It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS David Icke Interview.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
Thats about what it is after overhead, travel expenses and other things
1dollar profit.

Would you like to see it broken down to see hes not getting rich?

I really dont care how much money he is making although I am sure its more than one dollar

What I want to hear is why if our children are being used for food and as sex slaves and all this other stuff he says is going on.......

Why is he not trying to stop it?

Why not kidnap one and force them to shift in front a group of people?
Why not get PROOF of some sort and show it to the masses?
Why not kill as many of them as he could?
Why not do SOMETHING to try to force the issue?

Maybe it would interfere in his One dollar making?

I personaly thank he is full of it but a reasonable answer to my question would go a LONG way in improving his creditablity to me.

I know if he could offer me proof I would do a hell of a lot more than sell books, tapes and lectures

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Mr. Icke, do you practice your spirituality?
Do you Astrally Project?
Do you meditate?
Do you fight the dark reptilians in the shadows by using the light and love of your mind?
What do you exert?

To me personally, you just seem to care about making yourself a better person through love and I'm wondering what external power you utilize (except for writing and speaking)?

Do you still take magic mushrooms and ayuahausca? Have you experimented with any more drugs?

Where are you at in your life right now?

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Greetings, David.

I am aware of the possibilty of the existance of reptilian entities and see merit in many of your theories. With regards the Windor/Annunaki link, I believe that at one point you explained that reptilians occasionally 'shape-shift' in their sleep.

Given that Prince Charles went to school at Gordonstoun and William is currently in St Andrews, is it not risky for them to do so, since (I believe) they would have had to live (and sleep) in dormitories occupied by other pupils.

Of course it's possible that every other pupil in those particular dorms could be of the same ilk as Charles & Harry, and if so that would explain why there has been no furore in the past. Alternatively, I suppose there may have been other incentives (financial, threats etc) made to ensure that such phenomena are never brought to light.

I would like to hear your opinions concerning this subject.

<< 1   >>

join