It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwear Bomber was working for the CIA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Looks like the good old CIA were the ones at the heart of this new terrorist plot.

A would-be "underwear bomber" involved in a plot to attack a US-based jet was in fact working as an undercover informer with Saudi intelligence and the CIA, it has emerged.

The revelation is the latest twist in an increasingly bizarre story about the disruption of an apparent attempt by al-Qaida to strike at a high-profile American target using a sophisticated device hidden in the clothing of an attacker.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Those CIA guys always gotta have a hand in a cookie jar.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I say thank you on behalf of the people that has had their lives
saved by the CIA double agent.

On this occasion , what else is there to say but thanks and well done!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
every god damn terrorist 'story' that comes out now has no credibility at all. CIA, saudi intel, MI6 etc. How do tptb expect anyone to believe what theyre trotting out?

totally unbelievable.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I swear I was born in an alternate universe. I want to go back, today has done my head in with some people...

Alas, now we'll not hear the end of how the CIA are behind all these things, from people who hear shades of evidence that suggest their conspiracies are all true, without looking into it. Not looking into it at all.

The CIA had a spy, the spy gives them information, plot foiled.

The CIA was behind the plot!!! AZOMG!

I need my medicine... take as needed only for pain..

James bond really worked for Chaos.. go go gadget painkillers.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I say thank you on behalf of the people that has had their lives
saved by the CIA double agent.

On this occasion , what else is there to say but thanks and well done!

How naive!

Using double agents enables the CIA to orchestrate "terrorist events" whenever they want them to occur for psy-op reasons. When they want just to raise tensions and justify the existence of the heavily-criticized TSA and other police state activities within America, they release information about the bombings THEIR agents were involved in planning! When they want to raise fears even more, they let "their" double agent go ahead and participate in some attempted outrage, disowning him, of course, if he gets caught (which they usually contrive so as to provide evidence of the continuing existence of their phony Al-Qaeda:lol
. They never tell the world, of course, that their informant was an agent provocateur, actively engineering terrorism. Oh no. He was just an "informant". That way, the CIA runs under secret cover phony terrorist cells for psy-op purposes - both international and domestic, occasionally letting them carry out their bombings.

MI6 had the same modus operandi in Northern Ireland. They had double agents inside the IRA who PARTICIPATED in bombings. Yes, they actually let innocent people get killed. The IRA was being manipulated from Vauxhall Cross in London!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

alCIAda creates the jihadist terrorists

catches them in the nick of time

avoids another 9/11 muslim terror attack

and pats itself on da back..

"what a retarded country"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by juniorchubbs
every god damn terrorist 'story' that comes out now has no credibility at all. CIA, saudi intel, MI6 etc. How do tptb expect anyone to believe what theyre trotting out?

totally unbelievable.

Unfortunately after reading the BS sky news story on it and reading some of the comments people still believe the CIA are the good guys. Anyone who has posted saying the CIA are the bad guys are getting labelled as conspiracy theorist and are being laughed at ... Still alot of sheep out there with over grown wool covering their eyes

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Somebody was going to out the CIA agent as the bomber, so they headed it off with the cooperation of the mainstream press (filled with it's own CIA agents) in order to quell any public outcry that the bombing was setup for catching bad guys including the implementation of more police state tactics against the American people through DHS by convincing them that they are looking out for their best interest while circumnavigation their constitutional rights.

edit on 5/9/12 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Dude seriously. ATS Search+"underwear" = Dozens of threads on this.

False Flag! CIA Thwarts Another Al-Qaida Underwear Bomb Plot,
Would-be al-Qaida 'underwear' bomber was CIA informant!
Al-Qaeda underwear bomber 'was US double agent'

Ad Nauseum. I'm sorry I'm just trying to keep the place tidy

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

They recycle something when they think it was profitable the first time.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Does the CIA think as we do.
Probably.
Ever since going on the net to conspiracy forums the CIA is behind this and behind that
has been issued. Well perhaps something is going on with counter intelligence.

On TV news a reporter suggested the bomb maker is thought to be the next Predator hit.
That saves catching the carriers every time.

So does the CIA say the technology is out there so lets follow it so we know where to
stop the use.
edit on 5/9/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: reported suggested to reporter suggested ...

top topics

join