It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Oh and also he stressed that he had no idea about UFO's or ufology etc. Show me one person of college age that does not know about UFO's! Just one person! EVERYONE knows about UFO's. This was another flag for me that he was talking non-sense!

Also he says he has been given the role to deliver the message, yet he didn't give any real message.

He said he had been given the knowledge that would take 70-80 years to learn. Where is this knowledge?

I like to keep an open mind but when I smell BS I have to accept it as such.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Usually when people talk about UFO's it stops at UFO's, most people don't have any further knowledge than an unidentified object flying in the sky.

And he is asked to tell us what happened when he got abducted, thats what he did.
edit on 9-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

You assume something he hasn't spoken about, at least not on this video. He said that AT THAT MOMENT his body fell to the ground. Even saying, "it just fell to the ground". He's talking about something that was happening there and then. He didn't say when he came back his body was on the ground, he was talking in the moment.

I'd rater listen and judge what he was saying than try to guess what had happened.

Listen to that part again.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it did it fall?

Just because he couldn't see his body fall doesn't mean it didn't happen, and thinking logically for him to know his body fell is upon his return when he wakes up on the floor. That little misconception isn't enough to say this whole story is total bs.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

He offered the information that he knew nothing of UFO's etc. Kept stressing he was just a normal guy etc. Me doth think the lady protest too much! He wasn't even asked about any UFO's.

It sounds like you just want to believe him and you are prepared to make excuses for him. That is your choice but personally he struck me as a liar. His story was inconsistent.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.

He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

Should I video this homeless fellow so he can tell us all about Atlantis?
He could be legit, ya know?

Greetings:

We, for one, would like to interview this person and we have the where-with-all, equipment and experience to accomplish this assignment in a professional manner.

You may PM us and we will provide direct contact info.

You may be on to something here!

BTW, good on you for your awareness of your bioelectrical field and grounding procedures.

We can discuss that separately.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Lol what does that even have to do with anything? You're coming back with old philosophical jibes to back up your assumptions?

I just listened to what he had to say, I watched the whole video and gave the guy a fair hearing. I just pointed out the parts that rang alarm bells to me. I was only using his words. I'm only talking about what he said. You on the other hand are making things up on his behalf, why?

Isn't it a possibility that he is a liar? That he is looking for attention perhaps?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Obviously, but it remains only a possibility like everything else, I'm not going to call shenanigans yet. I am investigating

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I hope he makes a part 2. There of course is a chance its just some released info, someone told him it was time to release, as there seems to be many sides in ufology and the different plans/powers behind agendas in the black op/ptb agendas.

And aside from that "I'll be as honest as possible" statement that did stick out oddly, but could have been a misuse of translational, for he does have a faint accent. Don't know, that part was suspicious.

But, what he did reveal (though he didn't get into before this original creation, and so the story still fits into us being created for earth, when we're not even from earth), what he did reveal in a narrow scope, so far, was good.

This creation was a perfect innocent creation and humanity was far more enhanced than now, then the takeover occurred by the annanuki side, or the negatives, those serving evil and their power structures. And it was all downgraded.

The red light, like a big orb, is the color of the light on my main human type contacts, who I've seen as blonds, men and women, and some dark haired men. They were very tall, over 7-8 feet.

I hope there is a part 2 and would like to know more of what he would share.

Based on that info, its almost as if, he is an experiencer or he is being told to release this info which may imply black operations.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Investigating isn't about making assumptions and masking what is being said with what COULD of happened. Like I say I like to be open minded hence why I heard him out. But it didn't strike me as being genuine at all. Perhaps he was good intentioned though? He wanted to stop violence etc and that is a good cause. Though I don't feel that lying is the way to go about it.

Oh another thing, he said he had been given all this knowledge 70-80 years worth. But he still had to come back and do some research into the "entities" he had met? lol

Come on!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

If he is for real, he probably is, and I for one would love him to be given a voice, and video'd.

By the way, I have a thread about a homeless mans conversation and it leads me to believe that many are black ops, or M'Kultra, that one talked of programs with certain psychodelics and regulated out of the body experiments,and he went on about black operations and Mossad was mentioned.

