It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you sampled yourself and found chemtrail "poisons"??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

But really. 8.2 is more accurate. "Part" of anything doesn't give the right perspective.

it does when you consider that it means that almost every bit of dust generated from soil is going to have aluminium in it - the element pervades our existence.

The main thing to look at is how much goes from there, to the human body and how much artificial sources are contributing, along with spraying.

Did you ever eat dirt as a kid??? Did your kids ever eat dirt?

Do you ever breath dust? Drink from an aluminium can?

Aluminium is, literally, everywhere around us - unless you live in a filtered atmosphere.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
But really. 8.2 is more accurate. "Part" of anything doesn't give the right perspective.
The main thing to look at is how much goes from there, to the human body and how much artificial sources are contributing, along with spraying.

You'll get most of it from your food:

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

Virtually all food, water, air, and soil contain some aluminum.
The average adult in the U.S. eats about 7-9 mg aluminum per day in their food.

7-9mg. That's 7,000 to 9,000 ug.

Now look at the chemtrail theorists test results in that context.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Yes....yes, INDEED!!:

It must be true because there is even a website to warn us all:
DiHyrdogen mono-oxide dangers

Along those lines....(might be a bit dated, but still one of my 'FAVES'!!:

"Banning" DiHydrogen monoxide

(
)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by earthdude

aluminium was invented right after electricity?? How do you figure that????

It is actually the 3rd most common element on the planet, and part of about 60% of all soils, for example.

It can only be refined using electricity. There is no other way.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

reply to post by earthdude

aluminium was invented right after electricity?? How do you figure that????

It is actually the 3rd most common element on the planet, and part of about 60% of all soils, for example.

It can only be refined using electricity. There is no other way.

No other practical way - of obtaining metallic aluminum. But aluminum was originally refined using purely chemical processes in the early 1800s.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Wöhler process was the former way in which aluminium was extracted from its ore. However with the advent of more efficient means of electrolysis, this chemical process of extraction became extinct. It involved the reduction of anhydrous aluminium chloride with potassium, and produced powdered aluminium.
In 1827, Friedrich Wöhler refined a process discovered by Hans Christian Oersted, a Danish chemist, who first produced impure aluminium in 1825.

Of course most chemtrail theories don't involve metallic aluminum, instead they focus on aluminum oxide, which is very common in the soil, air, and in your food.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I hope this case facilitates an actual gathering of suspected mist from a plane has it happens. I don't know how the heck they could do that, but maybe an investigative small plane can follow an enduring trailer as it happens. Could this be done, or is it just a whack idea?

It could certainly be done - $50k was raised to make "what in the world are they spraying" - that would likely be enough to fly a dedicated air sampling aircraft for a handful or hours - enough to get some samples.

Testing would cost a bit too of course - but all in all I reckon that something like $100k would be enough for a pretty impressive programme of sampling, testing and reporting.

the lawsuit website says they have 1700 people involved - so that would be about $6 each.

I would like to see this in court too, but I think your numbers are low? How about a billion and we go from there.
100 k would not even pay for the fuel for a flight, unless you just take off and land in the same hour.You have to consider the tech side as in all the equipment and people involved here.
All considered I agree with your OP, yeah lets get it in court.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 10-5-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

I hope this case facilitates an actual gathering of suspected mist from a plane has it happens. I don't know how the heck they could do that, but maybe an investigative small plane can follow an enduring trailer as it happens. Could this be done, or is it just a whack idea?

It could certainly be done - $50k was raised to make "what in the world are they spraying" - that would likely be enough to fly a dedicated air sampling aircraft for a handful or hours - enough to get some samples.

Testing would cost a bit too of course - but all in all I reckon that something like $100k would be enough for a pretty impressive programme of sampling, testing and reporting.

the lawsuit website says they have 1700 people involved - so that would be about $6 each.

I would like to see this in court too, but I think your numbers are low? How about a billion and we go from there.
100 k would not even pay for the fuel for a flight, unless you just take off and land in the same hour.You have to consider the tech side as in all the equipment and people involved here.
Regards, Iwinder

That's a bit off. You can rent a small jet for $2,000 per hour. If you are just talking fuel, A Hawker 400XP, for example, can do about three hours on 733 gallons, of about $4,000, or $1350/hour

So for $100,000 you could very easily do lots of multi-hour sampling flights.

