It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Releases Video Of Pat Down Confrontation With Congressman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The TSA has released security footage of an incident that occurred two weeks ago at San Antonio International Airport involving a Congressman who refused to allow a screener to touch his genitals. The video clips, obtained by San Antonio TV station KENS 5, show Texas Rep. Francisco Canseco being singled out for an enhanced pat down. As the TSA screener reaches for Canseco’s private parts, the Congressman is seen swatting away the screener’s hand.

Source:

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Least the TSA are starting to annoy some of the big boys in congress. How far will this go remains to be seen. But I really hope more congressmen falls victim to this.

But I noticed something said.

"TSA said they will "deal" with the congressman later"

I wonder what they meant about that. Possible pay off in cash? Or something else?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Of course now the TSA will only say they will deal directly with the Congressman. Notice that this time we don't get the usual line of, "We reviewed the case and the screener followed all the rules and procedures."

I can not wait for the day when someone finally loses it and cracks one of these TSA perverts right in the mouth! This is why I will not fly. Not at all. I will be that guy and I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
anyone who's ever been hit in the balls whether intentionally or accidently sometime in the past,

no matter how far back

remembers the pain!

and so its a natural reflex when someone gets too close to the family jewels.

for MSM to suggest Congressman assualted the TSA agent,

is to really put a crazy idea in peoples heads.

does anyone realize the likelihood that screeners have inadvertently grazed a testicle in the wrong way unintentionally yet nevertheless how much that musta hurt for a moment at least??

TSA should be fully responsible, responsive, and compassionate to their invading our privacy at all times. --

SENSITIVITY training hello? i doubt they really care tho, most of them

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I couldn't agree more. One small smack for An Agent. One major step backward for the whole Agency.

I'd say this is certainly one Congressmen who won't miss hearing about much of anything from the TSA, here on out... Indeed. Lets see more casual abuse of Congressman and Diplomats in the TSA checkpoints. It'll be the fastest route to seeing them removed by wide demand.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join