It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's your Google lately? Any interesting messages in there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
When something gets put in our faces by the MSM we often jump onto a high horse and scream from a dizzy hight that there is more to it than meets the eye.

Today, the temptation is even strong than the other day, when I opened my browser (it being South Arica Google) when I I felt myself unable to hold back and question the choice of design. So, I succomb blatently to this temptation because the images is so out there that even as an artist I cannot just sit down and shut up.

What are they trying to tell us, if anything at all. Of course, we may just say that these images are innocent creations and there is nothing to them. But once again, as an artist, I feel that would not be true.

What do you think they are trying to say?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
that it's howard carters birthday...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
it's just an artists rendition of the pictures Burton took during the excavation of king tut (you can google the originals and see for yourself). All of the google doodles are usually just drawings or paintings that reflect the topic in which they are showcasing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RichieRay

Burton being another one of the group that found the sarcophagus along with Carter

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The top two are dedications to Keith Haring it was his birthday, he was an artist from my home state of PA almost up the road from me. Very well known he was a strong social activist, and did a large amount of chalk drawings in the subways of New York and received alot of attention for it. Was good friends with Andy Warhol. You should read about him, en.wikipedia.org... Sadly he died of complications from AIDS. He even did a giant chalk drawing on the Berlin wall in Germany when it was still standing.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Your avatar is far creepier...
The google ones look normal, even too normal, comparitively..

What are you, trying to say?

Must be a root conspiracy afoot.

get it??

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yes as said above, the artwork is usually someone's Birthday, or to commemorate someone.

I personally stopped using everything associated with Google, the spying ***tards Bing FTW!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well I think the first image, at the way end, it's a reptile saying bow to me and love me or I will eat you alive. I mean look at those jaws on him. Or, could be a dinosaur.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
When Google changes their logo you can always hover your mouse pointer over it (the logo) to find out what/why they are celebrating and who/when they are doing it for.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
who knows what google is doing.

all i know is they want my cell phone number really, really badly.

and if someone on the street, that i don't know, harassed me that much for my cell phone number, i wouldn't be clicking, skip that for now, i would be punching and kicking them into a bloody pulp and administrating a beating so epic, it would be shown on espn sportscentre and highlight reels for years to come.

of course i would make exceptions to long legged blonde women.

edit on 9-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join