It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Opening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm starting speculation on the Grand Opening. Just what do you think it is? And when will it be?

The Grand Opening is an event in which a finished and furnished utopia, complete with things only any God could create, becomes open to a 'leaving the earth' type of living.

The living spiritually will enter and become the newly attractive living.

I suspect the Grand Opening will happen on an earth holiday.

A holiday such as Mother's Day, where in this case the Mother will do awesome for Her offspring She is going to make up to, since Her offspring had to live in a dystopia for a long while until the utopia got finished and furnished.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Dear John,
. I was wondering where you came up with the name of this event as the Grand Opening? Is this a known event? Is it about a porthole opening? Where did you read about this Grand opening?
It states somewhere in the bible that jesus is preparing a place for us ....or something to thee affect.
Is this a dream of yours or a prediction?
If it's a prediction that mothers day is the day....wouldn't what ever the Grand Opening is be WORLDWIDE? If so not everybody on Earth has a mothers day.
In the end of the bible , last 3 chapters of revelation, there is 2 distinct heavens....one is on earth the other is somewhere eles.
Did you read about that new star thread...looks like a brand new baby galaxy....by the time we get there, it should be all fixed up for our utopia.
Sincerely,
Texcin

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I would like clarity on what the OP means by 'leaving the earth'. Christians, myself included, believe we will leave the earth via an event known as the rapture. A number of spiritualists and new agers also believe in this or similar event.

The rapture will herald the last period of time on earth which will be characterized by (probably peace initially) and then turn into something very nasty of varying apocalyptic events.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I'm starting speculation on the Grand Opening. Just what do you think it is? And when will it be?

The Grand Opening is an event in which a finished and furnished utopia, complete with things only any God could create, becomes open to a 'leaving the earth' type of living.

The living spiritually will enter and become the newly attractive living.

I suspect the Grand Opening will happen on an earth holiday.

A holiday such as Mother's Day, where in this case the Mother will do awesome for Her offspring She is going to make up to, since Her offspring had to live in a dystopia for a long while until the utopia got finished and furnished.

John, I've had repeated dreams of visiting a mall, which I think is related to the "grand opening". The dream is so prevalent and striking that I started a thread on it-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I've been browsing this mall in my dreams for two years now, but have never bought anything. I'm often there with others. Are we waiting for the Grand Opening?
Interesting topic, thanks!

top topics

join