It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We have to stop thinking in terms of the physical/material, we rationalise things in the physical or the material but god is above all this, even time and what we class as finite and infinite as they are also creations of god and as such god is not subject to the laws.

However eternity is a different matter all together.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

God can't be put in one idea either, for as you step out of the screen, there is always another level in Infinity. And the Creator always becomes Child. Even Dolores Cannon speaks of this. Yet one can still say, the Light is God, and there is this Love, Guidance and Wholeness, but from a Higher Level, not the whole of us in tests, ie. not the bad. I've been shown that only what can stand in Light's Frequency of Love and Goodness is even real, the rest is distortion/illusion. Its like if a person is from a loving family with means to help them, and the love to do so, but that person is overhwelmed with negative thoughts, perhaps they have a condition, and have made mistakes in their lives too, been ruthless or selfish and now, they are in the hospital, having a breakdown, dead end thoughts, more paranoid ways of looking at others, and not even just waking up and thinking, wait, I can call Dad and Mom, they were just offering exactly the rest and help I needed, but I didn't trust them, threw a big fight, blamed them for my misery, and walked away.

That person is not in reality, they aren't seeing the truth in front of them, they are trapped in more negative thought patterns, and in a dark shadow realm that is distortion. Its surreal. Illusion.

But until the mind turns around and starts to work for clarity and Light and Goodness they are insane.

So God/Goodness/Family is the ALL of Light Souls Consciousness, but not the ALL of choices.

I know this is one level of manifestation, one frequency. But frequency of forms continues all the way up. Matrix within matrix within matrix, and in reality Creation doesnt just sit formless.

Also frequency relates alot to the mindset I described above. So earth has gone up and down, depending on the minds trapped here.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Looks like theres a new video uploaded.

hmmm, much more interesting then the first one... What do you guys think?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thanks rusty, I haven't changed my opinion, great time to be alive absolutely.

cheers

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
Thanks rusty, I haven't changed my opinion, great time to be alive absolutely.

cheers

It really is

Scary times. but interesting to see whats actually happeing

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by rusty1212

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

Should I video this homeless fellow so he can tell us all about Atlantis?
He could be legit, ya know?

Yes! You absolutely should. But... Not because "He could be legit"... That's not really the point of it. At least for me. I sure didn't click on this thread because "it could be legit". Did you? I won't judge! I think the BEST PART of being here in this reality, is that people have different beliefs and ideas and such. But me personally, I clicked on this thread because I hoped to read something fascinating. Watching a fascinating video will do though. I hope it will be fascinating anyway... What you've said sounds very interesting. Get his permission, and make a SERIES of videos, please? Like 4 or 5, 15mins each, or whatever you decide will work best. I'm definitely not seating this is relevant to your story and you may already know this interesting fact, but, did you know that a homeless person is a favorite disguise of the CIA and other intelligence agencies? I suppose of would also be a good way to disappear and not have your name/identity attached to anything, if you knew how to live comfortably outdoors. That's pretty... Funny? Interesting? what your guy says about being grounded and having an electrical signature and stuff... Never heard that one before! Anyway, thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It would be interesting. but like i said only if it is not against the will of the gentleman as i believe that would not be fair.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Does anyone know how i can edit my original post?

It seems like the edit feature is not working, i'd like to add this to the original.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by Druscilla

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

Should I video this homeless fellow so he can tell us all about Atlantis?
He could be legit, ya know?

Yes! You absolutely should. But... Not because "He could be legit"... That's not really the point of it. At least for me. I sure didn't click on this thread because "it could be legit". Did you? I won't judge! I think the BEST PART of being here in this reality, is that people have different beliefs and ideas and such. But me personally, I clicked on this thread because I hoped to read something fascinating. Watching a fascinating video will do though. I hope it will be fascinating anyway... What you've said sounds very interesting. Get his permission, and make a SERIES of videos, please? Like 4 or 5, 15mins each, or whatever you decide will work best. I'm definitely not seating this is relevant to your story and you may already know this interesting fact, but, did you know that a homeless person is a favorite disguise of the CIA and other intelligence agencies? I suppose of would also be a good way to disappear and not have your name/identity attached to anything, if you knew how to live comfortably outdoors. That's pretty... Funny? Interesting? what your guy says about being grounded and having an electrical signature and stuff... Never heard that one before! Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Lets hold all judgement until we actually hear him speak, at this point its all speculation.

I think that he might just be a reincarnated sole, that fall on hard times in his human self. Being so wise as to realize its just a ride he chose to say "Screw it"

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Really odd. I clicked in thinking the second video was out.

