It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Criminal Of The Year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Kid Tries Robbing Police Station

If you had to pick a place to rob — a police station would probably be at the bottom of the list. That would be you. But one would-be North Texas robber apparently thought PD was a good place to ‘knock off.’

Seriously? Are you drunk? High? Looking to get future bail money?

“He said he’d like to check on a warrant, but it was pretty obvious it was a situation…he gave a different name and after a few moments of maybe playing it off he said ‘you do know I have a gun’. At that point he seemed to be very serious,” Chief Kemp said. It was then the officer decided she didn’t feel like ‘joking’.

Now you're going to be EXTRA dumb and say you have a gun??? OMG Stupidity really does know no bounds, does it? This is too much. I've got tears. At the very least he tried to rob them, and not someone else and no one got hurt. Thank goodness this idiot is off the street.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The boy looks like he has scaring and bruising, perhaps it was a way to get away from something worse than jail. Seems odd to me but you can't be sure now days with some of the crazy things kids seem to think up.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Manuel didn’t have a weapon.

The guy didn't even have a gun!! Manuel's first robbery attempt. EPIC FAIL! Dumb criminal of the year award worthy? Year isn't even half over yet.
I'm waiting for them to catch the "Tide Bandits" my money is on them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow this is actually worse than the idiot who tried to rob a gun store with a uniformed cop standing at the counter in WA. I didn't think it could get much worse than that. Looks like the suspect in this case fared better in the end though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Good ol MSM keeping America divided.

Let's all rate ourselves against this unfortunate kid.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Yeah, that's some spin on that story... I have a feeling there's much more to it than that. As a poster above said, it looks as if he was thinking it would be safer in the custody of police than to be on the street. Might not be dumb after all...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UdderlyInsane
The boy looks like he has scaring and bruising, perhaps it was a way to get away from something worse than jail. Seems odd to me but you can't be sure now days with some of the crazy things kids seem to think up.

I would ask if this was a college dare, but he doesn't even seem smart enough to even go there!!! Holy crap! I'm wondering if we have a future darwin award winner on our hands here. Just give him time folks, just give him time!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

Manuel didn’t have a weapon.

The guy didn't even have a gun!! Manuel's first robbery attempt. EPIC FAIL! Dumb criminal of the year award worthy? Year isn't even half over yet.
I'm waiting for them to catch the "Tide Bandits" my money is on them.

Seriously, what is it with that? I know we all want clean clothes and all, but must we steal for them?

new topics

top topics

join