It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Experienced This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

Thrilled to hear that train of thought - choo chooing lol..

Hey, yeah, you have a point for we ARE spiritual beings ...
We have so much yet to discover about ourselves, ya know.

Well just imagine, OBE,s temporal jumps, dimensional jumps ect, what that would do to the physical body when coming back in? Researching the topic of temporal jumps blows my mind.

That would terrify me. I'm convinced i've already had dimensional jumps, and have talked about it in other posts. Thats bad enough.

To me the supporting argument is how our simple observation can dictate the actions of electrons. (Split screen test). The universe changing the laws based on what we want or watch? crazy stuff.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sounds like your arm "fell asleep". I have that happen occasionally.

Some people get really relaxed when they sleep. Sleep on your arm for an hour or two while your blood pressure is down low enough and circulation gets cut off. Essentially your arm "falls asleep". What happens is that tissue is deprived of oxygen to some extent. The same problem can happen while leaning too heavily on a limb while awake too. The pinched nerve explanation may also apply.

The way I deal with it is to get the blood flowing in the arm again. Shake it out a bit. Open and close your hand repeatedly. You'll feel the pins and needles more strongly this way, and your hand may feel a little swollen, but at least you'll regain use of the limb faster and the problem goes away faster.

Considering what it is, it's probably not good for you. (Tissue damage could happen, or maybe a clot could form.) But most times if it's not too severe or is infrequent a doctor might not do much. Just something to live with. If it happens a lot, then you should see a doctor as it may be indicative of a more severe neural or vascular problem.

And here's the wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpsreporter

Well just imagine, OBE,s temporal jumps, dimensional jumps ect, what that would do to the physical body when coming back in? Researching the topic of temporal jumps blows my mind.

Right. Thanks for getting this point across for me.

I have heard many who claim obes to have this zapping electrical energy happen upon entering back into their body So , I do not know. Research and learn is all we can do lol.

With everyone saying ''stroke'' though, I'm just not so sure about that because surely all of those who have experienced this electrical zapping ...could they be having possible strokes too?... I also do believe in other dimensions and yeah, lol, this stuff does blow your mind. Glad to see your interest.

That would terrify me. I'm convinced i've already had dimensional jumps, and have talked about it in other posts. Thats bad enough.

That's interesting. Dimensional jumping .."Cool , lol, like "Quantum Leap"! Sounds pretty wild to feel you have experience. I'll have to check out your profile and read some of your threads. The subject interests me very much and I would love to hear of your thoughts and experiences.

To me the supporting argument is how our simple observation can dictate the actions of electrons. (Split screen test). The universe changing the laws based on what we want or watch? crazy stuff.

Agreed: Amazing, huh! What a wonderful breakthrough in knowledge!...And I have a feeling we are going to be more surprised with the more we learn and find out down the road. lol we always are aren't we?

Appreciate ya !
edit on 12-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75

Hi and thanks for your reply pauljs75,

Nice try, but oh , believe you - me , lol.. I dO know when my limbs are asleep ...you can always feel the pins needles upon restoration of the blood ... Anyway, this definitely was not the blood supply ... Really a very nice try but there's a major difference between blood flow restoring and this electrical zapping current. No pins and needles sensation ..this was electrical / totally different. I also was vibrating to this...imagine sticking your finger into a light socket on cartoon or similar for zapping current.
Do appreciate your time and trouble. .. but nice try there. I'm experienced enough to know when something is asleep... besides it's very obvious .

edit on 12-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Well its buried in the "Matrix Glitch" thread. But basically...

I have memories about how things went down and my friend remembers it completely differently.

He recalls that during this one particular period of time when we lived near each other we would hang out at my house and would go outside to my backyard for him to smoke, almost every time. Only i recall that we went out to the front of the house, every single time (save for maybe once or twice when it was raining) for him to smoke. Something so subtle that the dimensions could exist right on top of each other since everything else would be the same. I figure also, if the dimensions were that similar during that point in time, they might have merged or crossed for a brief moment, for one of us to jump into the other dimension. Could have been him, could have been me, impossible to know for sure.

I also recall my girlfriend hating this particular musical artist, and recall having had discussion about our shared dislike for that artist. Only now she says she doesn't dislike that artist and that we never talked about a shared dislike!!!! Again, something very inconsequential in the grand scheme, enough that the dimensions, if all other aspects were the same would be different and separate but close enough to have allowed a shift from one to the other without really noticing.

Both of these incidents came to light at the same time, i was hanging out with both on a trip when we discussed these things. Ironically this was the SAME location as another thread i posted regarding a strange encounter with an unknown entity. Different years though not the same trip, but regardless, strange things like this happening at the same location on Earth kinda makes me wonder.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tpsreporter

Oh - now I do see what you mean ... How very strange that is. I've had a few similar type experiences so I dO know what you mean. Always thought it weird and chalked things up to people's forgetfulness or even mine ..but yeah .. there are some strange ones no doubt... These things do make one wonder don't they? I clearly remember a conversation I had with someone about a strange event that happened with testing at the base.... years later ... it was like it was wiped from her mind. So yes, I can relate ! Weird chit... but then again if our world didn't have weird, it would definitely be boring. lol

We do have so much yet to learn about our dimensional world and ourselves. Maybe when dreaming, we (our spiritual bodies) are in another dimension ? thus my electrical zapping as some obe'ers say. And I was caught in between? lol who knows... Am only beginning to research... Not getting too far with this just yet.

Anyway, appreciate your sharing the strangeness you have experienced. You are not alone in this. I haven't read the matrix thread ...but maybe I should lol.
Appreciate ya !

ETA had overlooked .. Oh chit... unknown entity???! u b scarin' me. lol... No seriously, wow. really? Have a thread? link to it plz
fyi ..I believe ya.... and others as to these claims.
edit on 14-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join