reply to post by Southern Guardian
1. Transparency with voting results. Voting should not be electronic. I program and build devices often and, it must be said, electronics are not
"smart". Phone's are not smart, computers are not smart, no. They are only logic gates set up in the way needed and controlled through a coding
language. Nothing electronic is ever secure. On top of this, we, the American citizens need to be present at the reading of the votes and have the
freedom to verify the results. Good old fashion paper votes that are read and displayed in public is what will make me believe there is no
2. Fair coverage from the media. The fact he was ignored in/after Iowa, even though he was in a close 3-way tie with Romney and Santorum, the media
mocked him and covered lesser candidates much more. The media bias has been documented vastly and is undeniable.
3. If there were no, or significantly less, scandals within the GOP primaries. The number of voting problems experienced this year have been
unprecedented, and all have been negative towards Ron.
4. Explanations from the thousands of people who attend his rallies explaining why they would go to rallies and support Ron Paul, but fail to vote for
5. If I could actually meet a peer who doesn't support Ron Paul and actually knows what is happening in the political world. (IMHO, if people were
not being deliberately dumb down by the world of media, many of them would certainly a different opinion than they do now. Whether this is for or
against RP, I don't care. All I want is a truly unbiased, non-manipulated, educated political view from voters.)
When these happen and show Ron Paul truly lost, then I will admit to anyone and everyone that I was wrong. Not wrong for believing in Ron Paul and
that the system is extremely and undeniably corrupt, but I was wrong about this.
Don't forget, for the reasons I mentioned above, it is justifiable to believe there is something wrong with the results regarding RP. You may see
everything in a different light than I, or other, RP supporters do, but the corruption is undeniable. If someone were to consistently lie to you,
would you believe them after a while? Would you know when to trust them when everything they do is secretive? I see where you come from and the
reported results verify your stance. However, I believe we have been deceived, lied to, misled, and/or just plain uninformed too many times by the
group controlling the events, the people reporting the results, and anyone else who has a stake in the presidency. This has caused me to be very wary
of anything occurring right now.
Am I going to be called a crazy conspiracy theorist, Paulbot, uneducated, blind or anything else?