It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
All these pieces of walking, talking, breathing & LIVING excrement deserve the Wheel.

Take them, break them, braid them and let them suffer their just end. REALLY.

Here they are all meeting their end:

Derek

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
All these pieces of walking, talking, breathing & LIVING excrement deserve the Wheel.

Take them, break them, braid them and let them suffer their just end. REALLY.

Here they are all meeting their end:

Derek
That might be a good finish, I was thinking that they needed a couple of dozen shallow razor cuts, then roll them in salt, rinse, repeat. Then some hot pokers before the wheel.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShamilAbdullah
i just wrote the chief of police , who is also the head detective ? i informed him that this video will go viral along with other words about conduct , some of witch are probably not suited here on ats , feel free to do something

www.cityoffullerton.com...
edit on 9-5-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

Just went to the website you listed and wrote this to the police dept.

Police-
I'm absolutely disgusted with your treatment of Kelly Thomas. I am very glad that I DON'T live in the city of Fullerton. Police are here to PROTECT it's citizens... PLEASE NEVER FORGET THAT... I'm beyond disgusted after watching the video that was released. How does your city employ monsters like this, honestly? I hope these officers have the book tossed at them, they deserve prison time.

Sincerely,

Sad Citizen

I'll let you know if I hear a response....Knowing how our country works, ill probably be arrested for questioning their actions...
edit on 10-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ive had a lot of contact with the police in my life and they have always been respectful to me except for one time 10 of them gave me a beating with the bantens ive been seeing a cheif inspectors daughter for 11 years so i know all coppers aint cu**s .... but the policemen involved in this need a good beating and never let on the streets again

ohh and they have used the cs spray on me 3 times

edit on 10-5-2012 by nofear39 because: xxx

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Dude, the autopsy showed that he died from being suffocated and choked on his own blood, the man could not breath. The cops have also been charged. Do some research on this issue, you twit.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
and by the way folks
in situations like these
you do NOT have to lie down and take it

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
Your Rights as a U.S. Citizen Against Unlawful Arrest ..........

“Citizens may resist Unlawful arrest to the point of taking an officer’s life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S., 529. The court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense was commited.”

“An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit, or one that fails to allege a crime is within within jurisdiction, and one who is being arrested, may resist arrest and break away. If the arresting officer is killed by one who is so resisting, the killing will be no more than an involuntary manslaughter.” Housh V. People, 75 111. 491; reaffirmed and quoted in State v. Leach, 7 Conn. 452; State v. Gleason, 32 Kan. 245; Ballard v. State, 43 Ohio 349; State v. Spaulding, 34 Minn. 3621.

“When a person, being without fault, is in a place where he has a right to be, is violently assaulted, he may, without retreating, repel by force, and if, in the exercise of his right of self defense, his assailant is killed, he is justified.” Runyan v. State, 57 Ind. 80; Miller v. State, 74 Ind. 1.

“These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence.” Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. 1; Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75; Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.” State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260.

“Each Person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, ther person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self defense.” State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100.

“One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910.

“The carrying of arms in a quiet, peaceable, and orderly manner, concealed on or about the person, is not a breach of the peace. Nor does such an act of itself, lead to a breach of the peace.”
Wharton’s Criminal and Civil Procedure, 12th Ed., Vol. 2: Judy v. Lashley, 5 W. Va. 628, 41 S.E. 197.

I am sure some Police Officers in this Country are Unaware about these Court Decisions when Overstepping their Authority . People who know the Law should Remind them about it from Time to Time for the sake of their Own Safety . The Woman in this Video was Intimidated by that Police Officer because she was just Not Aware of her Rights and Cow Downed to his Intimidation of her Ignorance . She should take this matter to a Lawyer Immediately and press charges against him IMO .

It's very dangerous to post those. Most of those are just exerpts from the whole case file, and the entire files are nearly impossible to find. You are giving information that could lead to some bad decisions. you will also need to survive the encounter, and then prove to a court that the arrest was unlawful. I can assure you that the cops buddies, observed whatever you were being arrested for. To those of you, who are considering using these cases as a defense, i suggest you read the whole case file before killing a cop.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What a horrible video this was. I can fully understand his dad going on full speed to get those bastards. Now I don't have kids but I'd imagine it would be hard as a mofo to listen to the last words of your child screaming out for your help while it was being murdered. I mean, I don't know if my parents could keep their head this level headed if this happened to me!! I hope those pigs get what's coming to them, a good time in a regular jail, maybe with some of the guys they've busted earlier...that would do'em well in!!

Now..I read someone posting here earlier that a lot of regular people were present and they didn't do a damn thing....that's not cool. They just watched a person getting killed...if that's true that's messed up!!

