It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

page: 11
71
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg
 


This is a horrible thing too watch...i have no respect for the law now...and furthermore,i am afraid of them,this could happen too anyone...homlessness is not something too be ashamed of...it's poverty...like the african children...and even more...did you not notice the wild staring eyes of a demon a t the start? the light even resembled an angel...even had a halo...and wings...it was as if god had enough of this poor man on the street;s,and the devil was there too take advantage of it,whilst the poor guardian angel looked on...so dad....at least,i hope this man is in heaven...bless him brothers...bless him...




posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thats just sick. There's not much that can turn my stomach, but i couldn't watch that right though.

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, but if there is a Hell below, i hope those cops spend eternity down there with red hot pokers inserted firmly up their arses...

...or whatever they're meant to do in hell - i dunno...



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
I am so scared that one day, I will be in that man's position, crying for help as I get beaten up by the police.

Once I got pulled over by a SWAT team and 3 officers came at my car with guns drawn yellin and screaming at me.
I pissed myself and was shaking uncontrollably because at the time I was dealing with PTSD and agoraphobia and after they calmed down enough to walk away and write me a ticket they began to laugh at me and the fact they scared me enough to embarrass myself.
The ticket I ended up getting was expired tags. The thing is though, I still technically had one day before they "expired" and was actually on my way to the DMV to get it renewed.


This is what really annoys me about SOME police officers. The whole power thing... Its as if the uniform makes them take on a whole new attitude - like being untouchable.

As a song from my youth once stated:

"Pullin out a silly club, so you stand,
With a fake assed badge and a gun in your hand,

But take off the gun so you can see what's up,
And we'll go at it punk, I'ma f*ck you up"...



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   


One of the comments to that video said something like: "it's sad that people will think all cops are like this, it gives the other 2% a bad name."



i lolled

edit on 10-5-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Some of you people are hilarious. Bad apple cops? They are all low IQ, corporately controlled, ingrates that need to be disbanded. By force if necessary. It is our job to protect our brothers and sisters, our lives, and uphold our constitution, and these things cannot stand much longer. I am sick to death of feeling disgusted and hateful towards these pieces of trash. The government is preparing for civil war, I think its inevitable at this point.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Originally posted by XXX777
If a person is incapable of correct social response, then perhaps that person is better eliminated.


Ok, I know you are trying to make a point, but that has to be the worst point I have ever seen anyone try to make.

You are basically saying that if a person does not conform to normal social standards or even "act right" in public.. they should die? Yes, you said "eliminated", but in that sense you meant die/be killed.

Wow.



Yes. Killed. Removed.

Just past the 5 minute mark, an officer says ''he's on something''. The guy is behaving irrationally and stupidly. Imagine if you were to walk along the train tracks irrationally and stupidly. You might just be killed by a passing train. The train is doing what it does. You are out of order. The train wins.


Wow..Just wow...The guy never produced a weapon. There was no reason for him to die. But to people like you it's just fine to take everyone that is not by your definition of normal to to just be carted off. That's been tried before. Didn't work too well for Adolf either.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumJunkie



Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Originally posted by XXX777
If a person is incapable of correct social response, then perhaps that person is better eliminated.


Ok, I know you are trying to make a point, but that has to be the worst point I have ever seen anyone try to make.

You are basically saying that if a person does not conform to normal social standards or even "act right" in public.. they should die? Yes, you said "eliminated", but in that sense you meant die/be killed.

Wow.



Yes. Killed. Removed.

Just past the 5 minute mark, an officer says ''he's on something''. The guy is behaving irrationally and stupidly. Imagine if you were to walk along the train tracks irrationally and stupidly. You might just be killed by a passing train. The train is doing what it does. You are out of order. The train wins.


