It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson - "nutjob" or something more?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sorry if this was already posted. I only read the first few pages and couldn't continue... too disturbing.

Charles Manson is a psychopath who is also psychotic ... he suffers from psychosis ... he's delusional.

Psychosis/psychotics is basically 'a complete break with reality' ('reality' as us 'non-psychotics' know it).

As far as him being a genius, IMO describing him this way is surely a major insult to all of the families and friends of the victims. If someone murdered one of my family members, I surely wouldn't appreciate their murderer being referred to as a genius. Where's the compassion in that ridiculous conclusion?

Any individual who is BOTH emotionally behind bars AND and physically behind bars, meaning BOTH emotionally and physically imprisoned for their entire adult life, at least in my book, is far from genius.

Manson talks about 'nothingness as it relates to otherness'... not quite genius material, at least IMO.

He contributed absolutely nothing to humanity. He caused pain and suffering to many. He caused the brutal end of an almost full-term infant. He stole future relationships from the families of those murdered. They lost their entire future with all of Manson's (and his followers) victims.

I do not think brutally murdering innocent people, and being locked up like a caged animal for life qualifies one for the status of 'genius'.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
One of the biggest problems with society today is the glorifying of narcissism and sociopathy/psychopathy ... 'mastermind', 'brilliant', 'genius', inspires the wrong people and glorifying them clearly sends the wrong message to our youth.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join