It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dananni

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by Druscilla

Please do!
That is one of the best suggestions I have read here in a long time.
No matter how true it is, it would be interesting to hear what that homeless gentleman has to say.

We should also be warning Druscilla to be more careful going forward with this idea. Druscilla, please be careful. There is something odd about this, moreso than him being a homeless man. Maybe have someone keep an eye on you from a distance while speaking with him?
edit on 10-5-2012 by dananni because: (no reason given)

I would imagine that he probably is quite harmless, but yes I do concur.
Approach with caution.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Please do!
No matter how true it is, it would be interesting to hear what that homeless gentleman has to say.

We should also be warning Druscilla to be more careful going forward with this idea. Druscilla, please be careful. There is something odd about this, moreso than him being a homeless man. Maybe have someone keep an eye on you from a distance while speaking with him?

Approach with caution.

Better safe then sorry !

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

Please do!

Approach with caution.

Better safe then sorry !

No doubt about that!
Let us hope that everything goes according to plans and that we get to hear some amazing stories.
edit on 11-5-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Please do!

Approach with caution.

Better safe then sorry !

No doubt about that!
Let us hope that everything goes according to plans and that we get to hear some amazing stories.
edit on 11-5-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

I can drink to that one, friend!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I watched this video in the comp lab with no sound, just by seeing his expressions I got the vibe he was bull#ting or trying to overexagerate something. After actually listening to it I'm getting the vibe he's just adding to something he believed happened to him to make it seem more interesting. I'm all for stuff like this but this video just isn't sitting right with me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie
I watched this video in the comp lab with no sound, just by seeing his expressions I got the vibe he was bull#ting or trying to overexagerate something. After actually listening to it I'm getting the vibe he's just adding to something he believed happened to him to make it seem more interesting. I'm all for stuff like this but this video just isn't sitting right with me.

Its so weird i get allot of people saying that but for some reason i dont see it.

Does that make me one of the naive ones? jeez i hope not

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

well theres 41 stars saying please do and one is off me
also you come across as a person with a good heart
no a very good heart

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I just didn't believe him at all. He was acting all scared and shocked, asked for a break, comes back, and talks about all this positive stuff that he supposedly experienced. He says he knows nothing about UFOs or OBE, and then starts going in depth about '___'. If he knew what '___' was, I'm sure he knows what an OBE is. And who doesn't know anything about UFOs? Also, when he started bringing up being on a movie and TV set, that just made me think this guy wants to be an actor, and this video is either practice, or something he's gonna try and submit.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
I just didn't believe him at all. He was acting all scared and shocked, asked for a break, comes back, and talks about all this positive stuff that he supposedly experienced. He says he knows nothing about UFOs or OBE, and then starts going in depth about '___'. If he knew what '___' was, I'm sure he knows what an OBE is. And who doesn't know anything about UFOs? Also, when he started bringing up being on a movie and TV set, that just made me think this guy wants to be an actor, and this video is either practice, or something he's gonna try and submit.

hmm interesting ideas, with regards to the move set i didnt catch that first time around not sure if its pointing to anything..

But from my understanding he learned about dmt and ancient history while he was with the elohim??

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
He references the incident being at night several times, yet he goes out without any shoes. He mentions driving, shouldnt he have adequate footwear on to drive?
edit on 10-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

What does "being night time" have to do with wearing shoes?

Also, shoes are not required to drive. /boggle

It doesn't matter if he is real or fake IMO, he says some interesting things nonetheless.

I think it would be wise to wear footwear at night because if it's dark you won't see what you're stepping onto on the streets, etc. Most people put on their shoes when they go out, day or night, unless they are 6 yrs old , an Indian in the jungle or Jesus.

It's illegal to drive boggly barefoot. Maybe it isn't where you or he live.

It just struck me as odd. It seemed to me he tried to make a point of it, saying it twice, that might be why it caught my attention. No idea what it was supposed to mean.
I'd go back & watch again if he wasn't the slowest story teller in the world.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Body language, eyes, rhythm and what he does with his hands....all point to bullshìt. It comes down to burden of proof. Without ANY evidence that any of his claims actually took place, its just talk. Just another nutter with an imagination fed by puffs from paper bags containing solvents and strong adhesives...and a substantial amount of damage to his frontal lobe all stemming from blunt force trauma and drug-damaged brain tissue.

