It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 23 is appearing over and over

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
For aabout some time ive been seeing this number over and over again. But this past week it has picked up pace.
I know it's a message, but Im confused on it's meaning.

Was wondering if any of you know what it means.

Did some google, but so far my findings doesnt resonate with me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why would it mean anything? Message from who?

I think you noticed it when it came up a few times as a coincidence, and then you were looking for it so you notice it more. Could happen with any number.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Robert Anton Wilson( I'm almost certain) made an observation about the exact same number and situation as you describe: the number 23 increasing at an odd rate in his experience.

Sorry that is so vague, I can't recall more than that right now, it's been years and offline when I read of it. I will see if I can dig anything up.
edit on 8-5-2012 by BigBlackDog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
On reading closer, I see you did a bit of research on it as well. I will assume then you are familiar with the 'number 23 enigma' in general at least.

Good luck at any rate.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I see the the sequence 1234 all the time. If I am awake when it is that time i will gravitate towards a clock or time. this has been going on as long as I remember. True story. One time I was in a parking lot and noticed the plate on the car in front of me was**1234 *. The number of the street the lot was located on was 1234. The number of the bar I went to was 1234 and the total for the 2 beers that I drank.... You guessed it 12.34. I went directly home after that and played COD4.

But I am afraid that I have conditioned myself somehow and that it is not anything significant.
edit on 8-5-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Robert Anton Wilson and the 23 enigma

boingboing.net...

I find the 22 enigma more relevant for these times
Way more going on with 22 nowadays. It's so "now".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I thought the number 11 was being seen more not 22 or 23 ie 11:11. but on a side note lately I have seen 12:12 more and more

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Dido for me on the 1234. It appeared so much in my life, I cleverly worked it into a tatoo of mine. People will often say there is a temporal factor to it, which could be, but doesn't explain the non-temporal events that you explained, and which I have also experienced.

As to the theory or theories? Shoot, who knows. I have thought about it and have some ideas, but nothing really convincing to myself.

As far as the # 23, all I can say is join the odd number club.
I will say, realistically, consciousness is NOT really understood at all. Is our own consciousness separate from others or are we connected (think Rupert Sheldrake studies)? Are we having simultaneous consciousness events here on earth? Multi-dimensionally? Are we somehow subconsciously incorporating or inviting them into our awareness? How these numbers play a role or mean anything to us is rather a mystery.

Nonetheless, I encourage all of you to gather around at this time and participate in what I feel is the best way to handle witnessing these odd numbers:

edit on 8-5-2012 by alyoshablue because: messed up yt link

edit on 8-5-2012 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
In keeping with RA Wilson, I think it is more indicative of his quarter experiment from "Prometheus Rising."
All part of figuring out who makes the grass green.

Once you figure that out, you might get to hear the sound of one hand clapping

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Even more importantly, you may even hear the sound of one eye opening.
Or soon, you may start seeing the fnords.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Double the pleasure.
Double the post.
edit on 5/8/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

ever see this movie?

edit on 8-5-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
23 used to follow me around when I was younger, and was a very dark and sad young lady.

Don't see it so much anymore though.

Now all I see is 3:33, seriously it's scary to wake up to that everynight, or wake up from a nap to see it, or simply glance at the clock and catch it twice a day.

I don't know if I've subconsciously programed myself to see it now or what, but it's a relevant set of numbers.

3 itself being a trinity, 3 3 3 a trinity of trinities.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

Funny you should mention that. I've also had visions of an eye in the sky. And lately ive been also seeing symbols and signs about that eye.

(Too lazy to embed but here's the link to the symbol ive seen.)

www.encod.org...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

The fnords!!!! I can see the fnords!!!!!!
O crap, I can see the fnords.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The number 23 has always been an obsession of mine. I don't know why it appears over and over. Maybe it has to do with the same crazy way that the number one is more prevalent as the first digit in numbers? Since I was seven I've had that obsession, and then the Jim Carey movie came out and I was surprised it was really a thing.

Maybe it's because it's the smallest two prime numbers, one even and one odd? Maybe it's because numbers can all be summed up in these two numbers because of their attributes?

I think it's the essence of quantification that causes these occurrences to happen rather than some mystical connection, but who knows?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think it was in the movie "Pi" (or it could have been 23?) The main character is told, "when you start looking for a number, you find it everywhere... like it's XX steps to the bus stop, XX times you brush your teeth"... I have the same thing with the number 19... still see it everywhere...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anyone else interested in the fact that most of these numbers are prime numbers?

2, 3, 11, 13, 23... These have all been mentioned.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Regent Leo

Yep, all you see are 1's 2's and 3's when it comes down to it.

Trinity of numbers....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yeah,
I'm going with the 23 Enigma too. R.A. Wilson

23 Enigma

The Fnords have seen me.

edit on 8-5-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join