It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do eugenics, the Nazis, and Planned Parenthood have in common?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Eugenics is alive and well here in the United States. I never realized how deep the rabbit hole went with regard to planned parenthood. This video is compelling evidence of the connections between planned parenthood and Nazi eugenics ideals. What I also clearly see is a vague connection between the United States and concentration camps of their own.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Could you post a small summary of the video? Some of us are unable to watch it the moment.. readin' from the Droid

edit on 8-5-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Good point. The quotes from the founder of PP read like something out of mein kumpf, I believe her name is Margaret singer. She advocated abortions as a way to keep undesirable people from overtaking the high IQ, lower birth rate class. It more explicit language then I even used. I propose a new PP slogan "keeping the poor's birth rates low, thank us later"

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It basically discusses the great minds behind American eugenics and how they influenced the Nazi party into adopting their ideology. After WWII the eugenicists began the birth control craze and later became planned parenthood. Hidden in the video is also a small piece of footage that shows a US state funded a large property to use as an internment camp for the "weak minded." Maybe those camps all over the US are real..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes, because anything discouraging the lower rungs of society from popping out 20 kids, having multiple "baby daddies" and being a burden to society...

must be some kinda eugenics program!

In other news, Romanian crime rates skyrocketed after the state encouraged/forced people to have kids for no damn reason at all. Something like that. I enjoy the freakanomics point of view. Look it up.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is old news to intelligent black people we know what these people up to but thanks for sharing for the unaware audience.I don't know about these people rather than worrying about black people why don't they focus that energy elsewhere on something that matters.Like how come with their so called superior genetics they cant seem to reproduce efficiently.Why is the sun sterilizing them and how to fix the problem.Going to India or a Latin country to have some poor native woman carry your child isn't gonna cut it for long.So rather than spending millions putting a planned parenthood on every corner in mine or other urban communities to oppress my genetics in their operation kill blackie warfare.They should be using that resource on their on genetics to help their own people.To solve calcium deficiencies and the decomposition of folate or folic acid in the blood which causes sterilization.Exposer to solar radiation causes these levels to fall 50% hence the sun is and has always been enemy number one not those so called useless races lmfao!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Yes, because anything discouraging the lower rungs of society from popping out 20 kids, having multiple "baby daddies" and being a burden to society...

must be some kinda eugenics program!

In other news, Romanian crime rates skyrocketed after the state encouraged/forced people to have kids for no damn reason at all. Something like that. I enjoy the freakanomics point of view. Look it up.

The more I look into this bro the more perplexed I am.Are these people really high IQ barriers if they cant keep their clothes on to a less desirable?The intelligent recognize the intelligent.Evil people use a noble cause to hide their wicked agenda.These people had neither superior genetics nor intelligence.This is just blatant fear of anyone who threatens their superiority.So they must be stopped plain and simple.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I worked for Planned Parenthood as a clinic manager in Florida for 4 years and I have to say that this video is total propaganda put out by the anti-choice crowd. Planned Parenthood has helped a LOT of people. I worked with a lot of people on the State and Federal level and never ONCE did I ever hear anyone talk about or even infer anything regarding "population control". And never once did I ever see or hear of anyone trying to sway someone to make a choice they didn't want to make. If someone needed help because they were pregnant and wanted to keep their baby, they got prenatal care. If someone wanted to put their baby up for adoption they got help to find a good family that would take the baby. If someone wanted to terminate their pregnancy, they got that help too.
They also help a lot of people, men and women, who just needed medical care. Anything from a cold to an STD, oftentimes for free. I for one am proud of my time that I worked at Planned Parenthood.

Anyway, I said my piece, resume your PP bashing now.....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllInMyHead

I worked for Planned Parenthood as a clinic manager in Florida for 4 years and I have to say that this video is total propaganda put out by the anti-choice crowd. Planned Parenthood has helped a LOT of people. I worked with a lot of people on the State and Federal level and never ONCE did I ever hear anyone talk about or even infer anything regarding "population control". And never once did I ever see or hear of anyone trying to sway someone to make a choice they didn't want to make. If someone needed help because they were pregnant and wanted to keep their baby, they got prenatal care. If someone wanted to put their baby up for adoption they got help to find a good family that would take the baby. If someone wanted to terminate their pregnancy, they got that help too.
They also help a lot of people, men and women, who just needed medical care. Anything from a cold to an STD, oftentimes for free. I for one am proud of my time that I worked at Planned Parenthood.

