It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson - "nutjob" or something more?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Charles Manson - "nutjob" or something more

Nutjob. Possibly with demonic influence happening in his life. I wouldn't say he is a genius or misunderstood or some kind of messiah or anything like that. He's a simple nutter with negative energy just luv'n on him. IMHO

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
He is a genius, a comedy genius. Past that, he spouts off the same 60s BS that the hippies did. So you like beat poetry? Ok.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Regardless of popular opinion of this man, what I think the OP has posted is a good example of how people are manipulated, coerced, controlled - what have you.

It's probably in our best interest to know, be aware, and learn from this. That in itself has value.

Now, regarding how Manson got to where he was in that time period, I'd be curious as to the release of '___' to that area and the origins of such materials. Perhaps there was a 'personal touch' in there somewhere.
edit on 9-5-2012 by explorer14 because:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Charles Manson was an abused child. There is the beginning of everything. From that point on it was about developing skills that would protect and give himself power. Sometimes, I think manipulating human nature is about as easy as hypnotizing a chicken.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What you just described, merely sounds like a psychopath, that loves to get attention.
Like you said: "He plays with the audience" Yes he does, and you see it in nearly every psychopath.

They like to pretend they are something more, but they aren't. These type of persons, are also sometime really charming, but only because they know how to play a role.

Like Anders Breivik, he pretends to be a high rank freemanson, and he also has "codes" which are tried to be cracked by some of the worlds best code-decrypters, but they can't. And I think its because he (again) tries to be something, that he aint. He probably saw that Da Vincy did this, and thought:"Cool, let me do that, so all think I got some really evil plans, and I'm that smart to have my own code-word!"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Manson was a case where you combine rare traits into one boiling pop, extreme abuse,extreme potential,extreme short coming of potential,extreme failuire,extreme charisma,extreme anger,extremely powerhungry these things combined made manson what he is/was

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I happen to agree that he was a very charismatic cult leader, who on hallucinate drugs, acted out a macabre murdering spree. It doesn't matter if he actually did the murdering, from what I understand - he was very involved with the entire event. These kids believed themselves to be his follower and him the messiah!

Genius? I don't know. He's 80 some years old! (I know he was various ages in the videos) He's had a lot of time sitting in jail just reading, writing, and likely watching television. That's a lot of time to learn and reflect. I don't know if you all respect or get to know elders, but most has a lifetime of knowledge and a wealth of wisdom to teach. That's the only feeling I really get from him. That elderly energy that almost commands respect. So sitting down and listening to Manson, with the bizarre circumstances surrounding his life, is interesting. It's an entire lifetime and an infamous story that will be told and studied long after he is dead. Including the fame that resulted with his trial, the messianic ideology attached to him, and later the serial murder master-mind concept attached to him. It is what it is. He's an oddity.

I think he is where he belongs.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I know a guy whom fixes computers.
He also has much to say about almost anything under the sun. His hobby is researching things, reading, knowing, etc..He also meditates and has thoughts about some sort of singularity event, overarching spiritual type nature of the universe, etc. I won't go much into it, but its fairly deep to listen to him.

He has yet to murder anyone or attempt to start a race war by killing some pregnant actress.

Why is he not getting any attention, debate as to his genius, but Chucky is?

Is it because of the beard?

Why do we focus on the failures and try to suggest they aren't, and then overlook those whom haven't caused damage? You want to find genius? go to a bookstore and start talking to people. Go to some various places like hobby stores or maybe take a science or philosophy course at your local university...stop looking at some old idiot whom has a crowning achievement of getting some drugged up kids to go kill someone for him. Mind control is not difficult to do on the impressionable.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is he the crazy one, or are we?

What we consider normal may not be what others consider normal. So that makes anyone who steps out of "line" a lunatic. Follow us or your crazy huh?

Thats what they like, for people to follow. Follow. No matter how much someone tries to convince someone else of something, it won't work. Thats something that has had me worried since I first thought about it. Not because their brainwashed, or because thats what they grew up listening to for 40 years, or even were trained to believe.
It COULD be, but if you found the answer and told them they still wouldn't believe it. Some people believe in their minds that ATS is a website for nutjobs. We're not are we? Now thats crazy.

I assume you've read all the replies leading up to this one. So do you see my point?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
From what I understand though, the night of the tate murder, he was IN the car, but got out and walked the other way before they even got to the house. Then they went in without him, and it sounds like - from their testimonies, they were possessed by a spirit of murderous frenzy.

On thing about Manson, is I think he is not a serial killer. I notice too that he really does not judge anyone much, except for society. He probably deeply hates anyone because people are part of society, but the individual might feel as though he is accepting and nonjudgemental of them personally. I think that is where some of his charisma comes from.

I have a cousin who is a psychopath. One day when his brother had killed himself, we were talking and he was very angry with his little brother, and said "I hope he burns in ---"
I think sometimes burning hatred in someone's eyes, can look spiritual. Maybe because it is pure.

I saw the same look in my cousins' eyes, and he killed more than Manson did, and he did it personally.
edit on 9-5-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

I believe that Charles Manson is a demon in human form....internally his soul and spirit are totally black....there is no light of heaven within him at all....and when his physical body dies....his darkened soul will return to the pitch black darkness...where he is originally from.

