It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you sampled yourself and found chemtrail "poisons"??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If you have then perhaps you should consider joining this lawsuit

•This group is for those interested in filing a lawsuit for Geoengineering and Chemtrails that have evidence of Chemtrail toxins such as Barium, Aluminum, Strontium and other toxins in their blood or hair, urine, soil, rain water.

•We plan file a complaint in all 11 US Federal Courts and Courts abroad. We now have over 1700 potential Plaintiffs and we are growing VERY fast now. Thanks to all that have joined.

I would encourage anyone who has concerns about chemtrailing, et al to help these people - I am fully in favour of examining all the evidence in open court!!

sure I don't believe it is happening - but I also believe that open examination of the best evidence that can be gathered is always a good thing.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So are you gonna sell a book on it or tell us how to test ourselves?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Don't we get those toxins from all our name brand foods already? How would you know if it was chemtrail or trail mix toxin?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have tested my cold water supply here in UK west/midlands and was suprised with some of the results.Free chlorine was measured at 0.01 ppm nothing odd with that,what I did find a little strange was the level of combined chlorine at 0.40 ppm,this level of used chlorine is normaly seen in your average 50M swimming pool and I would'nt drink that.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I am sure if you are motivated enough you'll be able to figure out a way or find one on the interwebs

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Now thats' a good question...I'm sure it will come out in any court case and receive a good discussion there.

Of course it also receives considerable discussion on every debunking site too.....and little or no discussion on chemmie sites.....so yeah.....I'd like to see it examined in open court!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

sure I don't believe it is happening - but I also believe that open examination of the best evidence that can be gathered is always a good thing.

That's the spirit!

I am curious what evidence they have thus far. Surely they have something or the attorneys would not be interested or think it worthy?
I hope this case facilitates an actual gathering of suspected mist from a plane has it happens. I don't know how the heck they could do that, but maybe an investigative small plane can follow an enduring trailer as it happens. Could this be done, or is it just a whack idea?

peace

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by councilglasses

Chloramine (aka combined chlorine), more specifically monochloramine, is also used in drinking water disinfection at a municipal level. What you're measuring in your swimming pool water is predominantly trichloramine. Not sure what the regulations are like in the UK, but here in the US the limit is 4 ppm measured as chlorine in drinking water.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
my 3 year old niece had extremely high amounts of aluminum in her hair when it was sampled.....and she only eats organic, good food...(my sister is obsessed w/ that)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
my 3 year old niece had extremely high amounts of aluminum in her hair when it was sampled.....and she only eats organic, good food...(my sister is obsessed w/ that)

Could you share what the levels were, and what they should have been?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have seen the results of my latest medical tests and have been examined by a physician who told me my body has way too much dihydrogen mono-oxide. I looked it up and it can be fatal! Perhaps a literal flooding of this project with similar results will finally get some kind of action started. No less a chemtrail authority than Cliff Carnicom has been extremely bothered by the initial results of toxicity, and the delivery of this chemical into the atmosphere by trails behind planes.
It must be true because there is even a website to warn us all:
DiHyrdogen mono-oxide dangers
If these claims are made on the internet, and promoted by experts, who are we to question their veracity?

Hey, someone has to say this, it might as well be me.
edit on 8-5-2012 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I hope this case facilitates an actual gathering of suspected mist from a plane has it happens. I don't know how the heck they could do that, but maybe an investigative small plane can follow an enduring trailer as it happens. Could this be done, or is it just a whack idea?

It could certainly be done - $50k was raised to make "what in the world are they spraying" - that would likely be enough to fly a dedicated air sampling aircraft for a handful or hours - enough to get some samples.

Testing would cost a bit too of course - but all in all I reckon that something like $100k would be enough for a pretty impressive programme of sampling, testing and reporting.

the lawsuit website says they have 1700 people involved - so that would be about $6 each.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Al is one of the most common metallic elements in the world. Organic produce means that there have been nothing "chemical" used for fertilization or pest control (both animal and vegetable) on the field for at least seven years, if you eat anything "organic" from California. Most places hold to that standard, in the US, although the USDA says only 3 years. And these standards apply only to the US, which means "organic" produce from outside the US needs be "only" 95% natural. So the use of the word "organic" means lots of different things, usually a lot "worse" than what the people who buy it believe. I know because I was a produce clerk for many years including ordering the "organic" department. I had to know.
Those "supposed-to-be-nasty GMO" aluminum-resistant plants are decades old, and needed because Al is toxic to plants and found in the soil naturally. You can't take the Al out of the soil, so you need plants who can grow and produce despite the Al. Al is not added to agriculture.
That your niece has Al in her hair means she must live in a area rich with Al already present, and is not related to her diet.... unless she eats foil.

edit on 8-5-2012 by stars15k because: not enough sleep or coffee

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
I have seen the results of my latest medical tests and have been examined by a physician who told me my body has way too much dihydrogen mono-oxide. I looked it up and it can be fatal! Perhaps a literal flooding of this project with similar results will finally get some kind of action started. No less a chemtrail authority than Cliff Carnicom has been extremely bothered by the initial results of toxicity, and the delivery of this chemical into the atmosphere by trails behind planes.
It must be true because there is even a website to warn us all:
DiHyrdogen mono-oxide dangers
If these claims are made on the internet, and promoted by experts, who are we to question their veracity?

Hey, someone has to say this, it might as well be me.
edit on 8-5-2012 by stars15k because: clarity

Used by non-chemtrail believers to discredit non-science posters.
Oh, you have too much water in your body? Really? Just stop.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Clearskies because: of stress

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
If you have then perhaps you should consider joining this lawsuit

I think this is awesome! All chemtrail believers need to get involved!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Why would they rain down aluminum on people? We get plenty of it in what we eat. It was invented right after electricity and the worst thing about it is that aluminum oxide may cause Alzheimer's disease.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

aluminium was invented right after electricity?? How do you figure that????

It is actually the 3rd most common element on the planet, and part of about 60% of all soils, for example.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

60%? That's not what i found.

About 8.2% of the earth's crust is composed of aluminum.

education.jlab.org...
At any rate, aluminum is mostly found, in combination with other materials, like alum, aluminum oxide or bauxite and unless you eat a lot of it on purpose, it will not hurt you.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I said it is PART of about 60% of soils - not that is is 60% of the crust.

The soils in question are Feldspars - all of which contain aluminium, and which make up as much as 60% of the earth's crust.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

But really. 8.2 is more accurate. "Part" of anything doesn't give the right perspective.
The main thing to look at is how much goes from there, to the human body and how much artificial sources are contributing, along with spraying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join