Departmentalization at its best...Seriously dude why would someone in the know rub their hands and blatantly say to you yeah brother we going to do some population control hahahaha

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The problem is it, the majority of the plan from Margaret Sanger was to rid the US of blacks no matter how smart they were....still think it's a good idea?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here are some other quotes from Margaret Sanger, ones you won't easily find being quoted as they are far too frank, and give a clear example of her mind set:

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
(Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble)

"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."
(Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review. )

"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."
(Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.)

She's also been quoted having said:

"Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems. "
(The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda." Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5.)

And the one I find most shocking:

"The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
(Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922.)

She was a real piece of work.. Eugenics is alive, but not anywhere near they way it was in the late 1800's and early 1900's. That it survives at all is sickening, but they now have to to hide their agendas from the public (not terribly hard to do) and slink in shadows. That way of thinking is certainly not as accepted as it was back then and this, at least, is a relief..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllInMyHead

There is no question that eugenics was a major plank of Progressivism up through WW2. Hitler made it a bit gauche and it fell by the wayside as progressives saw that creating dependents out of certain races was more effective than killing them off (they've evolved to trying to make dependents out of everyone of every race by this point). But yes, Margaret Sanger was a racist and believed that birth control should be used to control the "undesirables" in society.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. (Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech).

In Pivot of Civilization, Sanger referred to immigrants and poor folks as "human weeds," "reckless breeders," "spawning ... human beings who never should have been born."

Sanger's ultimate intention was to do away with all blacks. She admitted, however, that it might be necessary on occasion to employ a few, for appearance sake. "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." (Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon)

www.dianedew.com...

It was founded with evil intentions..the progressives of today continue her dream.

"[Slavs, Latin, and Hebrew immigrants are] human weeds ... a deadweight of human waste ... [Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a] menace to the race." "Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent Multiplication of this bad stock." -- Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review .

These are the races "we" still hate today (not me by the way), doesn't that list look familiar?

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." -- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble,

This is where Sharpton, Jackson, Write and others like them come in today.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

You are faster than me!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What do eugenics, the Nazis, and Planned Parenthood have in common?

An "N"! The letter "N".

Okay, I know - humor is a defect ... off to the gas chamber with defective me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Without black people there would be no music in the world.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There was a story shown on CBS in 2007 about one of the "schools" (More like institutions) that popped up during the eugenics craze in the early 1900's. The story CBS did was detailing the experiences of two of the children (now old men) that where unlucky enough to find themselves trapped there.

the story is HERE, and I would suggest reading it if you really want to drop down this rabbit whole further. I would give excerpts from the story, but it simply must be read in full to appreciate it.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: I made an "oopsy".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."

(Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review. )

Actual Source

That quote is not in there.

Rest of the Birth Control Review issues found here.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Here is a quote from Sanger from one of the papers you quoted her in:

In answering the needs of these thousands upon thousands of submerged mothers, it is possible to use this interest as the foundation for education in prophylaxis, sexual hygiene, and infant welfare. The potential mother is to be shown that maternity need not be slavery but the most effective avenue toward self-development and self-realization. Upon this basis only may we improve the quality of the race.

Original Source Here.

Sanger of course always said it was a choice for women to have abortion. And before planned parenthood there were a number of illegal clinics that harmed women who went to them.

And this isn't isolated in the states, there have been illegal clinics throughout the world where abortion is not regulated.

Since PP doesn't force abortions on people, and it remains a choice, they are hardly the nefarious-evil establishment that some people claim. As they do not have swastikas and they do not force sterilization.

But they do, do this.

Planned Parenthood health centers focus on prevention: 76 percent of our clients receive services to prevent unintended pregnancy.

Planned Parenthood services help prevent more than 584,000 unintended pregnancies each year.

Planned Parenthood provides nearly 770,000 Pap tests and nearly 750,000 breast exams each year, critical services in detecting cancer.

Planned Parenthood provides more than four million tests and treatments for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.

Three percent of all Planned Parenthood health services are abortion services.

Planned Parenthood affiliates provide educational programs to more than 1.1 million young people and adults each year.

PP

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You may strike out that quote, then, as it's not accurately sourced. Also, Thank you for posting the old Birth Control Review PDFs
To read the some of the stuff in there....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join