It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdog123
no worries, when the SHTF the little piggies will be the first to get wiped of the planet., guaranteed!
edit on 9-5-2012 by bdog123 because: (no reason given)

I have friends and family that are cops and are great, great people. It makes me sad for them that this crap paints them all bad. I will stand up for cops that are against stuff like this. The public needs to as well. We need to protect the police as a society just as they protect us. And not protect certain ones that would do things like this.

SUPPORT GOOD COPS

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by XXX777
Why did the guy not simply comply with the Police officer's orders?

The fact in this case is that the dead guy battled the Police and lost. He got what he wanted.

Are you kidding me right now?

Are YOU kidding ME? Can I not have an opinion? I see this clearly for what it is.

If a Police officer asked me to put my feet in front of me, I would do it.
If he asked me to put my hands up, I would do it.
I would NOT play games with him, put my hands up and then put them down again, stretch my legs out and then draw them back again.
I would obey the commands and arrive at some sort of peaceful conclusion.

The ''homeless'' guy is clearly playing with the officer and not one bit complying. He is behaving like he is drunk. He is using up so much of his energy hollering and resisting some more. Why not just comply and be quiet?

Let me taze you and tell you to do jumping jacks at the same time, every time you don't do jumping jacks I taze you again and hit you with a baton. We'll see how "Compliant" you are.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Amen to that! I almost responded but didnt!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am so scared that one day, I will be in that man's position, crying for help as I get beaten up by the police.

Once I got pulled over by a SWAT team and 3 officers came at my car with guns drawn yellin and screaming at me.
I pissed myself and was shaking uncontrollably because at the time I was dealing with PTSD and agoraphobia and after they calmed down enough to walk away and write me a ticket they began to laugh at me and the fact they scared me enough to embarrass myself.
The ticket I ended up getting was expired tags. The thing is though, I still technically had one day before they "expired" and was actually on my way to the DMV to get it renewed.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by CallYourBluff

I've had more than a few run in's with our law enforcement officers, it's been a mixed bag - had a couple of good beatings off them back in the 80's but.....?
It's been a while really since I've had dealings with run of the mill PC Plods, the last few times were with slightly more senior officers - but that's all in the past now,

Coming from that sort of area myself, and being a big Angelic Upstarts fan, I was very aware of the Liddle Towers case.
It wasn't just the fact that he was killed whilst being in police custody but the verdict of 'justifiable homicide' that really angered people.
OK he was pissed and could be a bit aggressive etc but that doesn't mean to say that it was justified to murder him.

And that's exactly the same with this case.

The thing is, too few people know their rights.
I don't know the specifics of US law but here in the UK the Police Officer would have had no right whatsoever to behave that way towards Kelly Thomas in the first place.
All he is entitled to do is ask for his name and address and unless he has reasonable suspicion that he is about to commit a crime or has committed a crime then that is it.
The Police Officer has to give details of exactly what crime is or has been committed.

But that is all irrelevant really - nothing he did warranted this sort of treatment and no amount of spin can alter that simple fact.
edit on 9/5/12 by Freeborn because: clarity

This is why I hand out the Alex Jones Citizens Rule Books (I order them 30 at a time and hand them out to cope and people I come across that I think will need it and are cool) made by Happy Heidelburg.

If you are in a police altercation and you mention a violation of a specific right and have text to support it does 2 things:
1. They get scared because they dont want to lose their income and most people never talk to them about this, they feel mentally intimidated by a prepared person
2. It brings things into an intellectual arena, as in the cop gets into a frame of mind as to how he is going to conduct himself in court. Pre-occupied with this thought, he will be more likely to go a little less hard as hes not completely focusing on the beat down. He is also now thinking time, date, place, evidence, etc. Its kind of like what people do when they try to brainwash people like me, except in this case its really justified.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg

Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

www.pixiq.com

The city surveillance video that showed a group of Fullerton police officers beating a homeless mentally ill man to death last year was finally released today, laying to rest any argument that Kelly Thomas was a threat to officers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is why there needs to be laws in every 50 states where 911 can be called on the cops. The State Patrol should have been called out on those murdering cops who obviously committed premeditated capital murder in that video. Whoever was operating that surveillance camera should had called 911 which should have called another agency out to stop that murder, but guess what, such an act is considered an abuse of a 911 calling system.

That video is just another example of why we should be able to call 911 on the cops when they act as criminals.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm so sad about this. Its disgusting. The cop was obviously looking for a fight, he knew the boy was messed up and was asking the impossible from the boy. And the other cops were what, on stand by? Why in the world were they filming in the first place? Do they make snuff films like this all the time to pass around the station afterwards? Goodness.

