It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
United States of America: Your country is doomed.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think we need to see that the homeless man was not mentally ill, but it was the cops in this instance. Wonder, did they torture little animals when they were small? Were they "bullies" in school? Do they have hidden files on domestic abuse? How did they pass the profile exam? I'm sure this was not the first time one of these officers have had charges against them. Wonder how they sleep at night. The worst was him calling for his Dad. Tears your heart out. Oh, wait these men have no heart. Remember, "What you sew, so shall you reap".l

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by paradox

Why did the guy not simply comply with the Police officer's orders?

The fact in this case is that the dead guy battled the Police and lost. He got what he wanted.

Are you kidding me right now?

Are YOU kidding ME? Can I not have an opinion?

Sure, you can have an opinion.

Doesn't mean you are not wrong and sound moronic though. Unless you would like to show me the part where he was "resisting" with multiple fat pigs on his back beating him between his pleas of "i can't breathe," "I'm sorry," and calls for his dad.

Peace.
edit on 5-9-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

I saw a guy not obeying the orders given to him by an officer of the law.

Can you tell me, is it considered alright to disobey the law, and the law's officers, and to ''do whatever'' because you mistakenly believe you have a right to ''do whatever''?

Don't you see how the man was wrong?

Dude your a muppet!

I'm glad I dont live over there nor my friends or family this is a total JOKE! So in your eyes it's do as I say or die?
Total JOKE! I used to work with people that had mental health issues your comments make me wanna break a baseball bat over your head! I got taught how to stop attackers twice my size! There was 3 pigs vs 1 man and pigs should have had better training then me to deal with people like that but no they beat him to death! USA is going down the pan!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz

The fact in this case is that the dead guy battled the Police and lost. He got what he wanted.

Doesn't mean you are not wrong and sound moronic though. Unless you would like to show me the part where he was "resisting" with multiple fat pigs on his back beating him between his pleas of "i can't breathe," "I'm sorry," and calls for his dad.

Peace.

Can you tell me, is it considered alright to disobey the law, and the law's officers, and to ''do whatever'' because you mistakenly believe you have a right to ''do whatever''?

Dude your a muppet!

I'm glad I dont live over there nor my friends or family this is a total JOKE! So in your eyes it's do as I say or die?
Total JOKE! I used to work with people that had mental health issues your comments make me wanna break a baseball bat over your head! I got taught how to stop attackers twice my size! There was 3 pigs vs 1 man and
pigs should have had better training then me to deal with people like that but no they beat him to death! USA is going down the pan!
amen.
All you have to do is look at the pics of the man's face after the beating.
No one deserves that.
He would have been better off if they had just shot him in the head. He would have suffered less.
Those cops should be publicly executed, after a lengthy torture session.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Peace.

Dude your a muppet!

Total JOKE! I used to work with people that had mental health issues your comments make me wanna break a baseball bat over your head! I got taught how to stop attackers twice my size! There was 3 pigs vs 1 man and
pigs should have had better training then me to deal with people like that but no they beat him to death! USA is going down the pan!
amen.
All you have to do is look at the pics of the man's face after the beating.
No one deserves that.
He would have been better off if they had just shot him in the head. He would have suffered less.
Those cops should be publicly executed, after a lengthy torture session.

I bet you any amount of money they Get away lightly I just read on the LA times that the defence lawyer is trying to pin his death on the doctors not being able to get a breathing tube inserted!

WHAT A JOKE!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have an idea.
You know how the people that advocate more surveilance of the masses always says that its not so bad since if you have nothing to hide it wont matter if you are constantly watched over by a camera somewhere.
Well, the police force are supposed to be the moral guardians of the society, they are trained and payed to separate right from wrong.
Why not survey them?
They arent supposed to have anything to hide.
They are the good guys remember?
Put one of them fancy little cams on their badge on the chest and require them by law to have it charged, uncovered and recording at all times when on patrol.
Ordinary people are expected to behave better moraly when they know they are under surveilance - Im sure the same psychological aspect applies to the police force.
If it failes to do so, at least we get good footage to use in court against the moraly corrupt.
Ordinary people and policemen alike.

