It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, say the TSA Actually Finds a Gun in a Teddy Bear? They did. And the Man Still Flew That day.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I find this hard to believe, on the heels of the underwear bomber part 2.

How is it determined in such a quick manner that the gun was due to a "domestic dispute" that the man and his son flew that day? This story makes me feel uneasy. A gun found on you and you still fly that day? Fishy.

Officers uncovered a disassembled .40 caliber hand gun and ammunition that had been “artfully concealed” inside of three stuffed animals.

According to TSA officials, the main frame of the gun was inside one stuffed animal, a magazine loaded with two .40 caliber rounds and a firing pin were found inside a second stuffed animal, and a slide release lever was wedged inside a third stuffed animal. TSA Spokesperson Ann Davis says those components when pieced together, are enough to make up a functioning gun

“It was determined that there was no threat at any time to air safety,” Chief Messier said

Erm. I guess the TSA really are that good after all. Must be more to the story...

Oh, That Gun? It's not Mine

ColoradoJens

edit on 8-5-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
He wasn't of Middle Eastern descent and it didn't fit their agenda.

What kind of "domestic dispute" causes you to meticulously disassemble a gun and hide it in 3 stuffed animals? This was in carry-on luggage no less.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

“It was determined that there was no threat at any time to air safety,” Chief Messier said

A loaded weapon? No threat to air safety, but I can't take a bottle of soda on a plane.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
this was one of those tests
apparently they do this all the time
drills
like 777 where the very busses in the drill all blew up

LOFTUS: Right, Aswat is believed to be the mastermind of all the bombings in London.

JERRICK: On 7/7 and 7/21, this is the guy we think.

LOFTUS: This is the guy, and what's really embarrassing is that the entire British police are out chasing him, and one wing of the British government, MI6 or the British Secret Service, has been hiding him. And this has been a real source of contention between the CIA, the Justice Department, and Britain.

JERRICK: MI6 has been hiding him. Are you saying that he has been working for them?

LOFTUS: Oh I'm not saying it. This is what the Muslim sheik said in an interview in a British newspaper back in 2001.

JERRICK: So he's a double agent, or was?

LOFTUS: He's a double agent.

www.rumormillnews.com...
edit on 8-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

A loaded weapon? No threat to air safety, but I can't take a bottle of soda on a plane.

Yep. I can only imagine the scene...

TSA Agent: "Hey! We got a gun here! Bullets in the clip! Hidden in these stuffed animals! - It's THAT guy!"

Guy: "Oh, man! I can't believe she did that to me! Disassembled my gun and meticulously sewed it into some stuffed animals! Why that no good dirty woman!"

TSA: "Some woman did this?"

Guy: "Yeah - due to some domestic dispute or something..."

TSA: "Oh. Ok."

(pause)

TSA: "She must be crazy doing that to you! Sorry about the hassle!"

(laughter)

TSA: "Have a nice flight! - HEY GRAMPS! Get your scraggly buns over here! Now what in the? Pull out the damn colostomy bag and unzip those pants!"

CJ

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

They do indeed do "tests" all the time - various agencies play their own little games - but never are they "caught" and the story published in the msm unless they want it to be, for whatever reason...

CJ

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How could he not know it was inside the stuffed animal? The slide alone would be around 2 pounds. If this was a test for shame on them for putting it inside a stuffed mickey and no doubt letting a child handle it. Not like the kid could assemble it, but still you don't let children handle even peices of a gun.

What next some dude bakes a loaded gun into a cake like the freakin movies!! Is anyone buying this BS?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

Yeah, the little kid being forced unknowingly to carry a loaded teddy bear is pretty sad anyway you cut it. Sweet flag on your avatar btw.

CJ

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

TSA plant to justify molesting the elderly women and little kids.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

I did not know this...the video was sad, but you are saying the kid and dad were plants? Any backup evidence because I'd like to hear more about that.

CJ

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
are there arrests yet,

either the man or his wife!?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Not that I am aware. This story was dated today May 8. According to the story there is an "investigation" occuring.

CJ

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No arrests, and they're both allowed to continue flying... What is this a joke?

If this is a false flag, why would they add that rather than say worse. If not for the intimidation factor alone?
edit on 5/8/2012 by dymiox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by ColoradoJens

TSA plant to justify molesting the elderly women and little kids.

www.youtube.com...

Interesting take. I wouldn't think the TSA would be beneath that by any means. It won't change anybody's mind about how useless they are, however.
edit on 5/8/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'll bet the angry wife called TSA and attempted to tip them off. This obvious frame up may have been expected. In that case, you let the husband go. This investigation may lead to criminal charges for the wife. Also. police officers have accidentally carried handguns in carry on luggage and not been arrested.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

That is plausible. I was wondering if they had somehow been notified by the woman associated with the domestic assault. Still, how can the story be so quickly verified? It seems it may have taken a while to get it all sorted...

CJ
edit on 8-5-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This war on 'terrorism' is actually a war on Islam. The reason being that Islam is the only thing standing in their way of world domination. True Muslims do not fall for this materialistic world and these propagandists are desperate to paint them as the enemy of humanity so they manufactured this war on 'terror'

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Funny how Americans are losing their freedoms and way of life do to this so called war on terror...

CJ

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by elitegamer23

I did not know this...the video was sad, but you are saying the kid and dad were plants? Any backup evidence because I'd like to hear more about that.

CJ

no evidence , i was just saying what could be a possibility. what else are we to believe, a 4 year old boy is walking around with a loaded handgun in his teddybears? were all the pieces of the gun there?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
are there arrests yet,

either the man or his wife!?

arrest the 4 year old.
actually just send his ass to gitmo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join