John Edwards Trial: Donor Tim Toben Says He Warned Obama

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

John Edwards Trial: Donor Tim Toben Says He Warned Obama


www.huffingtonpost.com

John Edwards Trial: Donor Tim Toben Says He Warned Obama ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/john-edwards-trial-wendy-button_n_1499171.html

11 hours ago ... By MICHAEL BIESECKER, The Associated Press GREENSBORO, N.C. -- A onetime donor to John Edwards has testified that he warned the ...
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here we go again! What will it be this time. Who will blame who. What dirty secrets will come out of the closets. Boy oh boy campaign trail is getting down and dirty.
Edwards is old news and I am surprised the wire is picking this stuff up but any crap news is better than real news.
Mods put this where you please
thanks ljb

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches
 


I don't see how this is bad for Obama. What was he required to do? Go on the the nightly news and tell everybody Edward's business?

This is just news filler. I don't see how it affects anything right now. If you hate Obama this won't make you hate him anymore than you already do.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by longjohnbritches
 


I don't see how this is bad for Obama. What was he required to do? Go on the the nightly news and tell everybody Edward's business?

This is just news filler. I don't see how it affects anything right now. If you hate Obama this won't make you hate him anymore than you already do.


Hi ant,
Don't look at me, when you say HATE.
It's a wasted emotion. You got to use that energy to do good.
Now you can see what I mean by looking at our Avatars.
It's really about Edwards any way.
News filler, Where have you been for the last, eeerr, forever.
Cheers ljb
edit on 5/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: i



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
They were not lying when they said the 2012 campaign would be nasty. Dog eaters, stay-at-home moms, and Republican candidates impregnating Bunnies....this is better than Bill and Monica's fiasco.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches
 


I don't understand a word you are saying.

The point here is this: Why is this even a story? If this shows anything it's that Obama was smart enough to vet people.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
They were not lying when they said the 2012 campaign would be nasty. Dog eaters, stay-at-home moms, and Republican candidates impregnating Bunnies....this is better than Bill and Monica's fiasco.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 

See her is where my A political nature gets me in trouble.
You say Republicans impregnating??
Isn't wasn't John a Democrat??



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by longjohnbritches
 


I don't understand a word you are saying.

The point here is this: Why is this even a story? If this shows anything it's that Obama was smart enough to vet people.


They are just words. Like vet. Are you saying Obama used animal doctors on people??



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches


They are just words. Like vet. Are you saying Obama used animal doctors on people??


No "Vet" also means to check something out.
www.thefreedictionary.com...



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia
 


Ah you ment VETTING got ya. Weeding out sorta.





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join