It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Compliance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Encore Presentation
HazCom 2012 - The Road to Global Harmonization
May 23, 2012
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EDT)

The final rule of the Global Harmonization Standard (GHS), all 800 pages of it, has been published in the Federal Register. Now it’s time to sort out the requirements and put them in place. Did we mention the 800 pages...
Join Bureau Veritas for a webinar that will explain how the final standard aligns the current Hazard Communication Standard with the provisions of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals.

Complimentary webinar.
Class size is limited, register today!

For more information about the course and to register.
Click Here to Register
and here is this...Feds law enforcement agencies join movie industry to unveil new anti-piracy warning...I had to not show you this in order to tell you about it.If you do not believe me,here is the warning."O.K I could not even give you the warning.It is copyrighted!Just google I.C.E.news.At least we have this.www.bureauveritas.com/wps/wcm/connect/bv_com/.../our-history
Bureau Veritas history. ... In 1829, the company was renamed Bureau Veritas, adopted the emblem of Truth as its official logo and published its first Register of ...

+
Show map of 67 Boulevard du Château, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France.Friends the New World order is in place and one more term is all they are asking.Please go down to the department of compliance and sign away whatever rights you have,or face the consequences.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Where's the link?

Global compliance?

What we all going to live in harmony?

BS

Even the link you typed is 404 error got another one?
edit on 8-5-2012 by mytheroy because: 404 link

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

I'm trying to decipher OP's post a little at a time. Here's part of it:

Source
WASHINGTON — The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center), led by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), has joined together with the FBI and six major American movie studios to launch an updated anti-piracy warning to be displayed on new releases. The anti-piracy warning will begin appearing in selected DVDs and Blu-rays released this week. The six movie studios, all members of the Motion Picture Association of America, have agreed to utilize the anti-piracy warning.

The joint FBI/HSI anti-piracy warning displays, for the first time, the HSI badge alongside the FBI anti-piracy warning seal and states that, "The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement is investigated by federal law enforcement agencies and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a fine of $250,000." A second screen displays the IPR Center logo with the educational message, "Piracy is not a victimless crime. For more information on how digital theft harms the economy, please visit www.iprcenter.gov."

I don't know why the OP would think it's copyrighted; particularly since they seem so keen to get the word out.

Hold on. I need to take a deep breath and dive back into the OP....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OK.

Source
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Global harmonization Standards and the EPA
Recently OSHA provided a final rule for how it was going to change its hazard Communication standard 29 CFR 1910.1200 to reflect the global harmonization on chemical hazards (see earlier discussions of this topic in this blog).

The EPA operates under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and has its own regulations for describing chemical hazards on a safety data sheet. As a first step towards harmonization, on April 20th the EPA will publish a notice of the differences between its requirements for safety data sheets and OSHA's in the Federal Register.

We all know that regulations change at a glacial pace, and while this notice is not actually harmonization, hopefully this is the first small step in the right direction.

OSHA + EPA = NWO, obviously....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
??????????????

www.bureauveritas.com... e/about-us/our-history
HISTORY
Where we come from…

Founded in Antwerp in 1828, in what is today Belgium, the Information Office for Maritime Insurance had a simple mission: to give shipping underwriters up-to-date information on premiums in use at commercial centers and provide precise information on the state of ships and equipment.

In 1829, the company was renamed Bureau Veritas, adopted the emblem of Truth as its official logo and published its first Register of some 10,000 ships. In 1833 the head office transferred from Antwerp to Paris, where a branch office was set up in 1830.

I'm speechless and clueless on this one....
edit on 5/9/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This one I couldn't figure out:

"Show map of 67 Boulevard du Château, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France"

Best I could do:

LocalMaps-g196581-Neuilly_sur_Seine-Area

If you weren't mystified by now, you will be when you see it....

top topics

join