a winterland, or there are some really low frequency hellish zones there.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I don't like the moon. Its artificial and akin to a craft to me, in that it can move. Its got alot of infastructure within. But shadow runs it. Humans and ETs have been there for a while, ETs longer perhaps, but probably different cycles on earth were there in the past too. However in current times, Nazi's and US Navy, Ets, and negative entities are there. I generally get chills whenever I see it, though the light does come in as joy, no matter how they try to redesign it, so that part is OK. In the astral or next, its akin to a winterland, or there are some really low frequency hellish zones there.

I heard a theory that it was put there to control us spiritually

have you heard this theory before?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I heard a theory that it was put there to control us spiritually

have you heard this theory before?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yes, David Icke brought up some truths in his book. Also it affects our reptilian brain stem and keeps people in a state of flight or fight. The Light that is reflected back to us is altered. But for everything that we're facing here, I consider it irrelevant, for we're surrounded by crafts, if they unmasked the sky would be filled. There are numerous planets that are undetected in the solar system and some are close to us. Meditation and seeking within for our connection to Source/Creator and Higher Self and direction each day is the most important thing, to be seeking and loving. In a sense if you were a Parent with a large family that you had strived to care for, and ensure each child grew up well, and was happy, succesful, but a certain percentage of your children were selfish and controlling, and had taken off to dominate other areas, and this broke your heart. Would you want them close, to try and influence them, or far away?
edit on 13-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
To me the most important thing is not whether the moon is filled with shadow, dark side technology and soul traps, but whether, each and every day, we can work at unblocking whatever blocks us, learn the lessons our soul came in to learn quickly so we can be given new contracts and really push out and start to wake up the world, like really strive for changes in circumstance to really change the world. Because most of the people who want to do this, or want to start something in the community, who can see, are not able to, their circumstances are not free enough to do so. And those encumbered circumstances are the things they came in to change.

So really seeking for what to do each day, to unblock each day, to grow and be able to start the community wake up council and radio blog, get things going so that the governments will have 80% of the nation glaring at them with the most intense looks while they gulp and go, oh no we're in for it, and the people, yeah you are so out of here, you're going to be in jail for a long long time.

They'll only wish then their negative ETs could beam them up and take them out of this solar system.

So there are far more important things to worry about than the moon, or even 20 foot dracos, because not a single one of them scares me, more makes me want to take them by the ear and time them out. I want to be in a position to be able to do the work I would like to do and I want to see the world waking up. That is my single minded focus and don't have any concern for any blocks of the negatives. I know they don't have the permissions to do what they're doing. They'll answer to all of us.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
He put out a new video what do you guys think???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

oops forgot to embed

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff. I can agree with what he is saying.

On a side note.....

He looks like my twin brother. His hair line is a little different. But Jesus Christ. I am serious when I say I am calling my dad tomorrow. Holy crap!

EDIT:
His nose is a little different and he is kinda darker, But still. Genetic distribution is awsome.
I am EVERYWHERE!!!

edit on 13-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

Very interesting stuff. I can agree with what he is saying.

On a side note.....

He looks like my twin brother. His hair line is a little different. But Jesus Christ. I am serious when I say I am calling my dad tomorrow. Holy crap!

EDIT:
His nose is a little different and he is kinda darker, But still. Genetic distribution is awsome.
I am EVERYWHERE!!!

edit on 13-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

please post your picture i am very curious about this not even kidding

btw what is your lineage? i google ashwin and it turned out to be indian (East) and farinacci turned out to be italian....so i think he is half indian/italian - but maybe just italian with a werid first name given idk

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I saw the original video

Me a couple years ago.

On my great great grandmother was FROM the canary islands off Spain. She was the typical tall, blond, blue eyed native to the islands. On my father's side I am Visigoth and native Asturian from northern Spain.
I don't know. I thought it was weird at first.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

I saw the original video

Me a couple years ago.

On my great great grandmother was FROM the canary islands off Spain. She was the typical tall, blond, blue eyed native to the islands. On my father's side I am Visigoth and native Asturian from northern Spain.
I don't know. I thought it was weird at first.

wtf lol

are you sure your not him? coming on here spying on what people r saying about you? lol jk

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

oops forgot to embed

I'm glad there is another, find him very interesting. I like his account.

Faith is the partner of hope. Trust. Belief. Knowing. Knowing what Love is allows us to see through the traps in religions, in policies, economic policies, political stripes, how we think on every level, and accept homelessness, or slavery for houses, everything, when we co-own all the earth and resources, at least temporarily while here, for The Equality is real, everything else is a regression of consciousness and a distortion, or not real. Only Love is real. We have to have faith/trust in Family and Goodness watching over, in protection to do the work we came to do, and in each other. We can do it.

I don't think we reach into our ancient self to awaken, but into our Future Self, our more progressed Self, but however one sees this, into our expanded Soul, who has the answers, we need to seek within.

What isn't said here though is that, a person can seek a long time, our Souls do tend to keep certain information from us and a veil in place even when we strive and want so much to transform our hearts, minds and focus to overcoming and helping. Its like something is still there that prevents us from reaching that goal. So its not as easy as he is saying and some of us struggle every single day with this as the main goal or focus and its not coming, the way to do it, the way to make that difference.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join