It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012, The Great Earthquake may actually happen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
reply to post by storm2012

I haven't read through all of the replies, so I don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but It is the great theaterfilled, not great heater. This was part of a post in the last week and it was discussed in terms of the NATO convention, not only because of the date, but also because all of the dignitaries will be in the convention center (or the "theater"). The interpretation of it, no matter what, would definitely change with the change of the word. Hope this helps.

yeah it was talked about earlier, thanks.

Yeah, see that now, sorry

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That crop circle is amazing. It looks like there is a much deeper meaning in there. I mean, I see the sun and I see the moon, I see that they are in alignment. If you look at the outer edge, it is not a repeat of the same pattern. I would assume there is a deeper message there. I wish I knew a little more about binary.

Anyone care to attempt to interpret?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Send me a u2u when the day gets closer. I'll go outside and wait with my camera. In 2-3 days, I will be back to living 38 km south of Dai-ichi nuclear plant.
edit on 10-5-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
That crop circle is amazing. It looks like there is a much deeper meaning in there. I mean, I see the sun and I see the moon, I see that they are in alignment. If you look at the outer edge, it is not a repeat of the same pattern. I would assume there is a deeper message there. I wish I knew a little more about binary.

Anyone care to attempt to interpret?

yes, first like i said , the center shows the eclipse

second, the bars or pattern on the outer edge adds up to 20

also check this crop circle out

watch this video and pause it at .53 sec and you will see a reptilian face. www.youtube.com...
If you cant see the face, reply to me saying you cant, i will capture the image and show it to you.

I personally think, this crop circles are not to be observed too close distance, I think this crop circles are meant to look away from far distance so you can see the actual image, like in the video at .53 sec.
edit on 10-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I see what you are saying about the video, maybe not reptilian face, but I see what you are seeing.

Do you really think the crop circle you put in the OP is that simple though? I think, with some wisdom, there is more there to interpret. Unfortunately, my mind isn't scientific nor mathematical.

I think crop circles are awesome and actually had the experience of being inside one as a young child, before I had any knowledge of what they are or where they come from. I thought it was made by fairies!

I used to know a brother and sister whos mother had died while they were still very young, their father was a drunk and they were very poor, always dirty, their house was gross. It didn't stop we from palling around with them though! Anyway, they had a small backyard, surrounded by bushes (hedges) on all sides. The grass rarely got cut so it was really long. I showed up at their house on day and there was this perfect circle pressed into the grass. It was as large as the grassed area, so a decent size. I remember we all sat in there and played for a few long hours and I remember feeling wonderful. A few days later it was like it was never even there. The grass perked back up and everything went back to normal.

I often wondered if it was a dream, but I got in contact with those people last year after years of not seeing them (maybe 15 years?) and the first thing I asked them was if they remembered it and they did. So I guess it must have really happened!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nostradamus has a real knack for predicting things, and your analysis of his quatrains was quite well done. A lot of people on ATS think that the earthquake will happen off the coast of the U.S., but there is a lot of potential energy for disaster in that Fukishima reactor #4... I don't see it sitting there without something going wrong forever. It's a ticking time bomb.

Also, I notice that there has been a statistically significant increase in earthquake predictions in the past few days. As long as they aren't influencing each other, I think that it shows a likely sign of things to come.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

I see what you are saying about the video, maybe not reptilian face, but I see what you are seeing.

Do you really think the crop circle you put in the OP is that simple though? I think, with some wisdom, there is more there to interpret. Unfortunately, my mind isn't scientific nor mathematical.

I think crop circles are awesome and actually had the experience of being inside one as a young child, before I had any knowledge of what they are or where they come from. I thought it was made by fairies!

I used to know a brother and sister whos mother had died while they were still very young, their father was a drunk and they were very poor, always dirty, their house was gross. It didn't stop we from palling around with them though! Anyway, they had a small backyard, surrounded by bushes (hedges) on all sides. The grass rarely got cut so it was really long. I showed up at their house on day and there was this perfect circle pressed into the grass. It was as large as the grassed area, so a decent size. I remember we all sat in there and played for a few long hours and I remember feeling wonderful. A few days later it was like it was never even there. The grass perked back up and everything went back to normal.

I often wondered if it was a dream, but I got in contact with those people last year after years of not seeing them (maybe 15 years?) and the first thing I asked them was if they remembered it and they did. So I guess it must have really happened!

i can think of other things, either its a spaceship landing mark, like the bottom of a spaceship, second it could be man created, we do have tools to cut grasses. if ancient people did really want to give us clues, this is not how they would give us clues. Now look at this image, this is something everyone should look at and understand. If you heard of kamasutra in India, its a temple of sex and sex positions and stuff. This image shows two guys having sex with a horse. In the image people in the background are shocked closing their eyes. Do you think this people having sex with an animal came from another world, and people in the background who are shocked are we humans. Here is the image

here is another image of a elephant having sex

also check this image out shows the hindu god vishnu in the center, his half body is snake, this is why some people call the aliens reptilians. India has a very good history , history beyond the Mayans or any other culture.

