It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the saddest video you have ever seen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Six6Six
Not very sad.

I don't get why anyone has flagged this??!!

Not sad...its pathetic!

Yes you are right ......it is pathetic, it's pathetic how someone could be driven to this, yet still retain a modicum of self respect and decency.

Don't get me wrong what he did was criminal to the extreme!.....now why do you think it is pathetic?

Its pathetic because he has money for a gun but none for his kids?

SELL THE GUN its worth more than the money in the till.

Just because he is polite means nothing.....NO ONE is forced to do this......or driven to this. He CHOSE to do this.

He could of begged on the street...some of those beggars earn quite a bit each week..or he could of got a damn JOB like everyone else who has responsibility!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

Yes you are right...whichever way you look at it, it is a sad story, it would appear that the guy doing the robbing is not quite the gentleman the video portrays him to be, but what I find sad is the reaction of the store keeper.....he wouldn't have know the background to the robber.....yet he still wished him well after handing over his takings.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Its pathetic because he has money for a gun but none for his kids? SELL THE GUN its worth more than the money in the till. Just because he is polite means nothing.....NO ONE is forced to do this......or driven to this. He CHOSE to do this. He could of begged on the street...some of those beggars earn quite a bit each week..or he could of got a damn JOB like everyone else who has responsibility!!

You are absolutely correct!......what I found sad in the video was the interaction between the two men.....NOT the act of robbing the store.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A man THAT old with "kids"? Where'd he steal the kids from? He looks old enough to be a great-great-grandfather. I don't buy the "kids" lame excuse. I'm sure he needed the cash for something; and didn't like to be a robber ... but, the "kids" excuse struck me as a flat out lie.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When you point a gun at someone, you are telling them you might kill them. Saying nice words does not give you manners. This is a criminal and who cares if he can talk sweet while contemplating robbery and murder. Should we feel sorry for a rapist who shakes his victims hand afterward?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Yes. you are correct, I just found it sad that two men, especially the store keeper, when confronted with the situation that he was in, conducted themselves in the way that they did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join