It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The latest reports suggest there were 45 people on board, including Indonesian businessmen, Russian embassy officials, journalists and the crew members. The first reports had suggested the plane took off carrying 50 people. Later, the number given was 48, as two Indonesian men decided to skip the demonstration flight.

Source: RT source

Talking about life making decisions one can make during their life.. Imagine their feelings right now..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
From pictures of teh plane, looks like a poor copy of Boeing737, a 50 year old design.
So what was supposedly so super about it?
No wingtip winglets, engines by a relatively unknown manufacturer and air frame made by a third company in Italy.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
From pictures of teh plane, looks like a poor copy of Boeing737, a 50 year old design.
No wingtip winglets, engines by a relatively unknown manufacturer and air frame made by a third company in Italy.

Just because the plane isn't Amerrycan doesn't mean it is a bad design

Also, for your information, there were plenty of well known contractors and advisor's working on this project including many Americans.

The A380 is also produced by many around the world and put together in France - Does that make it bad?

Your computer is probably sold by an American company, but put together and manufactured in Asia - Does it not work?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Originally thought Chechen terrorists but sounds like just a bad mishap.

Poor folks.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
I'm not buying the "someone on board that needed to die" bit here. From what I've gleaned from this thing it would make no sense to take out a potential economic boon to a stagnant aviation industry only to take care of some political loose ends. This "Superjet" could well pump vital money into the Russian economy and corner a share in the aviation world's advanced mid range commuter aircraft. It doesn't make sense to take it out in my view. Having said that, my bet is it will go down as "Pilot error"

it does suit the agenda and MO of a certain group
not the Russians though thanks for pointing out the logic of that

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The comments on the CNN are just disgusting

CNN'

Howdy Sammy boy, I wanna say grasias for y'all support for my ol commi country. I'll buy myself a shotgun. I love jeep and bush is my man. Us and a # 1

Warning some of the comments on below of the section may break your heart.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

thats realy disgraceful
why arent CNN removing them?................oh yea its mother Russia so its ok i guess!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Just because the plane isn't Amerrycan doesn't mean it is a bad design

Also, for your information, there were plenty of well known contractors and advisor's working on this project including many Americans.

The A380 is also produced by many around the world and put together in France - Does that make it bad?

Your computer is probably sold by an American company, but put together and manufactured in Asia - Does it not work?

Well lets wait and see on the A380, plenty of issues with that plane, from badly built Rolls Royce engines that explode to cracks in its wings.
Don't follow your computer logic, what does that have to do with a plane that seems an old design?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Right, like a Boeing 737 is a really well built plane an all....

Given the choice i would rather fly Airbus any time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join