I am not moving away of the topic about may 20, but looking at this images , questions my mind.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It looks to me, you guys are talking about old prophecies, whle at the same time referring to "month of may", which didn't exist in old prophecy time.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

Not "literal" theatre....but referring to the "theatre of life" or "earth" or "Hummanity". A metaphor.
Not a wide screen!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
my reply on another thread covering the same compounded subject...eclipse/nostradamus/jaguar/crop circle

posted on 10-5-2012 @ 10:14

the precise spot the Sun-Moon-Earth alignment hits is in the Aleutian chain of Alaska

(according to the last video on the linked page)

to my knowledge.. an earthquake in that area is very rare...however there could be a undersea mountain that has a massive avalanche and displaces the water and the tremor is the result of the massive landslide

the precarious landslide was years in the making... the eclipse timing is just coincidence to my reasoning, perhaps caused more by the warmer ocean currents eroding the undersea cliff material... and the higher tides brought about after the eclipse

just my 2 ¢, thanks

edit on 10-5-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
It looks to me, you guys are talking about old prophecies, whle at the same time referring to "month of may", which didn't exist in old prophecy time.

Not so. The old Gregorian and Julian calendars included the month of May, even though they excluded at least 2 other months. If you think about it, even March was a so-named month so long ago, that the "Ides of March" got its name back in the time of old Rome, which then was meant to celebrate certain gods. We now associate it with a bad time, even curses. So, considering Nostradamus was a Frenchman living in the 1500s, it is safe to say he well knew the month of May and it was called that. However, in French, it would be called "Mai".
edit on 10-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by quelmarth

Not "literal" theatre....but referring to the "theatre of life" or "earth" or "Hummanity". A metaphor.
Not a wide screen!!!!!!

agree

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Lors l'infidelle Dieu & saincts voguera.

Then shall the Ishmaelite invoke God & the saints.

i was wondering who the infidel is are...

it turns out the Nostradamus 'Infidel' are Arabs...

And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid....and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife”. Hagar conceived Ishmael from Abraham, and the Ishmaelites descend from him.

...the Ishmaelites went on to control the vast region north of Havilah stretching from Shur before Egypt northwest towards Assyria. Traditions regarding their rise to greatness are found in Midrashic works such as the Sefer Ha-Yashar which records that they had conquered the territory in a war with the sons of Tarshish.

so the Arabian Peninsula will harken unto God & the Saints...in the aftermath of this great earthquake, huh

does this mean that Islam will see the earthquake aftermath as a sign that the 12 Imam, the Mahdi is returning and then plunges the western world allies into a geo-political-religious war ?

lets scrutinize the whole quatrain.. not just the 20-th of Taurus part

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Might be going out on a limb in saying this but it is just something that came into my head, thought I would share.

It will ruin the great theater filled:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Vandettas

Only one has come true.
JakiusFog posted about a dream he had about a huge earthquake in Japan, prior to the actual event.
But that's the only one.

Not true at all.
TrueAmerican nailed it on the head as well.\
I would link but it is clear that everybody is more interested in claiming that EQ predictions DON'T happen here at ATS so, what would be the point. carry on.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Might be going out on a limb in saying this but it is just something that came into my head, thought I would share.

en.wikipedia.org...

CAlifornia earthquake? maybe

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I decided to take a look at any interesting events I could find around the time of any previous alignments. Obviously hard to tell the exact years of these

Around 25000 years ago is the period of the first colonization of North America, "A hamlet consisting of huts built of rocks and of mammoth bones is founded in what is now Dolni Vestonice in Moravia in the Czech Republic. This is the oldest human permanent settlement that has yet been found by archaeologists."

I found this quite interesting: "About 50,000 years ago, there was a marked increase in the diversity of artifacts. For the first time in Africa, bone artifacts and the first art appear in the archeological record." en.wikipedia.org... It's also when the first evidence of fishing is dated to.

Also, between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago is the estimated time of the Toba supereruption, which put the human population to around 10k.

And if you kept going back to around 200k years ago, which was the time Homo sapiens came to be.

Obviously not necessarily the reason these events happened, but it does seem like there has been huge growth of wisdom and a case of massive destruction in each period of time these alignments happen.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I dont think I have ever seen....Nostradamus, earthquakes, Crop Circles, pa ladies, solar eclipse, Obama, Chicago, The Mayans and horse sex all linked together.

But you may just have something there.....May 20th.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm just curious why all these predictions or prophesies have to be on or near the 20th or the 21st? I mean has anyone else noticed that? And it seems to fall on every month. But yet, nothing happens.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I'm guessing but I think it's because of where
the solstices, equinox etc land on the calendar .
The zodiac as well. Signs end on the 20/21st
as do solstices.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

en.wikipedia.org...

First thing that came to my mind when I read the quatrain. That's my bet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join