I agree with his message but wonder why he is holding back on some of it, unless it is something he knows, is dangerous to go into, sensitive information perhaps.

I also wish he was not just saying he will give the message, no more, and no less than he was given. In that we have to give it our all.

I know that one person can wake up and do something, but Im not sure what he means. Another told me this too, ET_MAN, he said, that if you were one light, in a world of darkness, where everyone was looking for answers and truth, your Infinity was equal to the Infinity all around you, how could you fail.

But what does it mean to hold that frequency, that grid work, does he mean, develop your telekinsis? That could take years? Does he mean, astral project or lucid dream and meet with your Guide and get clear conscious communication directing you or showiing you, or unlocking memories to do something specific?

Or does he mean, by increasing frequency, connection to Source/Higher Self, and Guidance, (which we're always under a veil even when seeking and even if we're fortuante enough to have had contact, and the veil lift at times, there is still alot stubbornly left un lifted, so its still this "tests" maybe)?

That, one person just stands up and somehow feeds the poor, or starts a movement to do so?

Or does he mean that one holds the frequency of love and sticks to family, and transmutes perhaps the harder energies around them seeking guidance always?

I constantly seek those answers, daily almost, so, its not clear what it means. I was shown that Christ didn't become a revolutionary, the early Christians shared, but they did so locally, as they could, they didn't do things that they couldn't do.

I wish he was more specific in his actual message, clearer, right out with it.

Does he mean law of affinity?

it has to do with us, and we cant just fight a revolution. Yesterday, I was thinking how throughout history, and now, the same group had power, and in they run this hideous slave camp with so much inequality and suffering, and there are cosmic bullies as well.

Now, in these kind of more gravity frequency realms, evil seems to win, to take over, because good people are peaceful and not ruthless, so they don't claw out empires. Now, under the circumstances this is completely unfair, for that means that these realms are destined to be run by evil and people suffering atrocities that even one atrocity occurring like the zillions that do in the universe, destroys everything in existence.

Surely there must be a way for good people to win, but we can't do it because we can't fight on this secular level he talks of, I already know that.

Its so unfair. I took that into the bath and in a flash saw, We Have To Raise Our Frequency And Kindness Is A Part Of This, Above Them.

Is that what he means?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
DOn't trust in this elohim demonic spell. Real spiritual beings would contact youre mind, not abduct you like a dog. Not take over you're body like some puppet. think about it. Its just another ploy to trick the masses into putting there mind power into this fake elohim garbage.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
DOn't trust in this elohim demonic spell. Real spiritual beings would contact youre mind, not abduct you like a dog. Not take over you're body like some puppet. think about it. Its just another ploy to trick the masses into putting there mind power into this fake elohim garbage.

I have heard this before and it does make sense and is a great point....I just don't understand why demons would want to empower humans?? Thats why i disagree...

Personally I feel more empowered and determined...But thats still a good point and makes you think

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

He didn't have a negative abduction by his own word.

Aside from negatives abductions and details on what can be remembered in that, positive experiences vary.

Examples that have happened with me, having checkups in my home, with covers moving, indebts on bed, things clipped on my fingers something done to my head, with telepathic communication. Surgery to remove an implant. Having something placed on your head at night, to elevate your frequency, after being told telepathically you would be in a meeting with them. You could feel hands that were finer and lighter than ours, but still somewhat solid doing this, just like with the checkup.

But when you were told the meeting would occur, much earlier, the telepathic message is not a flat screen vision its a 3D interactive, reality around you, meaning he is projecting himself in??? And then I was pulled out, to the craft and to a station monitoring sun.

Now before this, I was kind of shrugging off the whole message of the meeting, its hard to describe how one part of you is recognizing energy, him feel awakened and happy with his light, his being, his presence like a friend, but the other part of you is saying, well OK, we'll see, but nothing will happen. Which is possibly why I was pulled, and then after waking up to that, which was overwhelming to me, the station was overwhelming shift of paradigm, then not disbelieving it, more of a reaction of refusing to deal with it, rolling it away from your consciousness, tossing it and not thinking of it. Go downstairs, make coffee, somehow a while later outside, now its dark, Go back in, but on the way in here loudly, "don"t go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet" and this craft appears, red light, flies slowly forward soundless over roof at (guessing only) 150 feet, somewhere between 100-200 feet. Low. Lower than a small plane usually goes. And just over your roof vanishes.

Now, I can't say those were in the least bit negative. Just a push past my limitations so I was overwhelmed.

