It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military you are not fighting for your country

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
Lets get to the point

Don't pick on kids !!

Damn!!

Epic win

edit on 9-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

Does your double-tap make their snake jump?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

I've been screaming that for years and no one listens or believes that Slick Willie pushed the Iraq agenda too.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why is everyone addicted to Oxycontin? Isnt it made from Opium? Isnt it strange that soon after we invade practically the worlds only source of opium that billions and billions of pills of this # floods our streets? I mean, youd think having 10 countries militarys in your country would maybe slow your production and export of opium, but it obviously seemed to have an opposite effect somehow. Why are we over there anyway? Gas and oil is still at a premium and rising, and the terrorists seem to have been in Pakistan and Yemen most this time anyway?? And soon as we leave it will all collapse back to the way it was and all we did was create more enemies while destroying our economy...

Why havnt we won the war on drugs? BECAUSE THE OPIUM WARS NEVER ENDED.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

I agree that this is part of the problem but as another member said to me earlier apparently we cannot talk about such things here I was like wtf looked it up and apparently there is a no no policy about talking about substances. Anyway I gave you a star for what you were saying its a problem that needs resolved but I will leave it at that.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As actually just to be a simpleton the Multi-Verse. Where is my Science?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
+1/3 and -1/3 but wait did we find some 4 stars that could have a stream....swim through your veins like a fish in the sea.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If we leave, and I mean really LEAVE, then maybe the world can fight amongst each other and leave America alone. If we stop trying to do the right ####ing thing al the time and LET communist China take Taiwan, LET Communist N. Korea take the South, then maybe the world can leave US alone.

We stop feeding North Korea, hell, they'll all be dead in a week!

No war problems.

If we stop giving money to every tin-pot dictator and country on th planet, then maybe they can focus on themselves and not other fracking countries.

If we stop feedin the ####ing world, then maybe they'll be more worried about FOOD and not bombing AMERICA!

SHUT.
OUR.
DOORS.

TURN.
OFF.
THE.
GRAVY.
TRAIN.

World? Kiss our butts. We're closing shop.

Want a cure for leukemia? Think of it yourselves.

Want food?
GROW IT YOURSELVES!

America has been accused of imperialism for too long. So lets give the world what it wants.

NO AMERICA!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
When the order comes to lock up innocent civilians we'll see if the military are actual human beings on this planet or just robots following orders.

Will they use their brains and hearts or arrest their neighbors and friends because they are told to do so?

Interesting times coming my friend.

Peace

But it's happening already! The US has got 25% of the world's prison population, at least twice as in China, which has over a billion citizens.

Militias and military people seem to be waiting for a "big one" that might actually not happen... as the ongoing fall into totalitarian rule is INCREMENTAL and kept quiet.

When houses are gonna be raided and people sent to camps systematically it will be too late. It will be too late when most people are into solitary cells.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

I live 15 minutes from Phoenix in Chandler AZ and there was a beheading about 1.5 miles from my house - We live in a great neighborhood and it's safe but the violence of that culture is already here in America.

Did you know Ron Paul has often mentioned how he would like to bring the troops home and have our borders secure?

Texas primary is coming up and they need to shock the world by voting for their representative...He will bring the troops home and will get rid of the prison system. America just might not be ready for liberty and freedom yet!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Don't whine at them, our military is supposed to be under civilian control.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does it remind you the same strategy is being played today ??

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There's all kinds of people sent to jail for murder just for defending themselves!

Self-defense is now considered a "crime" by the courts...

Cece McDonald

Marie Mason

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Remove Jewish lobby in america then problem's will be solved.

edit on 9-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Does it remind you the same strategy is being played today ??

This. So much This.

Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Your welcome friend

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Remove Jewish lobby in america then problem's will be solved.

Remove EVERY lobby. Jewish, Iranian, CAIR, mokey-farts, foreign EVRYTHING.

Then we can START FOCUSING on our problems.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

But you need to be stationed where you're needed! We have 761 active US bases around the world!

With most of them in the US.

Obviously the ones outside the US would be of more relevance. They'll be a few in Germany, Korea and Okinawa, as well as all those currently in Afghanistan, Iraq etc. Not to mention others used as leap frog staging points to get to the Middle Eastern theatre, and elsewhere. 150-200 perhaps?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Iran anyway, agreed. Afghanistan and Iraq had little to do with Israel other than them being part of coalition.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

But you need to be stationed where you're needed! We have 761 active US bases around the world!

With most of them in the US.

Obviously the ones outside the US would be of more relevance. They'll be a few in Germany, Korea and Okinawa, as well as all those currently in Afghanistan, Iraq etc. Not to mention others used as leap frog staging points to get to the Middle Eastern theatre, and elsewhere. 150-200 perhaps?

They all need to go.

We pack up and head out.

Of everywhere.

Let countries handle fights themselves.

We also need to get rid of the UN.
Isn't IT on indian land BTW?

Kick out everyone who isn't American! out of America. We leave.

They leave.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Iran anyway, agreed. Afghanistan and Iraq had little to do with Israel other than them being part of coalition.

We're at war with only muslim nations. Our top "ally" in the world is Israel. Coincidence?

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join