It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earnhardt Sr. Ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was reading my local paper this morning, and in the TV listings section, they had a blurb about Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Apparently, he has an interview coming up with Mike Wallace in which he speaks of his father's tragic death, and his recent accident.

He also talks about being "pulled" from the car, and having second and third degree burns on his body, yet his crew said no one helped him out of the car. Dale Jr. thinks it was his father.

"I think he had a lot to do with me getting out of that car," says Earnhardt. "...I don't want to put some weird, you know, psycho twist on it like he was pulling me out or anything, but he had a lot to do with me getting out of that car. From the movement I made to unbuckle my belt to lying on the stretcher, I have no idea what happened. ... "

Anyone who's been in a car accident knows how scary it is the instant before it happens, and in the immediate aftermath.

Has anyone been in a car accident in which one person died (or more) and you were one of the survivors? Did anything similar happen to you? were you pulled out by some unkown force?

Let's hear your stories...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's more of the adrenaline rush....

I too was in a car accident, a fairly bad one, in which my car spun around, etc. The police were curious as to how my car ended up uphill, on the side of the interstate grass of the onramp (about a good 30 degree slope). Numerous witnesses stated they saw me get out of the car, nod after seeing the other driver was ok, push it (the car) out of traffic, and onto the onramp, then sit down. They remembered as it was certainly out of the ordinary...and without the adrenaline rush, I certainly couldn't have physically done it (ever try to push a car uphill???).

I have NO recollection of doing so however. I remember the impact, and the next thing I can recall is sitting on the side of the onramp, on the ground.

Perhaps this is the same phenomenon...?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Did you see the way how he came out tho.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
People can do weird thing in times of crisis, I am a woman and I blew up the engine in my car and had to call a wrecker, an elderly man showed up with a wrecker he was parked about 25 feet in front of my car on an uphill grade, he forgot to scotch the wheel. He is squatted down in front of my car with his back to his wrecker, for some reaon I turn and see it coming toward him, I scream and go running toward it and somehow manage to stop it, it did knock me back one step but he was only slightly bruised as a result of my stopping the wrecker. Had I not screamed and caused him to try and stand and stopped the wrecker I surely think it would have killed him, he did not even thank me.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
Did you see the way how he came out tho.

I did, it looked a little weird to me, he came out of that car like you would think someone was behind him pulling him from the wreck. I think it really scared Jr. and though he doesn't recall much I think he knows he was not alone in getting out.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i am currently looking at the video and trying to enlarge it to see how he gets out of the car, i will update this post with an avi or an animated gif when i am finished.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I saw this interview last night. I Tivo'ed it, so I got to watch it a couple of times. At first glance, it did look like something/someone was pulling him out of that car, then dropped him on the ground. Who knows, it may have been adrenaline, or it may have been Dale. Sr. Funny thing is, no one ever said anything about Jr. looking funny coming out of the car until he mentioned it. So, who knows?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would love to see the video. I have been unable to find it and I am a HUGE Jr fan. I was a Sr fan until he died (still am, but need an active driver).

If you get that video, definitely let us see. Thanks.

top topics

join