Cops should have their tasers taken away from them. They should only be able to shoot people with sedatives instead like they do at the zoo or something, not HURT people. It's inhumane.

WTF!

Edited to say.. I'm reading the transcript now after the video.. the cops said he was fighting.. fighting?! He was intoxicated, clearly not in his right mind. Whatever happened to the paddy wagon?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is what power does to people. Everyone in any form of power needs to relax and think about how they would like to be treated. We live in a cruel world if we don't fit in the "box" that society has created. To bad there isn't enough room in the "box" for everyone. RIP

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Not certain if this has been posted already... But I say thank goodness. Just thinking about this case makes me nauseated.

Trial Ordered For 2 Calif. Cops In Beating Death Of Homeless Man

Officer Manuel Ramos is charged with second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter, and Cpl. Jay Patrick Cicinelli is charged with involuntary manslaughter and felony use of excessive force.

edit on 9-5-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

A large percentage of police officers in this country are psychopaths. I will not watch the video, I can already imagine how horrible it is. I've seen enough videos on the internet that display how mentally ill many of these officers are.

I'd like to bring attention to the fact that there are a lot of white officers in Rapid City, South Dakota that will single out a Native American woman, follow her, pick her up and take her out into the country to rape and beat her. It happens so often, yet no one hears about it. Recently, two white officers took a woman to the country, both raped her, beat her, tied her up behind their police car and dragged her down the road until her skin ripped off of the entire backside of her body. Do you know what happened to these officers? Nothing.

I will not call police if I need help. I will never trust an officer again, as I too was once singled out and harassed by two officers in California one night. I witnessed a BART cop shoot a black young man point blank as his hands were cuffed behind him and he was subdued.

I do not have respect for these "men" and I have made certain that what happened to me will never happen again. They enjoy the mental torment, and a lot of this comes from militarizing the police forces.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra
Why in the world were they filming in the first place? Do they make snuff films like this all the time to pass around the station afterwards? Goodness.

Yes they do. They enjoy going back and looking at it. That is how insane these people are, you know, the people who are supposed to "protect and serve".

The officers in my state enjoy raping a Native American, filming it and passing it around. It's already come to light in a few other cases.

Imagine having your rape filmed and passed around for the enjoyment of these horrible pigs.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What a fat jerky piece of crap cop. Man I would love 5 minutes alone in a room with that guy... I can't believe this type of action is occurring all over America (inc.). I hope someone is giving him their two fists of pain.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Saw the video. A part of me saw this a long time ago too. The hobo man who begged to his dad over the telephone as he was essentially gang-banged and pulverized like a butcher pounds meat by cops. Bullied and beaten with about the same force as an Old Testament stoning, which is not exactly legal in the USA in 2012 anywhere. Except at the time I saw this, Kelly was telling me, in the 1980s, through time and space, that he knew that some of the cops were suspects in a crime and he knew they had done it. Something in relation to shipping containers. Which doesn't make any sense to me at the moment, but yes he had a record and yes he was rejected from his dad's house because of his choices to do drugs.

You have no idea what it feels like to hear his pleas for help again, to see it so far away and not be able to do anything. That is not the way people in my country need to die. But you know, drugs divide. If I were his father, I would become an ex-pat for his cause.

The officers are mostly damned, regardless of the dirty history of their perp. They went American Psycho. The first one, I believe he will get something quite serious, because it was premeditated. I wonder how he is going to feel in a few years from now, to have had said those last few words to his victim? How is that one asserting police authority with the F-word and a threat of violence that does not fit work duties? There is no way to instill an ability to relate to others; to be truthful, in my version, he got the electric chair. Unless there is a "special" jail for bad police officers. At this rate there needs to be a police jail.

Speaking of electricity, Thomas got scared out of his mind after the second tazing. He was tortured into insanity; he resisted arrest for a reason. The sound of his scream said he really believed he was going to die, and he was panicking. Get it that he is already (mis)labeled schizophrenic for his perceptions, and possibly seeing things that the others don't see. What do you think he saw?

Somehow, the bullying officer reminds me of how a cop that looked eerily similar to him treated my police encounter. Someone had threatened to kill me, and threw something at my face, and I took it seriously, called 911. When the police officers arrived, I was told to make nice and get along with the person who had just threatened to kill me. It wasn't the first time the threat had happened, but it had been the first time I had reported it, and look at the BS I got. Cops like dead people; it seems to be the only kind they get along with. I suppose if there was blood, like sharks, they would circle and have a copping frenzy.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

My mother told me a lot about that... We're from Quebec, and her and her sisters used to play in a band and would tour Quebec back in their day... The things she would see right out of window were appalling. Its really sad and horrible.. The natives, they were not savages.. they were in tune with nature. Look what white man has done to the world. The so-called civilized world have been the savages. They have not cared, and many still do not. We continue to consume, and disregard those in need. I just hope that one day the natives will find it in their hearts to forgive us, and realize that we're not all of the same mold. We have much to learn from them.

