It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20th plot to discredit Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm sure we are all aware or most anyways, of the protests being orchestrated to take place in Chicago this month, to demonstrate against the war and whatever other movements show up like OWS. Anyways to get to the point I'm trying to make is that on May 20th military veterans from Afghanistan will be returning their medals to NATO commanders(or at least that's what their saying), along with Iraq war vets leading the protest. Now we all know that the vast majority of military men and woman support Ron Paul and probably will show outward signs of support through clothing or signs.

So if anything goes down, this may give them ammo to discredit Ron Paul or at least wage a media biased agenda against him, because when it comes down to running on your record, it's petty cut and dry for him.

What do you guys think?
edit on 8-5-2012 by Daedal because: Grammar

edit on 8-5-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Anyways to get to the point I'm trying to make is that on May 20th military veterans from Afghanistan will be returning their medals to NATO commanders(or at least that's what their saying), along with Iraq war vets leading the protest.

I think I would like to see a link verifying some of this, please. Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is not clear how protective we are of the Doctor?
We have a much higher octave of what happened in the 60s here coming up- ON STEROIDS.
Batten down the hatches!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I don't understand what you're getting at. Ron Paul isn't promoting, organizing or financing these protests. Can you give us a "for instance" of how it could be used to discredit him?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If I even see someone acting shady around the good DR. ..They are goin down. This protest will be like all the others,,everyone will see it on youtube, but never happened because its not verified by CNN.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is a pretty good thread, OP. I had some questions left concerning Ron Paul and with this one short thread, you've given me insight into what he's all about.

I remember reading a thread about whether Ron Paul would clinch the Republican nomination by May 8th; that was a good one also.

The way you've tied in the weekend of May 20, NATO, American Military along with the Republican nomination thread...I feel I now have the information to make an informed decision as a voter.

thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join