Im pretty convinced a life would have been saved if they knew they was recorded while beeing busy putting it out in such a horrible way.
Once again, the police are the good guys, why would they ever refuse to be recorded when doing the morally correct job that we all pay them to do?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
you know there are some threads that I just avoid, this has been one for several days, not because I don't care, quiet the opposite, copwatch is a program that I have supported and promoted in the past and still do to this day and with events like this continuing to happen more frequently

....ok this is really wierd, I just did a GOOGLE for copwatch and guess what I got

We're sorry... ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. See Google Help for more information.

copwatch.org is the site and adding it to my signature next, as I really did at one time, desire to be a cop and it was actions from those in Law ENforcement like these and the corruption at all levels that made me sick of the notion and realized that the real threat to the people are the cops, in a lot of situation, and not just talking about abusive ones, like in the video, that I have still not watched, as I want justice for Kelly Thomas, to be swift and of the same nature he was dealt, at the moment, to those who did it, don't care what their profession is and Travon Martin was made a big deal of, when cops get away with it every day it seems like now...not retribution, kangaroo court system.

Please don't get me wrong, some of the best people in the world are law enforcement officers and then there are these bad apples, who are allowed to tarnish the entire entities all over, as we know you all are dirty and lying and cheating and stealing and dealing and beating, and more, shame on those who conduct themselves this way and other officers should go and beat the # out of the ones who did participate...

reality check though, says odds of that happening are not very good at all and in fact, we'll see an entire department rise to the defense of the officers and mayor come out and say investigation is underway and don't you worry, justice will be served... we all know you all are a sham and shameful disgrace to humanity.

So, spine up sometime and change it for us all and do what is right and so what if they fire you or kill you, least you chose to do something more than be an accessory to a list of crimes that is organized to the extent that, your actions reflect what you all represent and like in Young Guns the movie, you give the badge a bad name.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I have an idea.
You know how the people that advocate more surveilance of the masses always says that its not so bad since if you have nothing to hide it wont matter if you are constantly watched over by a camera somewhere.
Well, the police force are supposed to be the moral guardians of the society, they are trained and payed to separate right from wrong.
Why not survey them?
They arent supposed to have anything to hide.
They are the good guys remember?
Put one of them fancy little cams on their badge on the chest and require them by law to have it charged, uncovered and recording at all times when on patrol.
Ordinary people are expected to behave better moraly when they know they are under surveilance - Im sure the same psychological aspect applies to the police force.
If it failes to do so, at least we get good footage to use in court against the moraly corrupt.
Ordinary people and policemen alike.

Im pretty convinced a life would have been saved if they knew they was recorded while beeing busy putting it out in such a horrible way.
Once again, the police are the good guys, why would they ever refuse to be recorded when doing the morally correct job that we all pay them to do?

Now that's a plan! If only it would happen just think of the times this has happened and no one was there to record it

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

I bet you any amount of money they Get away lightly I just read on the LA times that the defence lawyer is trying to pin his death on the doctors not being able to get a breathing tube inserted
OMG.
Maybe if they hadn't beaten his entire head to a pulp, he wouldn't have needed a breathing tube inserted.

If those guys get off, they better get plastic surgery and move far, far away.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

He did not "battle" anyone. If the cop/cops were real men then they would not have beaten him like they were a gang (which is what they are by the way) 6 vs one. Bunch of pansies (you know the real p word I want to use here)!!! He clearly did not "want" to be beaten and killed. He was restrained and crying for his father. You are a sick and brainwashed moron. The gang in blue needs to be wiped out along with all other gangs in this country. They are no good for the citizens in this country. Everybody has to have their "boys" help them. Nobody can fight fair anymore. Why should the guy comply with the orders given? Does he have no freedoms? He is not allowed to sit in his box on the sidewalk? I guess you think he is just a piece of garbage to be disposed of huh?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I bet you any amount of money they Get away lightly I just read on the LA times that the defence lawyer is trying to pin his death on the doctors not being able to get a breathing tube inserted!

WHAT A JOKE!

WOW.
Or maybe the pigs shouldn't have beat him to the point of NEEDING A BREATHING TUBE.

YEAH, that sure looks like the doctors' faults to me!

I think the defense lawyer needs a mental evaluation. How the *SNIP* can someone defend these scumbags and justify the death of an innocent man?

edit on 10-5-2012 by alien because: ...swears removed...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
copwatch.org...

Welcome to

COPWATCH.com

The COPWATCH DATABASE is now open to the general public...

The Copwatch Database is a permanent, searchable repository of complaints filed against police officers.

It was designed and intended both to promote public safety and to ensure that police officers remain accountable for their actions.