Unfortunately....demons do reincarnate into human form on this planet; and he is one of them.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I have posted about this topic before.
It didn't receive the welcome I expected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jealous much?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Amazing quotes,

I know others like him, not in the psychopathic killers sense, but simple men that, if you can cut through their complicated thought process, are highly developed in their ability to see things above and beyond a simple everyday mans comprehension, some are drunks and drug addicts, homeless, most with little education, but you can be an educated idiot that doesn't see the bigger picture, back in the day he would have probably been a seer or a prophet.

"I was raised in the belly of the beast."

edit on 113131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

in case of developing sociopathic traits - kinda...

*warning - interview is not for soft people, hes talking the real deal, in fact the most honest and detailed interview of a serial killer*

"same" story - "same" result...
edit on 9-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Charles Manson was a CIA - MKULTRA mind-controlled slave and he programmed many others.

www.charliemanson.info...

Same goes for Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy....

Google it...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
At the end of the day, the ubermensch Charles Manson is locked up in a cage like an animal, and this because he is a sick and demented individual: Does he know himself? Yes. But what does he do with that knowledge? How does he feel about that knowledge? Evidently, Manson, like so many crazy unbalanced gnostic "geniuses" before him, such as the Nazi lunatic Karl Maria Wiligut, imperiously believed he could do what he wanted - and by doing so - would 'teach' mankind immortal truths - just as other chaos worshipers who asininely believe their stupidity and havoc teaches, or at least shows others they can do what they want and 'never really' be impeded by others: it suits their dimwitted and myopic ethos that only spiritual (i.e. internal) truth matters, while the realm of appearance - the plane in which he hypnotizes unwitting youths to mutilate and murder - is completely irrelevant. Whatever. He's in a cage like the animal he is. I'm sure in his mind he thinks hes living out some theosophic gnostic drama, enunciated by the paradox of an inner freedom and a material arrestment, and I'm sure people like the OP are really impressed by that.

It's sick, and only someone as sick and ill guided as him, someone as mislead by neo-gnostic ramblings could honestly look at this guy and seriously wonder whether he was merely and superficially 'misunderstood' by a spiritually unawakened public - your so called "mortals" (I can already see from what spiritual angle you're coming from) when in fact he is a genius! People who don't think very deeply might think that, or be inclined to wonder whether he was in fact 'enlightened', but I choose to see him in a healthy sense: he was a sick man who consciously and deliberately led innocent people to kill; he defiled them mentally and emotionally, and he did so because he felt 'compelled' by a higher wisdom. And this 'wisdom' i.e. an emotion, he could not criticize: to criticize means to 'exercise' moral restraints, which is to acknowledge a power outside ones own self: therefore, the whimsical command which issues from his own sordid soul, that demands some blood sacrifice, he zealously obeyed. Perhaps even here there is a deeper theology for what he thinks is happening (It's also clear that roman polansky, who once used anton lavey as an advisor for one of his movies, was involved with the occult; his wife, sharon tate, was also apparently involved with witchcraft)

Gnostics - the type which loathe the question of right and wrong - are by far the most psychotic human beings that walk our planet. They build an entire metaphysical doctrine around their very misplaced emotional leanings: Manson wanted to incite a race war between blacks and whites in America. Did he accomplish that? Do these #heads ever fulfill their retarded fantasies? No - time and again - they all end up the same: either dead - young - or dead, addicted to some drug, or end up in an insane asylum. These so called "gods" almost always end up pilloried by life itself: and yet none of them ever figure out that God, or the process of Karma - is censuring their ways: They try to master a force which they are simply too impotent - as mere human beings - to possess.

I throw in my self with God - with Being; There is no center of gravity, no power more powerful than then being of creation, who is God in the truest and most Absolute sense: unlike those crude minded ones, I recognize an inherent feebleness in mans constitution, that even if we can retrace back into a void and find there a ineffable power, I still recognize what logic - empirical fact - beckons man to see: that we aren't gods, but creatures of a Creator: and instead of rebelling and fighting this Creator, as gnostics are taught, I try to live in tune with the way - the Tao - of creation, with Gods will: I follow the law of righteousness because it is right, and I cower, indeed, before my conscience which wisely guides me in the right way.

I'd prefer to live happily, and peacefully, then entertain vain hopes of grandeur.
edit on 9-5-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Charles Manson is just a stupid murdering moron. His followers must be really stupid if they think he's anything other than that. He's what we over here call a chav, or ned (non-educated delinquent).

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The media has portrayed him as the most evil man alive.

I think he says some profound things, and I believe he wasn't given a fair trial. Just the simple fact that the president of the US said he was guilty should have at least led to a new jury.

I guess it also kind of wrong that he is convicted of murder when he didn't kill anyone.

I don't think setting him free after all this time in prison is the best idea either.

edit on 9-5-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I agree with EVERYTHING you said there. He wasn't given a fair trial, he did NOT kill anyone himself. If he wasn't insane then, he surely is now due to being locked up for so long. Deprivation of the senses created what he is today. I do not believe he could EVER live outside where we do. But for real people get less time for doing WAY WORSE. I don't think his acid trips helped him either. But genius? Maybe... God-like? Maybe to some - to me no. Smart? Yes. Manipulative? YES EXTREMELY! DANGEROUS? Now/Yes - Then/Yes but moreso the government fears him. Then and now.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Apologies in advance if this video has been posted. I can't view youtube videos from work. Charlie Manson in his own words. His facial expressions and his answer always make me laugh. I think people are making a mountain out of a mole hill when it comes to Manson. An interesting character though.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

You know if his childhood wasn't so screwed up, he might have accomplished something positive with his life,

Looking at many geniuses, many were were nutty too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join