I can't imagine how horrible it must be to not only be raped and filmed, and live through it.. My heart goes to these women. But if its any consolation, it happens to ALL cultures, not just the natives. The Black Dahlia comes to mind here... Women from every culture have been tortured and raped for the sadistic pleasures of men, and women.

Back to the thread topic, clearly they've gotten so comfortable that its bled over to other societies, and their own, also. It is out of hand, its always been out of hand. Its SADISTIC. What is so sickening is that they're supposed to be peace keepers..

edit on 10-5-2012 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by geewizz

I bet you any amount of money they Get away lightly I just read on the LA times that the defence lawyer is trying to pin his death on the doctors not being able to get a breathing tube inserted!

WHAT A JOKE!

WOW.
Or maybe the pigs shouldn't have beat him to the point of NEEDING A BREATHING TUBE.

YEAH, that sure looks like the doctors' faults to me!

I think the defense lawyer needs a mental evaluation. How the # can someone defend these scumbags and justify the death of an innocent man?
edit on 5-9-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

Hey you f***** moron can you not put that picture there!? Maybe some people want to decide for themselves whether they want to see it or not...

I'm glad it was posted. EVERYBODY should see what these cops did. Everybody needs to know that most of them aren't there to help the innocent.

I always laugh when I see the sob stories on the news about some cop getting killed in the line of duty. BOO HOO! Look at the atrocities police have committed over the past five decades or so. I stopped having respect for them once I got to about eleven or twelve. I don't care what happens to them.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

so the mentally ill homeless man is toying with the officer? that makes it right for 8 officers to beat and taze one un armed man to death for almost 10 minutes? I guess you think its okay to beat the wife for burning dinner too huh?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
How can anybody say this homeless man was fighting back or even resisting arrest? Only thing I seen were a gang of pigs beating this helpless/homeless man to death. What I did see with this homeless man was a struggle to breathe and to get out of that insane situation! Tell me who would comply to a gang of corrupt disgusting pigs like those so called police officers? I'm glad I watched the video because Ignorance is never bliss. Truth, no matter how brutal it can be, is always the best! These pigs better get life in prison with a daily ***-meat sandwich!

Fullerton Police Dept.

Kelly Thomas... R.I.P!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
He made a fatal mistake in assuming that his life wasn't already in danger. Had he known that his life was emmediatly in danger, the instant the cop approached him, he would have cooperated with the insane gunman (cop) just like many of us would do when confronted with a dangerous criminal. By the time he realized that he was in real danger, it was too late.

When a cop is near you, it is natural for your alert level to be raised. I mean think about it, you've done nothing wrong, yet still, the sight of them, makes you a little uneasy. There's a good reason for that, they're armed to the teeth and willing to use the law as justification for assault, kidnapping, robbery and murder. To me, any man who would approach me with a loaded gun, mace, steel bat and zapper, must be looking for an opportunity to use said items. I consider that a threat to life right out the gate!

There's nothing friendly or safe about a person who would do that. Therefore it's natural to treat such a person as you would an armed man patrolling the streets for opportunity. The man in this video, failed to recognize the inherent danger of a "policeman's" presence and paid the price with his life.

It's wise to recognize a policeman's level of insanity prior to reacting to him. If he's willing to put his hands on you without cause or explanation, he is truly insane. Such a person would kill to subdue and control you. The cop in this video, is such a person.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Graphic is right.

I truly hope that some group finds these officers unarmed and helpless in a back alley and delivers vigilante justice. If there was ever a time when it was deserved, it's here.

They don't deserve jail and protective custody. General population and a note slipped to all prisoners as to who they really are is how they should be treated.

edit on 9-5-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Yes, because revenge and punishment has always been productive.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Your quite right of course, you should follow the directions from cops and not play games, but the reality is a lot of people do....sometimes not through any fault of there own such as mental illness. But if you think then proceeding to beat him to death is justifiable actions from the cops then I'm trully thankful not to live somewhere you manage!

I'm not American, but watch your lockup programmes sometimes and wonder why half dozen jail officers cuff, strap to a chair and pepper spray an inch from someone's face for not following directions is acceptable.

Funny country that....how many custodial deaths do they have in the States??

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join