It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers and Citizens alike, this is a must see.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The smart soldiers are questioning Obama orders and will not deploy till he proves himself eligible to give the orders.

Winter Soldiers tell the truth all need to hear.
These scenes shown throughout will soon be coming to America near you if we don't STOP and just say NO.

There are many more to watch, your fellow soldiers are asking you to STOP the madness its time you wake up to who you are really fighting for and who is the real enemy to the people. Please just say NO before its to late for all of us. Thank you for your time and God Bless.

edit on 9-5-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
the fourth video from the top really opened my eyes.. wow

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I agree this is a must see.

We all too often forget that our servicemen are Americans first. They deserve better, we all do.

End perpetual war for profit. End rigged elections. End the Federal reserve.

great compilation.

Nice.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

have you heard of the UCMJ?

It's the Uniform Code of Military Justice. You get a Dishonorable Discharge for saying no. McDonald's won't hire you with Dishonorable on your DD214.

It's going take entire units saying no all at once to get anything done. A mass exodus so to speak.

Otherwise the individuals are just going to arrested and be made examples of reenforcing the training and militarization of those already in.

This is an issue I've pondering on how to get around for a year now, with no avail.

Any suggestions anyone?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Yes I've heard of it and I understand your concern, the job is not an issue as I simply leave the military service section empty when applying for employment and I don't even have a dishonorable discharge. Many of these individuals speaking out are doing so after the fact very few are doing it when active and almost none when in Theater. Most employers whom understand Military matters might even congratulate you if your discharge was for not following an unlawful order. But you are right mass numbers need to do this not only our service men and women but all humans alike have to ask themselves why? And What am, I doing this for? If answered honestly they would simply stop and say no more.

Stay safe and strong my friend follow your heart is all anyone can ask of another.
God Bless you and your family

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
These servicemen and women are not only brave for doing the job they were given but more importantly, in my opinion, brave human beings for speaking the truth and trying to awaken those of us who sit at home and do nothing to put an end to this.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the servicemen and the weight of conscience some of them must be bearing, i actually feel pain knowing there are those out there with a burden so heavy it is constantly felt, a weight so heavy that it feels like no matter what you do you cannot put it down or feel a release from it.

Please know that there are many of us who appreciate the fact that what you have gone through has in turn made you a better person, that it has provided a learning experience that will ensure the safety of those around you from the effects of tyranny if you see it being turned towards them.

No greater love is there than the love between a man and his brothers/sisters, we are all a family, there is no greater act of love than a man/woman giving their life to save the life of another.
I pray that whatever you feel will provide you the ability to feel atonement has been made, is waiting for you at some point in your life, as i pray i will find it in my own.

Without acts of uncaring aggression at the behest of political monsters with psychopathic problems that at the very least if they were a dog would see them put down for their lack of ability to exist within society without attacking people, this world would be a better place.

And serving soldiers,when it comes to acting on orders given to you by a "superior" that involves attacking your own countrymen, if you even have to THINK about whether or not it is the right thing, In terms of the safety of the rest of us,remember, we are not the problem, YOU ARE.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE, you will be creating a toxic mindstate that will take a LIFETIME to recover from, Soldiers that feel like cowards for the acts they commit have a far worse time with PTSD than those that feel what they were doing was justified and in the face of overwhelming odds, heroic.
Feeling like # is one thing, feeling like a nasty # is another.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
:
edit on 9-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

The military doesn't give out dishonorable discharges anymore man... I mean they do... but in my 6 years in the army, with all the STUPID stuff I've seen people do, the worst I've seen is General Discharge under other than Honorable Conditions. Again, I have seen some people do REALLY dumb things... come up hot on drug tests, assaulting officers, the list is long... There are a lot of ways to get out early too. I was medically separated for my back, shoulder, and mental issues resulting from my time. I'll never get called up or drafted, and I get benefits

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is why martial law is doomed to failure.There is a long history of the military saying no to TPTB.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
FOURTH VID

"Flags are bits of coloured cloth that governments use, first to shrink wrap peoples brains, and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead."

"Whoever gets the first kill will get a four day pass"

"Anyone with a f'ing rag on their head is fair game"

I am lost for words.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have completely failed to protect my freedoms, those of my fellow citizens, and the lives of innocent victims killed IN MY NAME!

From the fourth video: power never conceeds without demands. I am demanding now!

Seriously thinking of going to the NATO summit...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Does it really matter?? I mean, do you honestly think a non - US Citezin of the US of A could be POTUS??

Again, it doesnt really matter. He is there for a reason.

Another thing, either the War is Iraq or Afghanistan it was started by Bush. What does Obama have to do with it besides his promise of returning the Troops as soon as he was elected?? Promises Promises. Obama is verry good at it, much better than Bush.
edit on 10-5-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

We all too often forget that our servicemen are Americans first. They deserve better, we all do.

What about all the other living creatures on earth. Not just the Americans, I mean... doesn't everyone deserve better?

Want to really deny ignorance? Try ignoring borders and abandoning the 'us versus them' mentality and see how it feels. That's what this is really about.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Very soon, all these honoured veterans will realise what they were really fighting for - to enslave most of the world and delegate all of their power to a few elite families.

One can hardly blame those in their youth for their naivety in supporting an evil force, but they have since had time to realise, and every day more of them are doing so.

They were not wrong to fight. Definitely not. The experience they received was all an essential part of their path to full maturity - a lesson they needed. It was also a lesson that all people of earth needed.
They are now receiving the conclusion of that lesson that started oh! so long ago.

They are realising that not only themselves, but almost everyone else has been deceived and tricked into being enslaved through our financial institutions, dumbed down through our education systems, made sick by our diet, poisoned by toxic fertilizers and vaccines, and misrepresented by our governments.