He's just normal enough to sound convincing to the casual observer but, those who are well versed in the art of dishing out and detecting bullshìt, he's just another meaningless fraud in a sea of many. The idea of it being true is a nice thought. Quaint. Inspiring, even....sadly, just a load of piss. Even Andrew Basiago put more effort into his wild tale. He's more believable.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Body language, eyes, rhythm and what he does with his hands....all point to bullshìt. It comes down to burden of proof. Without ANY evidence that any of his claims actually took place, its just talk. Just another nutter with an imagination fed by puffs from paper bags containing solvents and strong adhesives...and a substantial amount of damage to his frontal lobe all stemming from blunt force trauma and drug-damaged brain tissue.

He's just normal enough to sound convincing to the casual observer but, those who are well versed in the art of dishing out and detecting bullshìt, he's just another meaningless fraud in a sea of many. The idea of it being true is a nice thought. Quaint. Inspiring, even....sadly, just a load of piss. Even Andrew Basiago put more effort into his wild tale. He's more believable.

Andrew is just a mouthpeice in a suite, how can anyone take him seriously lol

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In that video he imparted zero knowledge/ info. Are there more videos? Also.. There was a lot of windup, a lot of trying to establish the honesty of the subject and the credibility of the story before he had gotten into the meat of it, which is bad. It sounded rehearsed. I don't believe his denials of not knowing anything at all of spiritual matters, OBE's and so forth. Even those who don't believe in it have heard of it. The camera angle is such that you don't get a proper look at his eyes..he feigned being upset, but the things he talked about, don't really match those moments when he "needed a break".

The '___' rant was odd, and misplaced. It didn't belong with the narrative. That was inserted, for reasons unknown. The one thing he said that rang true was telepathic communication, but, he then contradicts that when he said the Elohim "verbally and visually" showed him earth when it was new. Dude is lying. Now, you may ask, how do I know that telepathic communication rings true with such experiences?

Because it happened to me. Several years ago, 3 beings appeared to me. They looked much like creatures you'd see on a totem pole, or on Egyptian tablets etc. they spoke telepathically to me. The message was "make amends". Strange, why me, right? Well 2 reasons, I think.

1) my bloodline. It's more than possible that, on my biological father's side, I may have some of " their" blood in me. I have no proof to offer, just weird as # experiences my whole life that points to this as possible, and a hunch.

2) I'm an actor, and, at the time of this visitation, a film that I'm in was receiving worldwide acclaim, and won many awards, including 3 oscars. The film dealt with a subject matter humanity has been grappling with since we were created. See, "they" do use people to spread messages that humanity needs to hear. Especially if you happen to be in a position to reach a lot of people, and, at that moment, I was in such a position. Their message, the one I was meant to spread, was of forgiveness and reconciliation... Now, the look of the beings that visited were quite strange to me at that time. Although I wasn't ignorant of spiritual matters, I'd not seen anything like them before. A couple years after this happened, I stumbled across the works of one Zecharia Sitchin. I put Sitchin's books down after awhile, left it alone, pursued other works and spiritual paths, sort of forgot about the whole thing. Picked up "12th Planet" again 2 weeks ago, thinking I'd give Sitchin another try. And, as I read, I remembered my experience, and it occurred to me who had come calling.

Annunaki.

edit on 12-5-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
In that video he imparted zero knowledge/ info. Are there more videos? Also.. There was a lot of windup, a lot of trying to establish the honesty of the subject and the credibility of the story before he had gotten into the meat of it, which is bad. It sounded rehearsed. I don't believe his denials of not knowing anything at all of spiritual matters, OBE's and so forth. Even those who don't believe in it have heard of it. The camera angle is such that you don't get a proper look at his eyes..he feigned being upset, but the things he talked about, don't really match those moments when he "needed a break".