Wow..Just wow...The guy never produced a weapon. There was no reason for him to die. But to people like you it's just fine to take everyone that is not by your definition of normal to to just be carted off. That's been tried before. Didn't work too well for Adolf either.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Although the officers response was excessive, his original orders were not. I got the feeling the victim was deliberately trying to push the officers buttons. "Put your legs straight out and put your hands on your knees..."
but instead he didn't comply and then ultimately got up and took an aggressive posture against the officer before he received a beat down. Running from and fighting with law enforcement is never a good idea.
By the way, I am sure there is more to this story than what the video shows.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i think the problem in america is that every power hungry sadist can become a police officer.. the guy that punched him to death really enjoyed it to provoce him and even said he would hit him with his fists in a sadistic way..
When i see police in america i often see people who would not be educated enough to become police officers in germany..here we have a really high standart since a few years and the way our cops handle things is without violence until it is really necessary. a statistic show that in germany 56 bullets are fired per year in the whole country.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau
 


Two words..."storm troopers".
I've seen many videos of abuse by police from all around the world, including Germany. So don't sit there and insinuate this is an American phenomenon.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I can't wait until the SHTF and the general population take back their rights.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's starting to smell like police apologists in here.




posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777
 





The ''homeless'' guy is clearly playing with the officer and not one bit complying. He is behaving like he is drunk. He is using up so much of his energy hollering and resisting some more. Why not just comply and be quiet?


So being drunk in your eyes is a death sentence, he deserved to die? Your a smart one.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Heres that handbook/bill of rights if anyone wants to order some of them and need to know what they look like:





posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg
 


Thanks to the original poster for creating this thread; I had not heard of this case until I saw it, so ATS is good for something sometimes...

That said, I, too, was sickened, horrified, saddened and angered by viewing the video. The goons on this thread who defended the pigs and said the victim got was he deserved, maddened me more; don't know what else to say about them that won't infringe upon ATS T&C's, so I'll leave that there.

As for the murderous, sadistic cops, I can only hope that they don't go to a cushy minimum security prison, but rather go to one with a lot of hard-case cons who will get wind of these ex-cop's crime, and that finally justice will be meted out to them there.

As to the goof balls who claim violence is never right, even in response to unjust violence, well then, I guess the American Revolution was wrong, and the British were wrong in dumping Neville Chamberlin and making Winston Churchill their PM in order to choose a leader who would use violence to fight the violence and aggression of Nazi Germany. Guess Nat Turner and John Brown were wrong too, taking up arms to fight slavery. Give me a break. If you don't believe violence is never right, then don't pay taxes because they go to governments that use violence all the time to enforce their wills.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
If you don't believe violence is never right, then don't pay taxes because they go to governments that use violence all the time to enforce their wills.

I agree with what you're saying, but not paying taxes isn't really an option for Americans lol.

Technically it is an option where I live. In Canada a person cannot be imprisoned for refusing to pay taxes. The government will do everything in their power to make your life a miserable living hell, but they can't actually send you to prison.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megatronus
I dont post often on here i mainly lurk but I had to with this. Its totally discusting. Its sickens me they managed to find a human being so morally vacant as to want to defend the officers. i watched the whole thing, wish i hadnt and i feel sick and teared up alot after a few minutes. totally wrong.


These are stupid humans that are being primed for their own sacrifice at a later date. No joke.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays
 

Can you elaborate on this?
I'm interested.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777
 


The guy was MENTALLY - RETARDED.

Do you understand what that means??? You heartless piece of



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willease
Although the officers response was excessive, his original orders were not. I got the feeling the victim was deliberately trying to push the officers buttons. "Put your legs straight out and put your hands on your knees..."
but instead he didn't comply and then ultimately got up and took an aggressive posture against the officer before he received a beat down. Running from and fighting with law enforcement is never a good idea.
By the way, I am sure there is more to this story than what the video shows.


Even if there is more to this story than what people know, that is not a justifiable excuse to basically dismember a mentally unstable man via several police officers. If they really wanted to subdue him, they would've needed a couple guys to hold him and then to handcuff him, sending him to jail if he even did anything wrong. This, in my eyes, were a few angry cops that wanted to vent out on civilians, turning it into this heart-breaking tragedy. There is hardly any excuse good enough to deem this a justifiable act.




top topics



 
71
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join