It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 11
24
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill
 

Yes this does make alot of sense to me, thanks




posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill
[ Double post
edit on 10-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: because



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Like with many people that are demonically attacked or manipulated, what I have come to observe and understand is the person may very well believe what they are saying, the person is basically tricked by their own decievableness and willingness to spread the desired information/disinformation without conviction or question.

What usually gives them away is their body movements, they are usually very rapid and continuous.

This is because their flesh is in a way showing the fight against two personalities. The lie and the reality. This is what Schizophrenia really is demonic influenence.

Most people do not understand the human brain's, dichotomy but I'll tell you that this is what it is. A type of parasitic spirtual organism.

It is like the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil that the Bible warns about.

If you look at witchcraft they believe that all thoughts are literally embodiments of whatever spirutal concept.

What does it for me in this guy is how they said, we know who you are. If you know anything about demons this would immediately set off the red flag.

Mark 1:24
Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.




edit on 10-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


OK, how do I put this?

For a short part of my adult life I became a licensed counselor and worked under some people near the top in their field of clinical psychology and psychiatry. That involved more than a little learning about how to glean when a person is being honest and believes what they are saying. Since I worked with addicts and alcoholics mainly, that is no easy chore as they are the most accomplished liars there are.

Since that time I've always either managed the business I worked for or owned it. Again lot's of experience in both observing how people behave when they lie and distinguishing between when they are lying or not lying.

I watched this and even though my mind is wide open to this, I see a man fabricating the entire story. Backed in a corner I'd say expect a book very soon and this is salting the mine in advance. In my opinion this recent Journalism Student (he mentioned he was in Journalism) can't find work and is laying the groundwork for a fake non-fiction work to try and earn some money. Liberal Arts Majors have worthless degrees unless they teach and way too many people are taking those courses. I imagine lots of them are trapped now and don't have the money to go back and learn a real skill in demand. Too many are taking the easy courses and their parents are letting them do it.

Just my opinion of course, but beyond that you would have to enter his mind to actually know for sure. One thing for certain he lied about being nervous to be on camera which is the first clue. Not only is he comfortable, he is trying to play it like a pro. Perhaps he studied L. Ron Hubbard and how he created his Cult and manipulated folks and thinks he can do the same. Problem is he's not charismatic at all, so I doubt he has the skill to pull it off. My opinion of course.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Instead of videotaping him, why not invite him to ATS and see if he's willing to post his stories here and answer our questions? Perhaps you can allow him to take a shower(with someone else with you of course), then let him post via your computer, or drive him to the library, or any public Wi-Fi spots.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Like with many people that are demonically attacked or manipulated, what I have come to observe and understand is the person may very well believe what they are saying, the person is basically tricked by their own decievableness and willingness to spread the desired information/disinformation without conviction or question.

What usually gives them away is their body movements, they are usually very rapid and continuous.

This is because their flesh is in a way showing the fight against two personalities. The lie and the reality. This is what Schizophrenia really is demonic influenence.

Most people do not understand the human brain's, dichotomy but I'll tell you that this is what it is. A type of parasitic spirtual organism.

It is like the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil that the Bible warns about.

If you look at witchcraft they believe that all thoughts are literally embodiments of whatever spirutal concept.

What does it for me in this guy is how they said, we know who you are. If you know anything about demons this would immediately set off the red flag.

Mark 1:24
Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.




edit on 10-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)




Your post just blew me away, This is some crazy stuff.


Pretty deep down the rabit hole, now i don't know if he is demonically possessed or not and will not jump to conclusions but what you said is new to me and worth looking into.

One favor to ask, can you please find the parts where his body is moving in a demonic fashion? thanks



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As deep as Extraterrestrial information I have accumulated, the creators of the universe were beings with melanin beings. The universe does come from Dark matter and Dark Energy.

I don't know, though. Just read it on the internet



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
As deep as Extraterrestrial information I have accumulated, the creators of the universe were beings with melanin beings. The universe does come from Dark matter and Dark Energy.

I don't know, though. Just read it on the internet



Hmm I think i've heard this dark matter theory from tsarion before, pretty sure it was him.


