It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another of the Illuminati card games 'predictions' comes true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I was just having a look around the web for info on this illuminati card game, and this picture struck me hard.

The bottom of this playing card reads: "Disaster! This is an instant attack to Destroy any Place ... Its Power is 14 against a Huge Place, 18 against any other Place ... Nuclear Power Companies lose their action token when this card is played on any Place." The world has already had two nuclear power plant accidents, have we not? At Chernobyl and Three Mile Island. Let us review the suspicious timing and occasion of the accident at Three Mile Island. "FEMA (Now operating under Homeland Security) has the authority to .... order mass evacuation of residents in the perimeter of nuclear power plants ... It is an interesting coincidence that the Three Mile Island incident occurred just one day after FEMA became operational. FEMA arrived on the scene of the nuclear power accident and fostered an atmosphere of panic, and lobbied for mass evacuations that would have given FEMA authority over all other Federal, state, and local governmental bodies ... There is some evidence that ... Three Mile Island was an act of sabotage." ["The Unseen Hand", by A. Ralph Epperson, p. 411] At this point, I have a question: at the time Steve Jackson was creating this Illuminati Card Game, the nuclear power plant accidents at both Chernobyl and Three Mile Island had occurred; therefore, since Jackson included a "Nuclear Accident" in this card game, does that mean we have a planned nuclear power accident -- or "terrorist attack" -- yet in our future?

now i dont know all of your but this one is kinda the tipping point for me, i wasnt too convinced about this whole "prophecy from a deck of cards " thing but the more i research the more i realise how much of it came true and that a lot of us could have / did predict/envision some of the same things. what are everyones thoughts on this nuclear accident card ? to be continued in comments ......
cheers

see link here and be sure to read all of it, including references .

everyone please be sure to star and flag if u like
people need to know about this game

edit on 9-5-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

edit on 9-5-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
No. If there are Nuclear power plants, meltdowns/disasters are going to happen. Nearly everything in that game the average ATS member could have came up with.

And many nuclear power accidents have occured, not just 3

Worldwide , many nuclear accidents have occurred since the Chernobyl disaster in 1986. Two thirds of these mishaps occurred in the US.[1] The French Atomic Energy Commission (CEA) has concluded that technical innovation cannot eliminate the risk of human errors in nuclear plant operation

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
none of which had the potential that fukashima does.

The nuclear accident isn't the only card that bears significance ,and im pretty sure you read nothing from the links I posted and evidently not even my post as I said that some of us could have/ did predict the same things ^^^^

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
there is nothing like the 311 fukushima for its potential to wipe the nothern hemisphere clean
as some may recall symantic (norton) reported stuxnet in the area on hundreds of computers just prior to 311
edit on 9-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's just a card game.
A really fun, well made card game.
If you ever have the chance to play it, do so, it's a really enjoyable experience.

But it's just that. A game where you are a secret organization with a huge amount of power and all of the world's resources to use according to your schemes in order to control everything. Steve Jackson is a well versed man, but I guess most ATSers would have done a similar job thinking of different groups that could be used to your advantage in the game. Of course there are false-flag operations, psyops, natural catastrophes, aliens and so on, but again, these are not unknown to anyone interested in the agenda of TPTB.

When someone mentions this game it's always about it's predictions. I'll grant you that the twin towers exploding is a freaky illustration for terrorist nuke, but almost half of the cards (those which are not actions or that belong to a group other than Secret, Government or Fanatic, such as Weird) are just for the lulz. No one will ever think TPTB will use "Conspiracy theorists" and "Comic book enthusiasts" to create a giant "Radioactive monster", but it's a possible scheme to set in motion during a game. So is making a false flag attack, gathering resources with fast food chains and using MSM and vaccines to turn people into mindless zombies.

Concerning the card Nuclear Accident. It's an instant action with which you can destroy any area. Causing a "nuclear accident" to destroy an area doesn't seem that stretched considering what this brilliant game is all about.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

when that game was published - there had al ready been 2 nuclear powerplant accidents [ that i am aware of ]

windscale [ UK ]
TMI [ USA ]
chernobyl [ USSR ]

so how is the card a " prediction "

it is an unfortunate observation of failability

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yeah, I actually did. Plus threads like these are posted rather frequently about this card game, it is nothing new. Way to ignore the points I made though.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Yeah, I actually did. Plus threads like these are posted rather frequently about this card game, it is nothing new. Way to ignore the points I made though.

um what points did i ignore? haha you said there have been many accidents, which i replied to, you also said that many of us could have predictd the same thing, i also replied to that. what point am i missing ? lol

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

when that game was published - there had al ready been 2 nuclear powerplant accidents [ that i am aware of ]

windscale [ UK ]
TMI [ USA ]
chernobyl [ USSR ]

so how is the card a " prediction "

it is an unfortunate observation of failability

you didn't read the link either did you ?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
How the heck did he know these things? Seriously, was it just an accident or ...

join