It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello members of ATS,

if there is anyone on here who can share with me some more information (Videos/Text) regarding this particular contactee, and/or what exactly he is referring too in a bit more specific detail you would be doing me a great service.

Thanks in advance

edit on 9-5-2012 by rusty1212 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2012 by rusty1212 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

A little more text please.
What does he say? I don't have time to watch this at work.
Summary?

+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
dood

here @ ATS
I believe your supposed to do your
own research ....

your asking people to watch a 22 minute
long video & then tell you about it...

come on guy

take some notes
& hit the search engine

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I understand and I feel that I know something about these types of happenings according to lifes manual.
Brief instructions before leaving earth. So for me this guy has been duped if he believes he has met creators in a plural sense.
edit on 9-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
at around 5mins 12 secs he states;

'i will try to be as honest as possible'

thats enough for me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Based on his liberal use of hand gestures and active facial contortions, I do declare the following:

a)lying + it is video for his acting portfolio
b)knows what he's saying sounds crazy but carries on for the betterment of sharing

+60 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

Should I video this homeless fellow so he can tell us all about Atlantis?
He could be legit, ya know?

+21 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

What you are saying does make sense. Having had that experience could have been very traumatic and explains him being homeless. With that said, he does not deserve to be homeless and if I were you I'd stay in regular contact with him, giving him change and asking him his permission to record his stories either on audio or video. Whatever you choose to do, treat him as a fellow human and show him respect you yourself would like to be treated.
edit on 9-5-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't like the fact that he wants more subscribers for him to upload the rest! If this is real information then everything should have been released.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
I don't like the fact that he wants more subscribers for him to upload the rest! If this is real information then everything should have been released.

That bit is sketchy in the sense that he is withholding info for personal gain.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Please do it, stories are awesome!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

I have to agree with you on this one. Don't force him to be on the spotlight per se. If he's already telling you stuff, it means he trusts you (providing he is legit). Keep asking him questions of what we would like to know and see if he replies to you.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yes, i think this would be a good idea. If he is legit, which we will never know, just the stories alone would be worth while. Truth has a way of permeating throughout life. When you hear the truth, you -know- it is the truth. It is not research and study, it is just a sudden 'knowing' that something is the truth... Hard to explain, but it could be very interesting.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I messaged the up-loader and asked about part 2, i'm not sure if he has any affiliation with the Contactee or the videographer. lets see what he responds back with i'll keep you guys posted.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Don't trust what the guy in the video says but this has been on other forums people are skeptical

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
thanks for that... hard to trust anyone these days, but then again i have an open mind and almost anyone who comes forward is "exposed" in some way or another

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If he is for real, he probably is, and I for one would love him to be given a voice, and video'd.

By the way, I have a thread about a homeless mans conversation and it leads me to believe that many are black ops, or M'Kultra, that one talked of programs with certain psychodelics and regulated out of the body experiments,and he went on about black operations and Mossad was mentioned.

Also for some who may be long term homeless, there could very well be strong connects to having the veil pulled back, as nature and freedom from programming does enable more inner connections if the person isn't doing harmful things to self and others.

Lastly, there are many mentally ill on the streets as well, being denied decent housing and services.

Sometimes being mentally ill can be shamanistic, for we label those who don't fit into our slave culture mental illness, whereas amongst tribal people, this wasn't done, and after caretaking someone with visions and giving them light work only, if they didn't improve many became shamans because they could see multidimensionally.

So even if he was mentally ill, it is not the same thing as saying one can know he is not accessing real knowledge, people simply make too many assumptions.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So, it has begun.

The final phase, the last shoe has dropped (of the three! I described in a posting of a few days ago). Debunk and deny and argue strongly against every word that he says, but if you have one iota of concept that the human being is something better than all of its present materialistic form, then you have a chance to understand. Basically, he has been taken to full enlightenment and given the details of human existence.

You may very well have no idea of what he is talking about and say, "Oh, crap, he is talking about religion,"

I suggest you read some of the work of the Dali Lami or other learned meditator that knows the Oneness of the Universe without deeming it as a construct of some God. A book on the profound attributes of learning Transcendental Meditation would be a good start. It was a good starting place for me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

There was a part where he says he floated up out of his body and his body just fell to the ground. How would he know that if he came out of his body? Right after he said he could not look around and he was like a magnet pulled to the light. Reinforcing the fact that he could not of known his body fell to the ground.

He was definitely acting in my opinion. Load of BS.

Thanks for bringing it to us though it was interesting certainly.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

He would have known when he came back to the body, he would have came back on the floor.

Another site says the owner of the youtube account doesn't own the videos but he has contact with someone who does..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join