An important question though is what exactly would you do? What would you test? Fly through some contrails? Just sample the air? Follow a suspicious jet?

What if you did all that and found nothing? Would anything change?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Regards, Iwinder

That's a bit off. You can rent a small jet for $2,000 per hour. If you are just talking fuel, A Hawker 400XP, for example, can do about three hours on 733 gallons, of about $4,000, or $1350/hour

So for $100,000 you could very easily do lots of multi-hour sampling flights.

An important question though is what exactly would you do? What would you test? Fly through some contrails? Just sample the air? Follow a suspicious jet?

What if you did all that and found nothing? Would anything change?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

Good points and you will have to ask the Chicken (AG) as it is his thread.
But on the other hand a small jet as you say would not have the capability to stay aloft for any amount of reasonable time not be able to carry the equipment or staff to do any actual good as far as testing goes.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

You might try doing a little research or even a modicum of research before making yourself look like an idiot by inventing numbers.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

How about using weather ballons to get samples?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

But on the other hand a small jet as you say would not have the capability to stay aloft for any amount of reasonable time not be able to carry the equipment or staff to do any actual good as far as testing goes.
Regards, Iwinder

You really are operating in the dark here, aren't yuo!!

The Hawker 400XPmentioned has a payload of over 5000 lbs, and a 1600 mile range at 45,000 feet - or about 3 hours duration.

Many jets have higher payloads and longer ranges - the Hawker is quite small.

Perhaps you should just refrain from commenting when you clearly have no knowledge whatsoever on the subject being discussed??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

How about using weather ballons to get samples

Indeed - why not? This guy wants to - apparently he has raised 4% of the necessary funding, but I don't see how much he is after in total - $10,000 is mentioned on the donation page

Apparently there is a reason not to though, because believers bend over backwards with excuses for not even trying to get samples, and this project seems to be sadly lacking in funds - the last donation was 3 months ago, despite me pushing it on here in this thread on the topic of balloons

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

You might try doing a little research or even a modicum of research before making yourself look like an idiot by inventing numbers.

I stand by my numbers here, we need at least one billion dollars to do this, 50 million is to do the actual research and the rest is to play the government game and buy our way into a court that will rule in our favour.

My math is 100% correct.

Regards,Iwinder

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

So you need at least $1billion to do any work - when a 747 costs less than $30k to fly for an hour, or a biz-jet

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Huh???

I stand by my numbers here, we need at least one billion dollars to do this.....

A "billion" dollars???

What, you wish to bring in three dozen "contractors" and spoof up the price???

A "billion"??

Oh, my!.............

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I stand by my numbers here, we need at least one billion dollars to do this, 50 million is to do the actual research

Why not just pay a bunch of college students $10 an hour to research the history of contrails in people's family photo albums? Collect an extensive historical record of contrails, and then compare it to modern contrails to see if they look any different. Or if there's been an inexplicable and statistically significant increase.

I mean, if this chemtrail theory is so visually obvious to so many people, then why is that visual evidence so hard to get.

Heck, why not just ask the 2,000 people on the various Facebook chemtrail pages to do this research. They would probably do it for free.

Then just release the study on the internet. If it's solid it will speak for itself.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

You KNOW already that it's BS!!!!

Then just release the study on the internet. If it's solid it will speak for itself.

THIS is why it never makes the "mainstream".....it is crap.

Enjoy this song:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't believe in chemtrails simply because who can be so stupid to send posion to their own families.

Have you think that if chemtrails poison exist the presidents of the world, their family, and all the family of the main politics including the military would be breathing that poison?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

Oh yes - that has been considered.

The theory is, as I understand it, that he chemtrail poisons are part of a binary or trinary weapon - you don't actually get killed unless you are also exposed to the other part r parts.

And of course the other part(s) are vaccines or fluoride or some other conspiracy or combination thereof.

Therefore TPTB merely don't take vaccines, or filter the fluoride from their water, or don't eat MacDonalds, or something similar and they won't get sick and die when all the rest of us do.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

my 3 year old niece had extremely high amounts of aluminum in her hair when it was sampled.....and she only eats organic, good food...(my sister is obsessed w/ that)

And why would anyone test a kids hair???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join