It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it the devil that answers prayers, or is it free will, OR is it a Gift from Gods mistake of free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I did another thread on ‘Has God ever answered your Prayers‘, and after reading all the replies, I figured out that the devil never did, and never has, and never will exist….well ,the bad version at least.

I honestly think the’ Evil Bad Devil’ was made up for the mistake of free will, or I could be wrong, but something doesn’t fit ,it doesn’t fit because the devil isn’t bad, its ‘free will’ that’s bad, and if its free will that’s bad, than the equation of the devil is obsolete to a human .

Who answers what prayers to the flesh?

‘I pray to be a millionaire ’

3 days later>>

I HIT THE LOTTERY, I JUST WON 100MILLION DOLLARS, THANKS ……………..

If a person wins the lottery, they say it’s because of the devil, and not God, but the person will thank God because that’s whom they prayed to.

So whom do you really thank helped you win the lottery?

Why wouldn’t God answer your prayers to be wealthy?

Why wouldn’t God make you a millionaire to make you happy?

Why is it that every thing that makes you happy’ bad for you, or the devils work, or not right in the lords eye.

'Jesus died for the atrocities of 'free will', not the' free will' of creating the devils sin'

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Why wouldn’t God answer your prayers to be wealthy?

Matthew 19:23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Being rich hooks you on materialism

edit on 8-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And why not,it makes no sense.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Akragon

And why not,it makes no sense.

Sorry... read the edit

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The Devil or Satan will NOT answer your prayers. EVER.

Not unless you are a believer that he is the the one you should follow and NOT god (the great deceiver).

All my prayers have been answered, not prayer like the Christians or muslims do but prayers for what I am accustom too.

You can ask for whatever but you will be disappointed.

You need to trade with he devil. Give him something he values and you will get all you can handle in return!!!!!!

Nothing is free.

Its better than praying to some fake god who has NEVER answered a pray. If god is truly righteous then he must hate babies with cancer, the people of Africa and anyone who has suffered extreme distress and turmoil.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, since I don't believe in the devil,
I can say that it was not who answered mine.
I worked for my prayer to be answered. I prayed to spirit, after earning "something". I do occasional spirit work, and the last one was very hard on me.When I do it, I do it for free, but at the same time, there are times when it doesn't seem worth it. This last experience hurt me, and for once, and only this once, I asked for something in return in the form of a prayer, and got the answer the next day, if you recall my answer in your thread.

I asked for work and the next morning there was a notice on my door that the place I am living was hiring a caretaker, which I got right after my interview.

There was no coincidence there. The spirit world paid me back for helping them. If you understand how things work, and how the creator works, and how the spirit world works, then yes,
it was answered immediately.

The only thing is, it continued my spirit work as there are spirits in the building I live in...
As I said in the other thread, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

People get hung up on the term "God".
Spirit works in mysterious ways.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Freewill is a choice of a life's path between good and evil.

The devil represents bad choices, or ignorant ones that lead to destruction rather.

Lets put this in 10,000 BC terms.

I'm teaching my kid how to hunt a mammoth. He says, "I already know how to hunt a mammoth, dad." I say, "okay then go hunt a mammoth." He tries and gets stepped on by the mammoth hence he is destroyed because he exorcised freewill without full knowledge of the light. The light being the correct way to hunt a mammoth.

The devil represents ignorance where freewill is exercised in making decisions without full knowledge of the light, knowing how to survive.

The story of Adam and Eve teaches us this moral.

"Don't eat the fruit it's poisonous."

"I'm going to eat it anyways. A hookah smoking caterpillar told me it's not."

"Hey, Adam, try some psychedelic fruit, a hookah smoking caterpillar said it will expand our minds."

Adam and Eve in harmony say, " WOW..."

Then Rabbit Adam asks Alice Eve, "Where's the garden?"

Since Adam and Eve walked 10 miles on a 24 hour hallucinogenic trip they have no way of knowing what direction they came from or where they are so they never could find their way back to the garden.

Much like today when people want to practice greedy Wall Street extreme capitalism and can't find America anymore because they think they know it all and so they want to practice evil pure supply side economics riding the back of the beast.

Understand now lil man?

This has been an Uncle lesson. File: 17825
edit on 8-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It was free-will. The power was in your choice to play the lotto.

top topics

join