It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm gonna go flirt with disaster, protest the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Alright, yes, I know this is going to sound far-fetched to a lot of people, but I'd like everyone to read and take it as seriously as you can.

I may be going up to Virginia in about a month to join Alex Jones in protesting the Bilderberg group. I've never done that before, and there's a good chance I'll be going alone. I've never seen Bilderberg with my own eyes before, only on the internet and documentaries... there's still a voice in the back of my head that tells me it's all a hoax, but once I see it for myself, that voice will be gone. It's very important to me that I go.

If anything happens to me (I don't think anything will happen, but just in case) in the next two months or so, if I die in some 'accident' or end up in a coma somehow, I will have a loved one log onto my account. He/she will present their name, present my real name, explain what happened in a thread titled "Another to fall at the hands of NWO," and give a date as to when it happened. Yes, I know I sound paranoid as all hell, but I'm just trying to cover as much ground as I can here.

And, if you ATS truth seekers find out I have passed away or been hospitalized within the next couple months, I want you all to keep in mind that just before, I was protesting the biggest, most wealthy secret society in the world. I want you to keep in mind that the most powerful people in the world had a motive to silence me (or attempt to, anyway). And, above all, I want you to spread the word like crazy. I am not a fear monger. I will not fake my own internet death. This is very important to me, and if needed, if the worst does happen, I will tell my loved one to post a news story, article, picture, certificate of death, whatever, as proof (once again, I don't think that will happen, but I'm preparing just in case).

For those who don't know, if you're interested, the Bilderberg meeting this year will take place in Chantilly Virginia, from May 31st to June 3rd.

I'm sorry if I wasted your time because I don't have a very particular topic, but thanks for taking time out to read it if you did. God bless

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
All the power to you. Just play safe stay with the crowd/know your way around.
Share the info!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
As soon as you are able to (or anybody for that matter), can point me to the NWO
, I might join you.

Who is the NWO, and how do you protest it really? Standing in some random (or even well planned) park hasn't seemed to do any thing but piss off the locals.

new topics

join