Also for some who may be long term homeless, there could very well be strong connects to having the veil pulled back, as nature and freedom from programming does enable more inner connections if the person isn't doing harmful things to self and others.

Lastly, there are many mentally ill on the streets as well, being denied decent housing and services.

Sometimes being mentally ill can be shamanistic, for we label those who don't fit into our slave culture mental illness, whereas amongst tribal people, this wasn't done, and after caretaking someone with visions and giving them light work only, if they didn't improve many became shamans because they could see multidimensionally.

So even if he was mentally ill, it is not the same thing as saying one can know he is not accessing real knowledge, people simply make too many assumptions.

I worked in front line housing as a key worker for many years for homeless people organisations and mental health accommodation organisations.

Here in the UK, as is probably similar for other places, I have to say that the majority of the homeless people appeared more a construct of lack of education / correct guidance, an ill thought society and unintelligent governments. Some were suffering from mental health issues but most were drug addicts and morally unscrupulous.

edit on 9-5-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

There are some that fit that, but not the one I talked to. Mind you he did look out of place and cold in unsuitable jacket, with tumble of red hair, and had a real watchful look, and he also didn't like just having someone buy him a coffee/sandwhich, but turned that down shortly, trying to wipe windshields and clean up cars, and help unload trucks and he didn't just want handouts. I figure the grass roots is where certain people are filtered down too.

I would even say psy op, though that could be imagination. At a store further away and never where I saw him, I heard my name (which he wasn't given), almost like a shout in my head, and I turned around and he was behind me watching me with a guarded look. I could never figure out how that happened.

edit to add: Up north the homeless were called Troppers, and were typically alcholic, and sort of treated as if they were ex soldiers, shell shocked from life.

Even amongst ordinary grass roots people, you should hear the level of conspiracy theory they believe.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

He offered the information that he knew nothing of UFO's etc. Kept stressing he was just a normal guy etc. Me doth think the lady protest too much! He wasn't even asked about any UFO's.

It sounds like you just want to believe him and you are prepared to make excuses for him. That is your choice but personally he struck me as a liar. His story was inconsistent.

I feel the same way, I think we should be open minded and listen. Granted, never accept anything without being skeptical.

I for one love what he had to say and am going to be encouraged to share this with people.

Part2 will be revealing

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Part2 will be revealing

How do you know that? Are you affiliated with him in some way?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
part2 will be revealing with regard to how we can judge what is going on....

No i am not

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well I think it's already pretty clear to be honest. If he had this earth shattering news wouldn't he just tell us? The guy was there right? They must have filmed it all in one go, why not release it all in one go? The guy is a fraud in my book. But if he did do another video I would watch it just to see what crud he comes up with this time? Maybe he's reading the comments so he can learn to be a better liar and be more consistent next time? lol

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

He did, it was his first interview, and it was hard on him, to speak up, I wont ever do that. He was posting on forums before that, annonymously, and that to me is the best anyway. There is more info, he was taking a break which implies the video goes on, but maybe he wasn't up to public speaking and had to quit at the time, which I certainly don't blame him. In fact, think he's rather brave.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There are far too many unanswered questions in this life, and I would like to hear more before I pass judgment.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Wtf? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard here on ATS... well, okay, not really, but it is very, very interesting...
Yes, you should videotape this man. And why the heck are you walking around barefoot? Aren't you afraid to step on something sharp and rusty?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

How do you explain the inconsistencies in his story? It didn't look like this was the first time he had spoken about it to me. Looked like he had rehearsed it a lot to be honest.

But come on, he knew nothing of UFO's? That was a big kicker for me. UFO stuff is everywhere. He's never seen Independence day? lol

Saying he had all this knowledge given to him yet he went back and did a load of research?

Oh he also said the entity said everything was going to be alright! Yet then he says we have to stop the violence or else the dark forces will take over and it will be too late!

He's full of it.

I'll give anyone a good chance but when they have loads of stuff that doesn't make sense I can come to no other conclusion but to say he's a fraud! I mean why wouldn't this "red light!" just come by the guys house? Why do it on the beach? Doesn't make any sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join