It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son... Well, what the hell is the Alien Holding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi ATS, I was a lurker and saw this thread. I know that its been talked about in a different thread, but I'm wanting to focus on not what it is, but WHAT IT IS HOLDING. ok..

1. Original image

2. Imagine with levels changed in photoshop, and slight adjustment with 'dodge' and 'burn' tools in the dark and light areas.

3. rough outline

4. closeup, unhighlighted

5. closeup, highlighted.

Ok, with this image, i got a bit lazy but it looks like a box thats attached to a handle going up to his mouth. Maybe its a communication device or something, i don't know... But can anyone confirm that they see what i'm seeing?

Mods, feel free to move this to where appropriate. I know I can't post in the normal threads yet. Please don't bin this!
edit on 8-5-2012 by nostromo85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85

5. closeup, highlighted.

Ok, with this image, i got a bit lazy but it looks like a box thats attached to a handle going up to his mouth. Maybe its a communication device or something, i don't know... But can anyone confirm that they see what i'm seeing?

Dare I say it? Did you just create a photoshop image of an alien hitting a waterpipe?
edit on 5/8/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Please any comments or opinions to the already ongoing thread thank you.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

Thread closed / removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

join