Not sure if i buy it, besides whats the difference between "dark matter" and "matter"

It just doesnt make sense to me



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I like how many posters go on body language of something/event which they haven't actually experienced for them selves.
Knowing truth in people and body language has kept me mostly long-term-friend/less for the longest time, but I always give everyone a go, no matter what other peoples opinions are, who they and what they look like.

You can not 'learn' psychology, you have to live it. That is why we're here. Just because they've managed to whack a few hundred names onto 'conditions' does not make it so or enlighten them as to how to deal with it, other than medication, gosh they're clever!
The plan with any of that sort of stuff was always only to lead you to confusion and forgetting who you are and where you came from.

When you get excited over a kicked goal, you didn't do it did you? You didn't feel it did you?
Oh that's right, you watched it, your eyes told you he kicked a goal and you got excited because of what you saw.

When you try and relay that experience are you not keen to spill it, and not forget a detail, to try and re-show that feeling of that moment? Do you tell it confidentally?

In fact, when something 'different' happens to you, you sort through all the scenarios you can think of to justify what, exactly you went through, and why, and try as best you can to temper that with who you were before. Because no one wants to be thought of as a nut job, in the end though, that kind of comment doesn't mean anything compared to peoples continuance to live crazy, from my prospective.

I expect he has retold this story to as many of is friends and family as would listen to him, he felt like it was his job to share a message, just the same as all the Bible bashers (sorry, that was rude), they keep on telling their fables and tales 'thinking they believe' in all they say. How healthy is it for 2/3's of the world population to believe in ultimate forever and ever pain engorged suffering in the pits of fiery hell?!
What hell?!
Heaven and Hell reside in the same place, right here right now always has done, and he never left. So then it stands to reason that for millions of people for thousands of years to believe in something so against the very idea of Creation out of Love, because it absolutely was, that they have created their own Hell, you create your own Hell/Heaven.
Your energies radiate from your fears, creating what you fear and will continue to do so until people decide themselves they have had enough of their fear.

You actually can not judge unless you can compare.

An ultimate Creator exists....check
Confirmation there is a heart beat under our feet....check
Validation of not being alone spiritually and universally.......check
An excitement for our future...........check
We have a future......................................................................CHECK!!!!

If you can not tick any one of those, your turn is coming, and that last point is a very personal one for each and every one of you, and I wish you all the love and light of your journey, truly.

When ever I play pool/snooker/billiards I always take the hardest shot first, always.



Unity_99 you always speak wisely x



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888
 

Yah right, so you people can enjoy yourself making fun and moking another person?
puah



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah
 


He wouldn't be made fun of if he was telling the truth. In fact, I'd be willing to pay him $100 if he's willing to answer all of my questions.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Like with many people that are demonically attacked or manipulated, what I have come to observe and understand is the person may very well believe what they are saying, the person is basically tricked by their own decievableness and willingness to spread the desired information/disinformation without conviction or question.

What usually gives them away is their body movements, they are usually very rapid and continuous.

This is because their flesh is in a way showing the fight against two personalities. The lie and the reality. This is what Schizophrenia really is demonic influenence.

Most people do not understand the human brain's, dichotomy but I'll tell you that this is what it is. A type of parasitic spirtual organism.

It is like the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil that the Bible warns about.

If you look at witchcraft they believe that all thoughts are literally embodiments of whatever spirutal concept.

What does it for me in this guy is how they said, we know who you are. If you know anything about demons this would immediately set off the red flag.

Mark 1:24
Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.




edit on 10-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)



Referring to demons and the bible? Yeah that doesn't really hold much water for me.

Also - schizophrenia is a demonic influence/posession? come on man...


edit on 10-5-2012 by knightwhosaysnih because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Yes, please do this.
If for no other reason than it would be very interesting to hear his stories, and know that he is being fed too!



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 





Do you mind sharing what your personal belief is and why?


