It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Presidents Were A Sham

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Interesting thought, I was thinking about Barack Obama and the birth certificate and started to wonder seriously if any of the other presidents did. Think about it the constitution never defined a natural citizen. Also about birth certificates make you a corporation/strawman. What if people with birth certificates or federal 14th amendment slave citizens aren't eligible. There is a difference between law definitions and English definitions. This was not in existence at the beginning of the constitution. Everybody was considered state citizens, or were they natural born citizen. There is a difference between the united states in the constitution and the one of the 14th amendment.
edit on 8-5-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I rolled my eyes as I opened this thread. I was expecting some spurious idiocy or cranky-pants rant, but I was wrong. That's actually an interesting question and a good point.

Since I started reading this site 6 or 7 years ago (long before I joined--like most members), I've gradually come to realize that most of the answers we're looking for are actually out there--sometimes disguised, sometimes obscured, but contained in public records. That would be a good research project--though, understand, I'm not volunteering....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah, interesting thought, but the thought of a president in itself is a sham. The president doesn't really hold half as much power as they're idolized and presented to. The global elite have them on strings like puppets, and the ones who don't comply get killed, like JFK. The purpose of a president is to present a face to the public, making it seem like the president, a kind, generally simple minded 'leader' is in charge to make America feel blissfully safe, while sinister people pull the stings behind the curtains.

No one should pay too much mind to any president. Everything they do is planned from the get-go.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Why of course it is, that's why I'm not even registered to vote lol. I will admit I had just smoked, sat down and was thinking when it hit me. I think it is worth some investigation and if could draw enough attention, such as Sherrif Joe Arpaio, we would demand to see physical copies of live birth from all currently living presidents. I mean it's suspicious enough that they are all related to King John Lackland Plantegenet, who in 1213 by Treaty of the Holy Allianxe with Pope Innocent III, swore fealty and established himself and his people as vassals.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The Presidency is the most publicly scrutinized office in the world. You couldnt even pull off a secret little lewinsky-joy without the whole world finding out, much less a birth-cert scam or a Iran-WMD-scam. It is extremely difficult and rare to create conspiracies as a President.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The presidency is nice to look at... that's about it, and more than they need it to be. As long as you look at the president for flaws, you aren't looking at them.

So the only thing they need is for the president to be one of them but without control. A puppet... someone who can play the part while taking orders.

I think the last true president of the people you had was JFK... unfortunately this was also most likely the reason they killed him.

Your next hope for a little while could be Ron Paul, but don't linger around him... find a new charismatic person to lead you. Another JFK type of person.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Is it not a conspiracy that they have all been related to the same person of interest? Is it not a conspiracy that the Sherriff in Maricopa County, Arizona, has proven Obama's birth certificate is fake, only for Obama's Lawyer to say it doesn't prove his ineligibility? Well if it doesn't prove his ineligibility it must then be proof of in fact his eligibility. Fact being a natural born citizen can not have a birth certificate because the 14th amendment for slave citizens didn't even exist when the constitution was created. Everybody was State Sovereigns. I am more than 100% sure that no president before the 14th amendment had a birth certificate, so how many others do?Note this is not a presidency conspiracy, it is a conspiracy of law. Slaves can't be president so neither can someone with a birth certificate, which is what federal citizens are.
edit on 9-5-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

Nice, you might be on to something here. I'd be willing to do a bit of research here and there to help you out if you'd like

edit on 22-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join