Once this has sunk home, the question regarding the perpetrators arises, and a long search will eventually lead to the one mind that conceived this entire plan - the mind of Amschell Mayer Bauer, who changed his name to Rothschild (see story)

1776: Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati

It takes several years of being aware of the above before our mind can accept that all of what the modern world is today has come about as a result of one man's plan followed for over 200 years, in complete secrecy until very recently.

Firstly, he took control of a large sum of money and used it to take control of more money, and to determine the family rules. This was then perpetrated from father to son for well over 200 years, to the point that this one single family truly does hold all the purse strings.
They took control of medical education, then medicine, then education, and through these they convinced everyone that a capitalist system was the best. But they never mentioned that it was the best for them, the Rothschild's.

They have managed to quell all dissent through murder, blackmail or embarrassment, and have ridden high while funding both sides of every war, to the point where they feel so confident that they are able to ignore the public completely, leaving the citizens still in a daze and completely unaware where two centuries of wealth has actually gone.

I bet the Rothschild cohorts get their laughs watching OWS live, and wondering if the police, the protesters or anybody in the street might actually wake up.

David

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Have things changed? Hasn't war been this way?

It's about time people hear more of this, but I think most people won't hear it and if they do, will go back to life as usual. I just flat don't "get" people who support war in the first damn place. What the hell gives anyone the right to kill someone else they don't even know? Wake the hell up. But, this country is full of delusional people who have been fed lies since birth, starting with religion. That sets up the race wars, or religious wars. Then, we get the "patriotic" bullcrap from the warmongers especially but also democrats, and of course the same non-thinking zombies love even more reasons to blame others and attack them.

The majority of Americans are part of the problem, because they do not question the liars on TV, radio, and newspapers. It goes in with full blind trust. These people don't need their brains anymore, because they don't use them. So much suffering could be avoided if people use what they've been given, for free, at that. That is not to say everyone here is perfect, because there are a lot of "believers" on this site too.

The thinking people on this Earth are severely outnumbered by the robot-like clones that act the same. Consequently a shift in power will never come. Thanks guys! Appreciate all your interest in accepting things just the way they are! War is okay because we can always just pray for the troops! Wake the hell up!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The first two videos were interesting, but the rest aren't even related. Some of the information is plain ridiculous. Nor do most military people feel that being in Iraq and Afghanistan constitutes an "occupation", or an "illegal" war. Congress approved of those actions, and that makes them legal. We do NOT need the approval or permission of the "international community" for such decisions. This is a sovereign nation, not a territory of the UN.

I don't simply say this based on news stories, either. I am married to a soldier, who's served in Korea, Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Yes, there ARE valid reasons we went. Yes, Hussein was a real threat. Anyone watching news reports for YEARS before 9/11 knew that.

Is the military perfect? Of course not; it's made up of people, and people make mistakes. However, this idea that all in it are either criminals, or don't want to be there, simply isn't right. I will say this, though; a LOT of things have changed in the past three years, and not for the better.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My god another Birther Thread !

if there was no Law of having to be Born Nor Raised in America but to be a American Citizen

If Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to become president you People Would Jump Up

and Run your Asses to the Polls!! and Hit That Arnie Lever !

Just like what the Germans Did back in the 1930s to another Foreign Born from Austria !!

Yet a Little more then Half of you People from California Did just That ...
Electing Voting for Governor,
a Foreign Born from AUSTRIA that wasn't even fricken Raised here in the State !
Tho No place of Birth Applies for being a Top Official in a State in which it Should as I see it ..

If Obama was Foreign Born ! At Lest his Mommy is from the Grand OL'e USA
and His Mommy & Daddy was Married in Hawaii...
and was Raised by White American Christian Grand ma & Grand Pa

Yeah he Visited his His Father Family in Kenya SO what .....

Yeah Michelle Obama said his Homeland ( Motherland) is From Kenya
a Simple mistake

yeah My Motherland = Father Land is Ireland.... and Scotland and
Here in the States American Native ( American Indian )

Ive seen the Video and i think thats what she meant ....

Motherland may refer to a mother country, i.e. the place of one's birth, the place of origin of an ethnic group or immigrant, or a Metropole in contrast to its colonies. People from Australia and former British colonies would sometimes describe the United Kingdom as the "Mother Country", often carrying a strong British Imperialist connotation, and not always in a flattering manner. Russians commonly refer to Mother Russia as a personification of their nation. Many Russians around the world refer to Russia as their motherland.

en.wikipedia.org...

Speaking of Ireland

One of the Top Known Leaders of Ireland was Foreign Born ( IN AMERICA (USA) NYC )
his Mother was Irish his Father was Spanish (Cuban ) but raised in Ireland came to Ireland at the age of 2

Éamon de Valera
en.wikipedia.org...

Éamon de Valera[1][2] (/ˈeɪmən dɛvəˈlɛrə/; 14 October 1882 – 29 August 1975) was one of the dominant political figures in twentieth century Ireland. His political career spanned over half a century, from 1917 to 1973; he served multiple terms as head of government and head of state. He also led the introduction of the Constitution of Ireland.[3]

edit on 10-5-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is so wrong, so so wrong !

Is this what the American Military has become?
This is horrific, disgusting, and this is what is happening in the East?

I am saddened, all hope for humanity is lost , and America judging by this evidence you better hope youre Government never use the Military in youre own back yard !

Sickening !!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is nothing new to me, I mean in the Bush years some soldiers did the same thing. Michael Moore even released a book full of letters from soldiers who were serving at the time and felt conflicted because they are supposed to follow the commander in chief but they had personal feelings to the contrary. Im sure I could find some videos of those spectacles as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join