The archives have not yet been ported to this program, and thus at the present time it is unlikely that you will find detailed information pertaining to any given individual for whom you may be searching. Importation of our existing files into this program will be completed in the near future. In the meantime, previously unfiled complaints are being accepted here.

If you would like to report an incident for permanent inclusion in the database, please follow these instructions:

1) Gather all the relevant information (names, dates, times, citation numbers, etc.) before you begin;

2) Include as many relevant details as possible;

3) Describe what occurred as precisely as possible;

4) Use a word-processing program to compose any lengthy passages you enter into the database (use your spellchecker), and save those passages on your hard drive.

5) You will be asked an extensive series of questions. Only answer those that are applicable to your situation- ignore the rest. Take your time and be very thorough. It is a lengthy process, but the details you provide may well make the difference between a believable, effective complaint and a complaint that will be tossed in the trash. If you want the offending officer to receive more than a slap on the wrist, treat this questionnaire like a college entrance exam.

NOTE: You must use a valid email address to register. Hotmail and Yahoo accounts are not accepted.

PRIVACY POLICY: Unless you expressly indicate otherwise, your name, address, phone number, and email address will NOT be made available to the public.

IN ORDER TO FUNCTION PROPERLY, THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES THAT YOUR COOKIES BE ACTIVATED. WE MAKE NO USE OF THE COOKIES IN ANY MANNER OTHER THAN AS A "PLACEHOLDER", AND YOU MAY DELETE THEM AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINISHED ENTERING YOUR DATA.

POST BUG REPORTS, COMMENTS, AND SUGGESTIONS HERE

Proceed to Copwatch.com...

Proceed to the Copwatch Database...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hi Jude, hope you are doing great buddy!!

Normally I would try to discourage suggestions that look to vigilante justice as a means to an end. However, I agree completely with you here.

I commented earlier that I believe most everyone who watches the video will, at some point, have the urge to reach through the screen and crack each of these thug cops over the head, feeling completely justified in those actions as a result of the emotional video and witnessing a blatant crime/murder committed by this group of -less than human - outlaw thugs.

I saw where someone was commenting that the father of the victim seems shady, as if he was an absentee father before this incident and afterwards he is trying to grab his 15 minutes of fame. I was appalled that anyone could assume any parent would not do everything in their power to bring justice to their fallen child.

The involvement of the father and the reason why he may be more present in the protests than what some may deem normal could be exacerbated by the horrifying sounds of his son crying, 'Dad, Dad,'... 'Dad, help Me, Dad, help'... 'Dad, help Me, Their Killing Me Daddy'

I can't believe anyone could hear those cries and not realize that when the father had to hear his son being murdered, while crying out like this, he would have a fire brighter than the sun in the place where most men carry the desire for complete resolve.

Any 'tough love', arguments, differences, or contempt that may have existed between the two would instantly disappear when a father hears their child die this way. I don't understand why this is not completely obvious to every single person who watches this video...

This is further sickening when it's realized that this is by no means an isolated incident. In fact, many of the incredible cases of police brutality and excessive force claims seem to share a very common link.

There is almost always 3-10 'Peace Officers' involved and you will, almost always, hear the police 'Peace Officers' screaming, 'Stop Resisting!, Stop Resisting!' over and over.

This common characteristic is present in a high percentage of documented cases, even when it is absolutely obvious the suspect is not resisting, is not combative, and, in many cases, already completely subdued as the remainder of the viscous assaults continue.

I was arrested for a DWI several years ago. The officer who arrested me could have possibly saved the life/s of other drivers on the roadway that night and possibly even saved my life as well. I had no issue with him arresting me, since I had the unlikely realization while drunk that I was wrong, he was right, take it like a man.

Loading me into the 'Paddy Wagon', the van driver drove around from 11.30p until 4a, making pickups and offering no restroom access.

I screamed for 3 hours, begging to take a whiz, to no avail. Finally I kneeled down in the rear of the van unzipped and urinated on the van's floor.

I didn't realize we had just arrived at the penal farm. The van driver was pissed off (pun not really intended, but it works, lol) when he saw the urine leaking out of the van. He requested assistance and when the 2nd officer arrived, they each grabbed an arm and dragged me through my own pee.

They processed me through intake. As I waited to be placed in a holding cell, the thought that I would have further incident relating to my van/urine episode never dawned on me... I thought it was in the past, but I was severely wrong.