Let me share my story with yous...

This one night I decided to go downtown to a bar to get a few drinks. I'm walking on the sidewalk, minding my own business when ahead of me I see a guy punch a girl to the floor. This was like 30 seconds away from me so I could have switched to the other sidewalk, walked over the street and minded my own biz and acted like I didn't see it...of course I didn't do that. I walked on and soon I got closer to them and heard them, dude was screaming "this always happens when we go out!!!!!" yeah that type of stuff. Anyway, I walk up to the lady and ask her if she's all right , pick her up and ask the dude what his problem is. He then starts to act like a person on coc aine does, his teeth are slamming together and eyes almost popping out, he tells me to mind my own biz and go away. I tell him straight up that I watched him beat up his girl and that I can't go away, dudes goes on his megalomania vibe and asks "DO YOU KNOW I AM!?" I face him right back with "do YOU know who I am?" lol THEN he picks up a knife and turns into a cartoon saying "I´LL CUT YOU!!*" I didn't know what would happen at that moment but I suuuure as hell wasn't going to go away, thought I'd have to fight him and stuff, then his girl asked him to stop and they left together...kinda anti climatic lol, I really hope this taught this dude a lesson though, you don't go and beat up females , that's a nono. Right after this happened though I noticed a lot of people around me, Those same ppl had been watching this all along and didn't step in, this one dude told me "it's dangerous to intervene , you could get hurt, you shouldn't do that" That's exactly what he was doing...but me? I tried to make a difference that night.
Now if you've read this far THANK YOU! Here is my MAIN POINT!!
Would I do it again even if I had another knife aimed at me? ALWAYS!! No matter if it were doped out ppl or cops or whatever, I would do this every time.
I don't speak up alot in here but injustice like this makes me mad.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here's the thing I have about these kind of videos. First it sickens me watching something like that and all they get is a small sentence. If I were to do that I would probably be imprisoned for a long time without any chance of getting out.

Now, I understand that not every cop is corrupted, but unfortunately videos like this doesn't really justify my believes in that there are some that are actually good.

I am sure that one day there will be revolution against police officers (and I sure hope there's one, specially against those corrupted ones that are so obvious) and second IF YOU ARE COP AND YOU ARE READING THIS, read this carefully. If you know of some of your co-workers doing such things and YOU aren't doing anything about it, then THAT MAKES YOU A TARGET TOO! (Ever heard of guilty by association?)

I get ANGRY at watching/reading threads likes this. Perhaps I should just avoid them completely!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't even comment on a single thing XXX777 has to say, he should be ignored on everyones profile. Maybe should start a thread haha.

Every single post he has made (check out his history) is indifference to human life and or suffering.

He strikes me as a adolecent (in body or mind) child type who thinks action movies are real and a shotgun blast will make you fly back 5 meters through a plate glass window.

It is unfortunate that people like this exist, they are like speedbumps on a racetrack to freedom. The one good thing about these forums is that it proves these people actually exist.

I look back and wonder things about America (im not American), about how rules and certain regulations have been put into place that seem totally rediculous but enough people voted for them to come to fruition. It seems impossible! But then you come across people like this.

I wonder what happens to this personality type which has been engineered by the MSM etc (but thats another thread), as humans shouldn't naturally think like these people. As i was saying i wonder what happens to this type of personality when the tide turns and they get themselves or their loved ones killed or beaten because of a situation like Kellys.

Would they say 'Ah well my daughter shouldn't of been wearing a g-string under her jeans! Thats why she was raped and murdered! What a idiot hahahahahaha' ?? Because that's exactly how they portray themselves. I could give endless examples....

I can only hope (in a morbid way) that this kind of situation does happen to someone like you. Maybe that's what you need to be able to balance crime and punishment, naturally, not just because of what is written on a piece of paper from a human who came from a womb just like you did.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, did you hear the news? It sounds like criminal charges will continue. But the police dept got the mom to sign a lil piece of paper for one million cash. To release them from further legal claims. Yup they know what happened was wrong.

City pays $1 million to mother of homeless man beaten to death by police

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Why did the guy not simply comply with the Police officer's orders?

The fact in this case is that the dead guy battled the Police and lost. He got what he wanted.

He was schizophrenic and obviously confused. When the cop started putting on latex gloves and said he was going to use his fists to beat the **** out of him, is when all standard procedure went out the window. His intent was for the situation to escalate to the point of violence. All his actions and words were used specifically to reach that goal.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I find this a lot more despicable then what those cops did because it sounds she wanted to get her hands on some money. Why didn't she seek out justice instead of accepting money?
And if his parents are alive, why was this guy homeless in the first place? Especially when they say he was retarded...retarded people shouldn't roam the streets and live on it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I would suggest that people look into the psychology of uniform.

