It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012, The Great Earthquake may actually happen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hello ATS ,
Please read the whole post before replying. Thank You

So, what will happen on May 20 of this month? I dont know and no one knows either. But, as we all know we have prophecies and predictions. I was watching a video earlier on May 20, 2012, indicating a big earthquake on that day , based on Nostradamus Quatrains. I started doing some of my own research and see if I can come up with something. First of all, here are the two Quatrains from Nostradamus

X 67. A mighty earthquake in the month of May. Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus: Venus also. Cancer, Mars in Nonnay (cero). Hail will fall larger than an egg. IX 83.

Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth will tremble very mightily. It will ruin the great heater filled: To darken and trouble air, sky and land Then the infidel will call upon God and saints.

Based on my own knowledge and research, I figured out the second quatrain.

It says sun twentieth of Tarus -- Sun will be in Tarus from April 19, 2012 to May 20, 2012 ( so that's a fact)

The earth will tremble very mightily -- A big Earthquake

It will ruin the great heater filled -- The big Earthquake will make reactor 4 explode or leak the radiation once again, reactor 4 can be taken as heater filled.

To Darken and trouble air, sky and land-- this could mean the solar eclipse on may 20 darkening the sky and trouble air means radiation in air.

infidel will call upon God and saints --- People who have no faith in god will finally call gods to help

The solar eclipse on May 20, 2012 will be a major event. The whole solar system will be reset, and then start a whole new 25,920 year cycle. This eclipse will intercept the serpent and dragon lines on Earth at two locations.

‘Return of the Jaquar Serpent’ – Mayan prophecy The Center of the Sky – The Sun and Pleiades conjunction on May 20 (current era) A possible Kukulcan / Quetzalcoatl manifestation between (March 21 – May 20)

On May 20, 2012, a rare solar eclipse alignment will happen between the Earth, the Sun and Alcyone in the Pleiades Constellation.

so guys there you have it, On May 20th, 2012, the Sun will be in Taurus, There will be a solar eclipse occurring from japan to west coast of USA, something will cause a devastating earthquake, causing damage to reactor 4 of the fukashima plant. This will leak radiation and this radiation will spread towards the west coast of the USA. This is also the exact path of the solar eclipse. Please look at this images. Once again, I am starting to believe this, you dont have to believe in it, but the truth is there. Please share the information. May god protect us all if this event occurs.

Image of the path of the solar eclipse.

Image of the path of the radiation from the fukashima plant.

politisite.com...

edit on 9-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

also this may 20th crop circle

expovideo.net...

in the middle its showing the eclipse and if u count all the bars (4 bar = 1 piece) around the circle , its adds up to 20 pieces, I dont know where the month May comes in , but the eclipse and 20 makes sense.

aslo there is a major event coming Venus transit june 6.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I reserve judgement, time will tell...as always

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Not gonna lie though, when I read the Great Heater Filled line I was definitely thinking about Reactor 4. Someone else recently posted in the last couple days about how the Japan nuclear situation is a lot worse than it seems. Pretty scary stuff.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It says sun twentieth of Tarus -- Sun will be in Tarus from April 19, 2012 to May 20, 2012 ( so that's a fact)

Does that mean maybe the 20th day of the Taurus? That would be 9/10 May...today or tomorrow.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Like this?
And this?
Another One...
And who can forget this one?
There is a million of these.

I don't think any earthquake predictions put on ATS ever came true. Unless someone
twisted and bent the words of the prediction to match their desperate attempt to
fearmonger/troll like a pro.

Also, unless I'm mistaking, the solar system can't "reset". Its impossible to tell where it started, if its even possible
to tell "when" it started. Soooo.....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
May I ask how you choose those quatrains? What is your key to choose exactly these two? For the less informed: there are several hundred of them..

They are worthless if looked at in hindsight as there are so many of them which can be interpreted in nearly every possible way. Unless you could present a key, based on comprehensible principles, you could find quatrains sounding interesting for nearly every possible situation.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm just curious why all these predictions or prophesies have to be on or near the 20th or the 21st? I mean has anyone else noticed that? And it seems to fall on every month. But yet, nothing happens.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Only one has come true.
JakiusFog posted about a dream he had about a huge earthquake in Japan, prior to the actual event.
But that's the only one.

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm just curious why all these prediction or prophesies have to be on or near the 20th or the 21st? I mean has anyone else noticed that?

Followers. That and when one person posts a prediction date and blows it out of proportion, everyone uses the same the thing for the next two and a half years and then the next group of people use the same date and does the same thing.

The dates most likely come from some texts that have nothing to do with any natural disasters. Again, though, its most likely people just following the rest.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Hundroid

Does that mean maybe the 20th day of the Taurus? That would be 9/10 May...today or tomorrow.

in the first quatrains its says the month of may

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm just curious why all these predictions or prophesies have to be on or near the 20th or the 21st? I mean has anyone else noticed that? And it seems to fall on every month. But yet, nothing happens.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I was wondering that a year back, that why do all this dates fall around the 20 and 21st. I am not sure at all.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Is it the 'great heater or theater'?
another thread is saying the quatrain says 'theater'

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Like this?
And this?
Another One...
And who can forget this one?
There is a million of these.

I don't think any earthquake predictions put on ATS ever came true. Unless someone
twisted and bent the words of the prediction to match their desperate attempt to
fearmonger/troll like a pro.

Also, unless I'm mistaking, the solar system can't "reset". Its impossible to tell where it started, if its even possible
to tell "when" it started. Soooo.....

how do you know the solar system never reset it self, you probably lived on earth for less than 100 years. So it may reset it self , i dont know , or you dont know, but u cant say its impossible. also reset means, new age. not like reset meaning shutdown and than boom a new solar system .

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Interestingly enough, May 20 is a Sunday this year..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615

Is it the 'great heater or theater'?
another thread is saying the quatrain says 'theater'

i found two website with heater www.urbansurvival.com...
______beforeitsnews/story/2076/792/Return_Of_The_Jaguar_Serpent_..._Eclipse_20th_May_2012.html

there are many more sites, but thats the source, its heater

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
guys check the two images i posted up in the original post, look at the eclipse and the nuclear fallout map

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Interesting!! I have always been intrigued by prophecy. Time will tell thats for sure.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That is an interesting correlation in paths.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
How bout this for a heater?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
How bout this for a heater?
en.wikipedia.org...

NO

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>