Hands cuffed behind my back, I was thrown to the ground, face down. 3 more officers quickly dove onto the pile. Wringing my left arm behind my back so far that it literally touched my left shoulder, one officer placed an elbow/forearm on my lower jaw/neck and applied, what seemed to be, his full body weight.

The 2 other officers were delivering one knee after another to my lower back and side.

Through the duration of the confrontation, all the officers were screaming as loud as possible, 'Stop Resisting!, Stop Resisting!', as I continuously screamed in response, I'm not resisting!, I'm not resisting!'

Sorry for the long personal story, I wanted to say that I had never before realized the tactics used by some of the thugs we call 'Public Servants, Peace Officers', and who assure us they are here for the public, 'To Protect and Serve'.

Since then, I find myself noticing incredibly similar procedures used in the commission of most police brutality and excessive force cases. Every time I witness a new case, I find myself thanking Gd that my experience was mild in nature when compared to the more extreme cases.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

WHAT A JOKE!

WOW.
Or maybe the pigs shouldn't have beat him to the point of NEEDING A BREATHING TUBE.

YEAH, that sure looks like the doctors' faults to me!

I think the defense lawyer needs a mental evaluation. How the # can someone defend these scumbags and justify the death of an innocent man?

That's what lawyers are like If the money's right....need I say more.....

Btw that picture brings a tear to my eye it's a sad day for the police aka pigs aka fuzz aka the blue shirt gang.....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Death penalty for the guilty cops and life in prison for the accomplices. I didn't watch the video because I don't want to see a man killed, especially by pigs. These cops need to be taught a lesson, which coincidently is something the cops use all time on "civilians." How often are charges trumped up or excessively harsh in punishment in order to "teach others" a lesson? Well, considering the explosive rate of police brutality we have been experiencing, I would advocate the ones who actually beat him to death get the death penalty and the accomplices get life in prison or at least two decades. I await xcathdra to rationalize the actions of these officers. I also have a family member who is a statie and if he beat someone to death like this I would also advocate the death penalty. If you are to be trusted with such absolute power these days, then you better be willing to pay the price when you abuse it and especially to the point where YOU decide to take someone's life. Teach the pigs a lesson they won't forget! Murder is murder or do cops get special treatment in this case like usual?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Good post.
You explained the way that I felt when I watched govt tanks pump tear gas into a building full of men women and children in Waco, TX. Then I watched it burn, live on TV, knowing that children were burning to death while govt agents prevented fire trucks from approaching. Totally helpless.

No one responsible paid for that crime.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That's what lawyers are like If the money's right....need I say more.....

Btw that picture brings a tear to my eye it's a sad day for the police aka pigs aka fuzz aka the blue shirt gang.....

It must take a special kind of person to do that. I wouldn't defend them for any amount of money

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Man, That was a horrible video. I don't understand why he just didn't comply with that fat pig Ramos. Atleast he woulld still be alive. It was hard to listen to him calling for his Dad, that brought tears to my eyes because it made me think if that was my son. This is one of the worst cases of brutality I have ever seen. I know that not all cops behave like this, but many do. Growing up here in California I have seen it with my own eyes.

Don't expect any riots though, he was a White guy. Hopefully someone will take care of that Pig Ramos inside the Pin. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
happened here in the uk last year when a man walked past a # bag copper who was at a protest hit him with 1 blow to the head for nothing. and he died.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but that man was clearly resisting arrest, and the officers were well within their rights to subdue him.

The problem is, the officers obviously didn't realize he was mentally ill and couldn't understand why he constantly kept fighting. You can clearly hear an officer say, "he must be on something" in the video. I don't think they understood how we was able to keep fighting, and you have to understand that it is their job to arrest him, and arresting him includes subduing him if he will not go quietly. Although the man continues to tell the officers he will calm down, he clearly never does. There is nothing in the video to suggest that the officers did anything to prolong his struggle-- they simply tried too hard to subdue him, and because he was mentally ill they didn't realize the mortal terror he was in. A rational person would have laid down, shut up, and been arrested long before absorbing the beating this guy received. Unfortunately, the man was not rational and therefore the beating merely exacerbated the situation. It really doesn't look or sound to me like the police intended to kill him-- unfortunately it just looks like they're less-than-intelligent gorillas who didn't understand the damage they were doing to the guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join