It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012, The Great Earthquake may actually happen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
...I don't think any earthquake predictions put on ATS ever came true.

Electric Universe is absolutely correct, Vandettas was also correct until he got past that third word...

Originally posted by boncho
Where was the prediction that Japan would suffer one of the worst Nuclear disasters in history?

Related Articles:

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.” Link to PDF

"I saw the heavens open before me, and the Lord Jesus Christ stood there, and He told me, "Now I am going to give you a word for this nation." Among the three things that He showed me, they all have come to pass, but I will tell you one thing that concerns you right now: I saw the flag of America. -- The same American flag, I saw in the heavens. But instead of flying in the right direction, it was flying in the reverse direction. And the Lord Jesus Christ was standing at the flag and knocking on the flag. And as He was knocking, I saw the words, LAST CALL flashing. Last Call was flashing and flashing. Then the word of the Lord came unto me, "This nation -- the flag that you see flying in the reverse direction is the heart of this nation that has turned away from righteousness, and is walking toward unrighteousness. She has turned her back towards Me. Yet, I am still calling her. Last call, last call, last call." Source

edit on 20-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Surely 'heater filled' is a volcano, not a nuclear reactor.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Italy had a quake, not sure if this was a "great" one though.

Should we give it more time?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step

The quake here was horrible. I don't know if I'd call it a earth-shattering event - but - it was horrible.
So, who knows?

peace

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Doom off till next year then!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Errrrr

No....

I will never open a doom thread again..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
June 5-6 is another date to watch out for. Another rare cosmic event.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012
Sorry, Notre Dame, Sun and Taurus, Sun Eclipse were wrong, nothing great happened.
Dont count on these again!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step
Sun eclipse and Sun Taurus is 1 day event and the most elapse time is within 24 hours,
Predicting a major earthquake in US is 10 times more difficult than other countries.

@thorforecaster Twitter.com/thorforecaster

edit on 23-5-2012 by thorforecaster because: fulfill

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sorry to here that. Hoping you and loved ones are safe. Be safe.

Oss

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join