It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Pyscho Mother Beating Her 8-Month Old Helpless Baby! (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"STATUS OF INFANT ABUSE VIDEO: Relation to the dissemination of child abuse videos through social media, the police have received nearly 300 complaints and comments from the public that the average sympathetic and concerned with the fate of the baby tears, For information, the cases have been reported in IPD Petaling Jaya on May 29, 2011, and arrests have been made on the same day. Perpetrator is the biological mother of abused baby girl. Women are currently serving a prison sentence of 18 months commencing on the date of arrest under Section 31 (1) Children Act 2001." - By M03_H

THIS MAKES ME SICK! I am more mad at the people in the room watching this go down than the lady beating her child, I don't know whats wrong with the lady hitting her child, she may be mentally ill, I sure hope so for her sake. The people though! They just watched her do this, as if they tried to help she would rage and attack them, but it's worth it for a baby. I hope police take care of this. I don't know how people in Malaysia live but how can they watch that happen? Cellphones are useful but sometimes I think it gets it the way of people actually taking action to do something.
edit on 9-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There are no words to define how angry this makes me feel! I believe that what comes around/goes around! Someone please give me a bull whip! I would be more than happy in resolving this issue myself!

If you beg hard enough though, I’ll let you join in. Just as long as I get the first opportunity to take care of business!

There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of behavior! What in the world could ever drive a person to do such a thing? This woman is a sure candidate for the death penalty! I’m not talking about the wussy way out with lethal injection. I’m talking more in the area of slow death by electrocution!

edit on 9-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OMG Im no woman beater but I would love to spend a few minutes in a room with her and see how she likes it.

How on earth can people hurt children ! my teeth are locked writing this

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Honestly, a helpless baby! She has to be a psycho. I'm not a women so I can never know the bad sides to child birth and any negative effects it can do to the mind. Some women just aren't ready for a child.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What gets me too is the person filming does nothing.

Bastards.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

The baby would not have been treated this way if the baby
had been a boy! Girl babies are thought to be useless and
they are often beaten,neglected and killed.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Says history, is that how it currently is in Malaysia today?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

However, through this post, we would like to confirm that Polis Diraja Malaysia officially states that the abuse video is dated almost a year ago (29 May 2011), and that the guilty mother is currently serving an 18-month jail service after the committed crime under the Malaysian Children Act 2001 (Seksyen 31(1) Akta Kanak-Kanak 2001). The baby is currently under the care of Social Welfare Department whereas the videowoman is a police witness of this case.

This is what happened. Thank God! Poor baby. Mothers should never behave this way. Disgusting!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I don't know if that practice is still in effect,I would guess
that it is.Some of the asian countries are having problems
with too many men and not enough wives for them.

If my post gave you the impression that I condone the actions
of this mother,I do not!

new topics

top topics

join