Then that night, the light hands and buzzing near my ears.

They way its done is meant to be awakening, gentle, not forceful. He told me he regretted showing me, when I was cancelling it all out on the station, and she said, that it was time I knew. Don't know why I couldn't deal with it, but it was done incrementally.

And at no point in this involvement which only made me search harder and meditate and go within, to really strive for my Soul connection, in no way did I wake up with wounds like I have, as my family has, thankfully after the soul connections and help from ETs, waking up with wounds ended. For the most part, there was a strange mark on my son and me when he crawled into bed in January, that healed slowly in a triangle on both of us. And it was after a family upset, kids arguing and me arguing instead of trying Love tactics, and lowering frequency. Its really important to keep working at being peace and love and not slipping into giving permissions to the bad side through anger, or disagreements or anything that lowers frequency.

It is not apparent in the least he had negative contact.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Really odd. I clicked in thinking the second video was out.

I agree with his message but wonder why he is holding back on some of it, unless it is something he knows, is dangerous to go into, sensitive information perhaps.

I also wish he was not just saying he will give the message, no more, and no less than he was given. In that we have to give it our all.

I know that one person can wake up and do something, but Im not sure what he means. Another told me this too, ET_MAN, he said, that if you were one light, in a world of darkness, where everyone was looking for answers and truth, your Infinity was equal to the Infinity all around you, how could you fail.

But what does it mean to hold that frequency, that grid work, does he mean, develop your telekinsis? That could take years? Does he mean, astral project or lucid dream and meet with your Guide and get clear conscious communication directing you or showiing you, or unlocking memories to do something specific?

Or does he mean, by increasing frequency, connection to Source/Higher Self, and Guidance, (which we're always under a veil even when seeking and even if we're fortuante enough to have had contact, and the veil lift at times, there is still alot stubbornly left un lifted, so its still this "tests" maybe)?

That, one person just stands up and somehow feeds the poor, or starts a movement to do so?

Or does he mean that one holds the frequency of love and sticks to family, and transmutes perhaps the harder energies around them seeking guidance always?

I constantly seek those answers, daily almost, so, its not clear what it means. I was shown that Christ didn't become a revolutionary, the early Christians shared, but they did so locally, as they could, they didn't do things that they couldn't do.

I wish he was more specific in his actual message, clearer, right out with it.

Does he mean law of affinity?

it has to do with us, and we cant just fight a revolution. Yesterday, I was thinking how throughout history, and now, the same group had power, and in they run this hideous slave camp with so much inequality and suffering, and there are cosmic bullies as well.

Now, in these kind of more gravity frequency realms, evil seems to win, to take over, because good people are peaceful and not ruthless, so they don't claw out empires. Now, under the circumstances this is completely unfair, for that means that these realms are destined to be run by evil and people suffering atrocities that even one atrocity occurring like the zillions that do in the universe, destroys everything in existence.

Surely there must be a way for good people to win, but we can't do it because we can't fight on this secular level he talks of, I already know that.

Its so unfair. I took that into the bath and in a flash saw, We Have To Raise Our Frequency And Kindness Is A Part Of This, Above Them.

Is that what he means?

these are questions that are yet to be answered...

I read your post 2 times, very interesting ideas and posts you made here, and i admire that you are on your journey daily. we all are in some way or another..

I can only offer you my personal opinion

From my observation, he knows we are in deep trouble..And he does not know when the right time/how he should break the bad news, also when he should break his good news as he shows he has...Or else why the urgency? urgency isnt just bad news... Plus he said the story is not over yet...

I think its like a puzzle peice, peice by piece the whole thing will be unveiled.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
By the way sorry for posting this, but can someone help me edit the first post i made on this thread?

The edit feature is not there..

Id like the add the 2nd video so people dont get confused..thanks

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You need to write to a mod for that, because there is a limit on how long one can do it. I think if you write and ask for a video to be included in the first post, it can be done.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wanna know how Elohim are demonic. Blue Eyes

The universe was created from dark matter/dark energy
melanin is dark matter
creators are melanin rich

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You need to write to a mod for that, because there is a limit on how long one can do it. I think if you write and ask for a video to be included in the first post, it can be done.

Okay will do that, thanks..

I was wondering why there was no edit feature... thought it was a glitch or something

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Wanna know how Elohim are demonic. Blue Eyes

The universe was created from dark matter/dark energy
melanin is dark matter
creators are melanin rich

I have blue eyes....

Does that make me evil or demonic by nature?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No, but you better get right with your melanin. Start getting melanin rich, eating GREENS!
edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join