It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downward spiral 200 mph: Article on Huffington Post discussing if "it's safe to eat human flesh".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You surely may have noticed how Hollywood is making movies promoting cannibalism lately, and how MSM publishes a new article every single day, reporting this nefarious and monstrous practice happening somewhere worldwide. It takes no Einstein to figure out that there's a not-so-hidden agenda to desensitize people towards this inhuman behavior.
The news website Huffington Post just published an article discussing the "nutritional aspects" of cannibalism without regarding even for ONE second that it's MURDER.

Ever the science geek, this got me thinking, is eating people dangerous? Nutritional? Healthy? What actually happens, physiologically, when human flesh is consumed? To learn more about cannibalism and it's dangers, watch the video above and/or click the link below. And check out the included slideshow to see depictions of cannibalism throughout history. As always, don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom of the page. Talk nerdy to me!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's pit bottom already. The hellish dark kabbalah elite managed to turn this civilization into a nightmare and more than never we should think about the possibility of part of these people sat atop the social pyramid, are really not humans.
edit on 5/9/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I do not know, I think we are hardwired to not eat each other.

I will eat just about anything, of all the nasty things on this planet I will or have eaten, human flesh has never been on my list of things to try. To hell with the nutritional value.

Although, if my plane crashed on top of a mountain.....who knows....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The hellish dark kabbalah elite managed to turn this civilization into a nightmare and more than never we should think about the possibility of part of these people sat atop the social pyramid, are really not humans.

Because human beings are so well behaved and kind to one another, and not a violent species at all?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
well god made people out of solent green
what did he expect would happen?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok, i think you may be looking at this from the wrong prospective. From what i can tell, he is asking the question from a scientific side, what is wrong with that? Just because he asked the question of the nutritious value of human flesh, does not mean he is promoting cannibalism. Cannibalism has been around for as long as mankind, and ever longer in the animal world, it would be ignorant to turn our backs on it. In some cultures its seen as good practice, to eat a friend or relative after they die, to keep their souls running through the eater, nothing sinister about that, it's just their spirituality, a complete different way of thinking to the West, that some of us struggle to comprehend. They may look to us as wierd and strange for locking up our dead in a box or burning them instead of taking on their spirit.

I don't think we will have any risk of a cannibal trend or breakout.

This could of been written also for the aphradisiac (sp) being used in South Korea (I think, or maybe China, it's around on here somewhere) were it was found that it contained human as one of their ingrediants. There has been a big story about it, so someone will write a connected article, it's typicaly how mainstream news works.

But calm down, he is not advertising cannibalism, nor is he a cannibal himself, just a guy asking a curious question.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've thought about this, and it seems to me that it's a bad idea. Sharks will actually taking a bite out of a person and then immediately spit them out.

If nature's buzz saw doesn't want anything to do with human, then neither do I.
edit on 9-5-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The news website Huffington Post just published an article discussing the "nutritional aspects" of cannibalism without regarding even for ONE second that it's MURDER.

Cannibalism is eating human flesh, not murder. The deceased human that is served may have died even naturally.

As for the article, I think you are reading into it too much. It is just an interesting hypothetical question, it does not mean condoning of cannibalism.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Ahh yes, but go out to the African planes and see what the lions think about the way we taste.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Maybe that's what all the fema camps are for, 30% of Americans are obese after all. These non human kabalists plan to throw you all on a spit and roast you

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
with all the radiation floating around that flesh should be ecoli free too
yum

eta I think the comments could be a trial balloon
you know they like to do that to test out the reaction

maybe what people thought were fema coffins were really tupperware

edit on 9-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Could you be reading to much into it? Scrolling further down, there is a dedicated twitter thread, a slide show, and a link to this article:
Food and Drink: Human Flesh on the Menu at London Restaurant

It is in the comedy section, but I guess I don't get the humor. Feels like how serial killers start on small animals then work their way up. Here is a exert from the article.

An hour later and dinner is served. Human four ways. I sink my teeth into the wonderful, buttery flesh; purring and pawing and smearing the blood all around my lips and my cheeks and giggling like I used to do when I ran along those bracing Pembrokeshire cliffs as a girl in search of fairies and fantasy worlds.

Cannibalism is becoming the food fad of 2012 after sweeping across the Atlantic. Top New York restaurant La Petite Mort has been serving braised child's cheeks with sorrel, while a Los Angeles food truck called Organ Donor has been serving human liver and onions (and sorrel), and devilled human kidneys across LA.

I think I "have" read too much already...
edit on 9-5-2012 by Novaroc because: fix my bad grammar

Add on: Following the links off the Huff-post article out of curiosity I came across a huge amount of "pro-human" consumption sites and info. This just seemed the most sinister to me so far:
The Great Taste of Human Flesh, Without the Guilt
Kid friendly, Mother approved...
edit on 9-5-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
" Why, this is about the best barbeque I ever ate!"

" The secret's in the sauce..."

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

HUuurrgggllffffffffff....... Goodness... That is just..really stomach turning. I feel dirty having read that. Its really sad and pathetic when people even consider eating a person for real. Let some cannibals in the jungles get ahold of these(and i use the term loosely)people and then see if they change their minds as they are spit roasted alive with a pole sticking in their butt all the way out their mouth. Its possible if they are done correctly im sure.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Are you of the opinion that absolutely anyone who writes something that is put on a website that doesn't actually revolve around conspiracies and aliens is a paid illumanti shill trying to subvert us?

Because really. Huffington Post? They aren't really renown for their entrepreneuring additions to the world of journalism or for hiring quality writers.

new topics

top topics

join