You couldn't have asked in a more perfect way. I start off with the same choice everyone else does I guess.
Is there a Creator or did everything just happen by chance ? Niether one sounds more far fetched than the other
in my view, but a Creator sure as hell does fill in the gaps. So Creator it is. From there, I ask my self who ever created all of this must surely be capable of getting a message to us, threw any means he decides. The best example of such that I have found is the Bible. So without being apart of religion, i do believe in and try to follow Christ. That's it really. Not a big time Bible thumper or holy roller but I refuse to throw the baby out with the bathwater if you follow what I'm say'in..



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Hi Unity 99! *waves* I am replying to your post because I agree with you. Here's my viewpoint:

1. He may be acting, because the "needing a break" might be for effect. But as far as him being nervous in front of the camera - I would be, too!

2. It doesn't really matter if he made the story up or not. Some people do have experiences like this. I don't think it's the OP.

3. The only thing he said that completely does not ring true to me is that we need to fear that we will not be successful. We have a beautiful future as a human race and the bad guys don't stand a chance in ____!



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, so, it seems I've got a dozen requests here in this thread to try setting up an interview with the the crazy stinky hobo that yells a lot of crazy stuff, who I've been nice to on occasion in giving money or food or humoring him when he insists on sitting down to express whatever internal monologue is going on inside his head with his outside voice, I suppose as his way of saying 'thank you' for giving him food or money.

I've also a number of direct U2Us expressing interest in this poor homeless fellow, wanting to hear his story, or at least what fascinating things will come out of his mouth.

So far, I've also seen 2 negatives saying that giving this guy money to let him do what he already does, but for the purpose of making him linger is exploiting him.

I'm still think about how to go about this, because the man is foul, and sometimes scary, and sometimes he doesn't wear any pants and your can see all his dirty dangling wobbly bits if a shirt gets blown by the wind or flaps a certain way. He seems to poop on himself a lot and always smells like urine so this could be why he loses his pants.

I feel really sad for him and my heart breaks to see another human being like this.
The man is crazy. He's insane. He's delusional.
He's not shy about demanding spare change or cigarettes from people since most will just offer him whatever just to get him to go away, or they will get really hostile or scared of him.

I will maybe start a thread in the next few days framing what I know about him and what he says, raves about and does, where then ATS members can post questions where by I'll look into trying to arrange something where some answers might come in response to the questions.

He's a neighborhood character, and I don't see him every day, and I'm not too fond of the idea of being in close contact with him, because, as much as my heart breaks to see this man like this, I don't want him adopting me, and stalking me, or getting all clingy in hopes of taking whatever advantage he can out of my pocket, or attempting to guilt me into giving and giving and giving.

Please note, again, this poor man is deranged, and delusional. He knows about the internet, at least in theory, but he doesn't strike me as being stupid, so, he could have once been a regular person at one time that just fell on hard times. You never know, he could have once been one of those people that hangs around on internet conspiracy forums. Who knows where he gets some of the stuff he spouts off about.

There's homeless people like this man all over the place. I'm sure you can probably find an interesting one of your own, possibly even more interesting than the one I see. Mental illness among the homeless is a large concern.
I visited Austin, Texas and there's even something of a celebrity homeless transsexual guy there named Leslie that wears a full beard, short skirt, heels and tiara. He's popular as something of a local celebrity where there's refridgerator magnets of him, and I've heard he sometimes tries to run for mayor?

I think a celebrity transsexual homeless mayoral candidate is more interesting than this delusional guy that poops hisself and claims to be 28,000 years old from Atlantis and other stuff.

Whatever the case, I'll see about setting up a thread in the next few days. I still don't know how I feel about it since I'll be the one doing the work and at exposure to whatever smell he might waft over onto me as the very least, forbid he try to be friendly and touch me in any kind of way.
My heart breaks for the man, but, we all have our limitations and tolerances.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by violet
 


bravo!! one small fact of many to take into consideration when listening to his story.


bravo? what the....!? Since when do cars get sold with shoes because it's necessary to be able to drive?
Critical thinking indeed! (snort!)

On glp you deliberately tried to mislead people because you were bored? Good job in spreading confusion, well done, do you feel less bored now?


aw did i strike a nerve?



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by rusty1212
 





Do you mind sharing what your personal belief is and why?


