It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dustin Hoffman saves life of a person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If you're in trouble, a nearby celebrity might be the one to call.

Dustin Hoffman is the latest in a string of heroic Hollywood stars, as he recently rushed to the rescue of a London jogger whose heart stopped while he was working out at Hyde Park, the London Evening Standard reports.

According to the paper, the 74-year-old actor was walking in the park on April 27 when he saw 27-year-old Sam Dempster, a lawyer, "staggering and frothing at the mouth" before he collapsed.

marquee.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The Article is basically about Dustin Hoffman saving a man's life after the man got a Heart Attack. Dustin Hoffman is one of the few celebrities that ACTUALLY do something. He got my applause after all he is not like those suck up celebrities like the Kardashians and Jersey Shore.

And I wonder why do people worship the Kardashians and other losers rather than praise real heroes such as Dustin Hoffman

And plus Imagine instead of Hoffman it is the Kardashians that come across the man? then the man is screwed
edit on 8-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

WELL What a nice thing to do!

i hope anyone,, in that place, at that time, would do similar..

it's NOT a big deal that it was Dustin..the famous actor..

it IS a big deal that one person Helped another,, in a time of Dire need.

it could have been a plumber,,

i'm very glad humans help out each other,, and THAT,,, is Newsworthy..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Believe me if was some jerk like let's say the Jersey Shore People then they'll get just simply ignore people in distress

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by darrman

Believe me if was some jerk like let's say the Jersey Shore People then they'll get just simply ignore people in distress

yeahh maybe..

i dont watch Crap-tv,, so i wouldn't care to pick somebody at random, even another celebrity--

but i would say, that SAVING another's life, can make profound Changes in the life, of the person who acted...

I myself, have saved a few lives,, i mention this, not to brag, but to Share the JOY with you..

EVEN,, if i was to become a BUM,, once more.. i would Always know that my LIFE had had MEANING..

i feel blessed to have been of service to the universe.. in a very small ,, but PROFOUND way..

and Nothing can ever take that away........

new topics

top topics

join