The '___' rant was odd, and misplaced. It didn't belong with the narrative. That was inserted, for reasons unknown. The one thing he said that rang true was telepathic communication, but, he then contradicts that when he said the Elohim "verbally and visually" showed him earth when it was new. Dude is lying. Now, you may ask, how do I know that telepathic communication rings true with such experiences?

Because it happened to me. Several years ago, 3 beings appeared to me. They looked much like creatures you'd see on a totem pole, or on Egyptian tablets etc. they spoke telepathically to me. The message was "make amends". Strange, why me, right? Well 2 reasons, I think.

1) my bloodline. It's more than possible that, on my biological father's side, I may have some of " their" blood in me. I have no proof to offer, just weird as # experiences my whole life that points to this as possible, and a hunch.

2) I'm an actor, and, at the time of this visitation, a film that I'm in was receiving worldwide acclaim, and won many awards, including 3 oscars. The film dealt with a subject matter humanity has been grappling with since we were created. See, "they" do use people to spread messages that humanity needs to hear. Especially if you happen to be in a position to reach a lot of people, and, at that moment, I was in such a position. Their message, the one I was meant to spread, was of forgiveness and reconciliation... Now, the look of the beings that visited were quite strange to me at that time. Although I wasn't ignorant of spiritual matters, I'd not seen anything like them before. A couple years after this happened, I stumbled across the works of one Zecharia Sitchin. I put Sitchin's books down after awhile, left it alone, pursued other works and spiritual paths, sort of forgot about the whole thing. Picked up "12th Planet" again 2 weeks ago, thinking I'd give Sitchin another try. And, as I read, I remembered my experience, and it occurred to me who had come calling.

Annunaki.

Where there any non human entities involved in communicating with you, and if so please describe them. Did they sound like his story?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

No, what I saw wasn't human at all. The main one of the three had yellow eyes, his body was sort of like a raccoon walking upright, tail and all. He was the one who communicated. The other two had animal-like forms also, don't remember details on them. wish I could give more detail..but that's what I saw. I initially thought I was dreaming, but, no. It was real.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

There are many different forms, but usually they change according to the programming of the people. At least this is Dolores Cannon's writing, in the regressions she does. And quite interesting ones at that. I've only seen humans, and greys, and the reptilian type in outlines, shadows, and one cloud ship for a couple days, my son and I saw, down low, that vanished quicly and the next day a kind of almost like a computer screen image. And then there are the felines. And mantis.

The sound of the glowing eyes, 3 of them, almost makes an owl link to me for some reason, suddenly Im seeing 3 greys, but I'm sure there are many different species.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No, what I saw wasn't human at all. The main one of the three had yellow eyes, his body was sort of like a raccoon walking upright, tail and all. He was the one who communicated. The other two had animal-like forms also, don't remember details on them. wish I could give more detail..but that's what I saw. I initially thought I was dreaming, but, no. It was real.

two more quesrtions

1. did you have substantial fear?

2. how long where you with them in "human time"

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

two more quesrtions

Initial shock, but no fear. It was a "holy #ing #" feeling more tha anything else..I wasn't screaming or anything like that..and time- wise it felt very short, a few minutes.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

two more quesrtions

Initial shock, but no fear. It was a "holy #ing #" feeling more tha anything else..I wasn't screaming or anything like that..and time- wise it felt very short, a few minutes.

Do you feel like you had anything to do with it happening?

In other words, if i where to want to experience such a thing how would i go about doing it?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

two more quesrtions

Do you feel like you had anything to do with it happening?

In other words, if i where to want to experience such a thing how would i go about doing it?

I don't think I made this experience happen, no.. I wasn't meditating or anything when this occurred. It just happened. My guesses as to why are in my initial post on this. It's possible, I think, to bring yourself to the attention of higher powers through meditation, through certain magical practices..but I firmly believe it's all an individual thing. What I get won't be what you or others get. Right now, for instance, I'm just starting to work through franz bardon's "initiation into hermetics" and even the very first exercise has made a difference. The thing we all need to realize is, this world is an illusion. It's malleable. You can bend it to your will with proper practice(which is what bardon is all about). Bardon is one way, there are countless others. Find one that you vibe with and get to work

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join