You couldn't have asked in a more perfect way. I start off with the same choice everyone else does I guess.
Is there a Creator or did everything just happen by chance ? Niether one sounds more far fetched than the other
in my view, but a Creator sure as hell does fill in the gaps. So Creator it is. From there, I ask my self who ever created all of this must surely be capable of getting a message to us, threw any means he decides. The best example of such that I have found is the Bible. So without being apart of religion, i do believe in and try to follow Christ. That's it really. Not a big time Bible thumper or holy roller but I refuse to throw the baby out with the bathwater if you follow what I'm say'in..



Thanks for opening up and sharing...


So many amazing people here on ATS, stumbling around here is like going to College.

Truth College



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Ok, so, it seems I've got a dozen requests here in this thread to try setting up an interview with the the crazy stinky hobo that yells a lot of crazy stuff, who I've been nice to on occasion in giving money or food or humoring him when he insists on sitting down to express whatever internal monologue is going on inside his head with his outside voice, I suppose as his way of saying 'thank you' for giving him food or money.

I've also a number of direct U2Us expressing interest in this poor homeless fellow, wanting to hear his story, or at least what fascinating things will come out of his mouth.

So far, I've also seen 2 negatives saying that giving this guy money to let him do what he already does, but for the purpose of making him linger is exploiting him.

I'm still think about how to go about this, because the man is foul, and sometimes scary, and sometimes he doesn't wear any pants and your can see all his dirty dangling wobbly bits if a shirt gets blown by the wind or flaps a certain way. He seems to poop on himself a lot and always smells like urine so this could be why he loses his pants.

I feel really sad for him and my heart breaks to see another human being like this.
The man is crazy. He's insane. He's delusional.
He's not shy about demanding spare change or cigarettes from people since most will just offer him whatever just to get him to go away, or they will get really hostile or scared of him.

I will maybe start a thread in the next few days framing what I know about him and what he says, raves about and does, where then ATS members can post questions where by I'll look into trying to arrange something where some answers might come in response to the questions.

He's a neighborhood character, and I don't see him every day, and I'm not too fond of the idea of being in close contact with him, because, as much as my heart breaks to see this man like this, I don't want him adopting me, and stalking me, or getting all clingy in hopes of taking whatever advantage he can out of my pocket, or attempting to guilt me into giving and giving and giving.

Please note, again, this poor man is deranged, and delusional. He knows about the internet, at least in theory, but he doesn't strike me as being stupid, so, he could have once been a regular person at one time that just fell on hard times. You never know, he could have once been one of those people that hangs around on internet conspiracy forums. Who knows where he gets some of the stuff he spouts off about.

There's homeless people like this man all over the place. I'm sure you can probably find an interesting one of your own, possibly even more interesting than the one I see. Mental illness among the homeless is a large concern.
I visited Austin, Texas and there's even something of a celebrity homeless transsexual guy there named Leslie that wears a full beard, short skirt, heels and tiara. He's popular as something of a local celebrity where there's refridgerator magnets of him, and I've heard he sometimes tries to run for mayor?

I think a celebrity transsexual homeless mayoral candidate is more interesting than this delusional guy that poops hisself and claims to be 28,000 years old from Atlantis and other stuff.

Whatever the case, I'll see about setting up a thread in the next few days. I still don't know how I feel about it since I'll be the one doing the work and at exposure to whatever smell he might waft over onto me as the very least, forbid he try to be friendly and touch me in any kind of way.
My heart breaks for the man, but, we all have our limitations and tolerances.








I would like to see it as well but ONLY under the following conditions.



1. He knows AHEAD OF TIME
2. HE does not get Paid, unless u suprise him at the end (that would be a motivation for him to do it against his will to tell)



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by violet
 


bravo!! one small fact of many to take into consideration when listening to his story.


bravo? what the....!? Since when do cars get sold with shoes because it's necessary to be able to drive?
Critical thinking indeed! (snort!)

On glp you deliberately tried to mislead people because you were bored? Good job in spreading confusion, well done, do you feel less bored now?


aw did i strike a nerve?





I dont think he was trying to be insulting I think the point can be made that there is already so much dis info in the community that why should we truthseekers decide to fool others.



new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join