It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana skies full on hidden UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I just got out of the hospital and could not believe my eyes. The whole of the sky is full of hidden UFOs and Motherships. I have never seen so many formations hiding the ships. The solar flares that I expected will be here the 9th and 10th. More will be on their way shortly over the next few days. You can bet that they are expecting something big.

Danger for Japan and West Coast on next round of X-class flares. Volcanoes in danger of going wild. Kronos sending back energy to resolve. Prepare for June to be wild month for rain. Rain like you've never seen. Get your prayers in order and pray a lot.
edit on 8-5-2012 by prophetboy12 because: wrong key, typing in the dark.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
um...
perhaps you should visit an optometrist too, while you're near the hospital?
If they're "hidden" UFOs, then how is it that you can see them?
What do they have to do with solar flares?
What is Kronos? I know what the word means, but... it's sending energy? What?
What do solar flares have to do with volcanoes and Japan?
and... dude, seriously, what on earth are you on about?
edit on 8-5-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I was going to say something about the moon last night. If anyone looked a the moon there was a complete circle of stars. Anyone else notice it?

Not saying they were UFOs but that was the first time I've seen a perfect circle of stars around the moon.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ya I live in Montana. Just looked outside. Guess what.
No UFOs.
Or at least, none that I can see

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
well if there is, try to get pictures.

My camera is dead. Sister lost the charger to it.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
um...
perhaps you should visit an optometrist too, while you're near the hospital?
If they're "hidden" UFOs, then how is it that you can see them?
What do they have to do with solar flares?
What is Kronos? I know what the word means, but... it's sending energy? What?
What do solar flares have to do with volcanoes and Japan?
and... dude, seriously, what on earth are you on about?
edit on 8-5-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

You nailed it.I don't think he should've started this thread with " I just got out of the hospital..."
edit on 8-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Within 15 minutes of posting this thread the UFOs and the cloud formations hiding them disappeared. If you don't know how they cloak their ships then you will not be able to identify them. Predict that UFO sightings increase over next few days.

I believe they are checking out Yellowstone and surrounding area.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thought I might be truthful. Was that wrong? Sometimes being a cynic can cause blindness.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Look for the connections. It is like a thread, once you pull the string the connection becomes clear. I am not going to explain the connections. If you really want to know then study and meditate. Kronos controls Saturn.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Now you know you were told not to neglect your meds. Take the meds: They really do help....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thought I might be truthful. Was that wrong? Sometimes being a cynic can cause blindness.

So can taking meds.....Just being truthful.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
maybe he was in the hospital for a deep sliver or a broken finger ? i didnt see mental hospital anywhere, lets not be to hasty to judge but then on the other hand if the op knows the secret to finding hidden ufos do share please i would love to see it

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
maybe he's one of those people who thinks every cloud is a cloaked UFO.

There was an awesome thread about it a while back. Some dude posted a picture claiming it was a UFO. The cloud was a tiny blob on the horizon that looked like (wait for it)... a cloud. On the horizon.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
I just got out of the hospital and could not believe my eyes. The whole of the sky is full of hidden UFOs and Motherships. I have never seen so many formations hiding the ships.

So wait a second....you are saying you can SEE "hidden" UFO's? Please explain as this makes no sense. If they are hidden, and you can see them, then how are they hidden again? Are you suggesting that the clouds were hiding them? Is this just a "hunch" you have, because you have provided us with no proof or evidence of anything you are claiming....just another "I see cloaked alien ships" post......of which there are THOUSANDS on this forum.

You have to have something better than the "I can see them because I have meditated and they have revealed themselves to me, but nobody else can because you are not enlightened enough" type of post.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
this is a hoax thread if i ever saw one i cant even be boethered punctuating my reply

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think they let you out too soon and with the wrong meds.... Or too many meds...

top topics

join