It has been proven time and time again that many Humans are susceptible to psychotic and sadistic behavior when given a position of authority with little oversight.

This explains why, in WW2, thousands of otherwise normal people became psychopaths and turned fellow Humans into nothing more than disposable toys.

The same happens in the military, with marines killing and maiming for their pleasure. This happens in every war, and it is now happening on our streets because they are being protected by their mafia style superiors.

Something that does interest me about this is the social stigma affecting outrage. If this man had been a black male, there would be riots in the streets. Thousands would be rightly outraged and demanding justice. But because he's a homeless man, and mentally ill, many people fail to feel that level of outrage.

We all know of one instance of police brutality that changed things. It took massive civil unrest and days of violent protest. Somehow I don't think that the brutal murder of a homeless, disabled white man by psychopathic cops is going to illicit the same response, and I actually think that is a damn shame.

Why did thousands of people become enraged enough to change things the last time, but this will most likely result in a couple of peaceful protests and a Police department getting away with murder?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Well, did you hear the news? It sounds like criminal charges will continue. But the police dept got the mom to sign a lil piece of paper for one million cash. To release them from further legal claims. Yup they know what happened was wrong.

City pays $1 million to mother of homeless man beaten to death by police

This should not change the outrage people feel publicly for this case. Unless they want to pay off every American citizen in the same way, this is meaningless.

She can sell the life of her own child for profit if she likes, I don't think the people should accept that at all.

This affects every person, not just his twisted mother. I wouldn't be placated in any way by this gesture toward the mother, it's an insult to the wider public and this police department is a threat to all.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
1) the policemen involved deserve the death penalty for what they done to kelly thomas. tragic event and too much bravado on display from the law enforcers. Why are they so frustrated? Well paid, good holidays, good benefits. If they are stressed, get another job (and not in a caring field)

2) $1Million blood money settlement should be put into a college bursary scheme in fullerton in kelly's memory and to highlight the fact that there are bad cops and bad choices at all levels of society.

I hope the mother doesn't keep the money.

Some of this comes from this news page/.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't know how many times I have seen this sort of thing. Cops try to place someone in handcuffs. That person resists. Next thing you know 5-10 of the cops "brothers" come charging in to take one person down. Usually while punching, hitting, pepper spraying and sometimes tasering.

In this instance, it was obviously a bunch of thugs and bullies with a badge. They found an easy target and tried to play tough guys. And now a man is dead. Anyone who defends these officers actions should really sit down and research the law and the roll of police officers. Far too often we are seeing police using escalating levels of violence against citizens. Police are supposed to uphold the law. Not beat you to death if you call them a name or are disrespectful to them. But as the years go on, we are finding that the police "ego" seems to be making the decisions for them.

Now of course, I must throw in the obligatory "not all cops". And this is true. And I do sympathies with a lot of police officers. It must be a difficult thing to deal with negativity day in and day out. I know how it affects them (to a degree) because I watched it with my father. He was a police officer for 25 years. And I can see, even to this day (being retired 10+ years) that he still holds on to that "what I say goes" mentality. I think a lot of police have this.

Cops need to find better means to deal with situations like this. If they did in fact feel this man was a threat (and I certainly don't believe that was the case) then they need to find alternative means to subdue him. I would say "tase him" however we have seen that police now abuse that "non-lethal" tool. So I really don't know what the answer is. Better training? Mandatory psych evaluations from time to time? I don't know. But what I do know is that incidents like this will continue on. This one was caught on film. There are probably thousands more that aren't. Some day someone is going to fight back. And as this behavior increases, it is seriously going to become "Us vs Them". And that is a shame. People should be able to look to police for help. Not fear them.

Unfortunately, they portray the stereotype all too often.

These particular officers should be obviously stripped of their badges and tried for 1st degree murder. All of them. Not just two. Every single one who participated in this murder should be tried. And they should not be given special treatment if found guilty. Gen pop just like any other murderer. Period. Just because that night, they were wearing their badges, does not mean they were acting like police officers. They were murderers with tin on their chest. That is all.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why did I not hear a single thing about this on any sort of news broadcast or any real mainstream media that isn't on the internet? I feel like this is the kind of thing that they would keep talking about on the news like every night, yet I hear nothing.

And I mean this isn't no conspiracy theory, this really happened and the proof is there. It's one of the busiest threads this site has seen in weeks. I just don't get it.
edit on 19-5-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join