It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military you are not fighting for your country

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister

Originally posted by thesungod
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Iran anyway, agreed. Afghanistan and Iraq had little to do with Israel other than them being part of coalition.

We're at war with only muslim nations. Our top "ally" in the world is Israel. Coincidence?

Then fine.

We leave.

Close the door to the world.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Iran anyway, agreed. Afghanistan and Iraq had little to do with Israel other than them being part of coalition.

We're at war with only muslim nations. Our top "ally" in the world is Israel. Coincidence?

Then fine.

We leave.

Close the door to the world.

Bunny you left chat! Is makes me sad.

No but come on. North Korea is more of a threat than Iran yet all we see is propaganda for more war with muslims.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
Oh it's much easier to tell the troops to just stop following orders when you could just as easily stop paying taxes if you feel that strongly about this, but I know you Don't.

I did stop paying taxes.

Guess what? Your boss owns the printing press and printed enough to cover the shortfall.

They found a loophole.

OMG you don't pay your taxes!?!?

Arrest him. Bring him up on charges and throw away the key.

That's kind of what your doing to us Vets and current Military personnel. No context or experience in the matter and your calling for blood.

And I hate to break it to you, but you still pay taxes.
Do you possess any land? You pay property taxes or they seize it. To say otherwise is 100% lie.
Have a vehicle? TT &L or you'd have your car impounded eventually in most states.
Bought anything from a store? Sales tax or it's stolen. In states with sales tax anyhow.
You have a job that's above table? FICA, SS and other taxes are automatically deducted by your employer.

It's talk like this that makes soldiers not want to speak out. We do and ya'll say throw them in jail, string them up.

Believe me if the vocal minority turns to military into "THEM AGAINST US" organization like many Law Enforcement entities things will take an extreme turn for the worst.
edit on 9-5-2012 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

North Korea, Iran, screw em.

We leave. Let them figure it ou.

America the "bully nation" with its kill-bot soldiers, remember?

We solve many problems if we leave.
1) they settle it themselkes
2) They blow the crap out of each other.

Who cares???

It's NOT AMERICA'S problem!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

North Korea, Iran, screw em.

We leave. Let them figure it ou.

America the "bully nation" with its kill-bot soldiers, remember?

We solve many problems if we leave.
1) they settle it themselkes
2) They blow the crap out of each other.

Who cares???

It's NOT AMERICA'S problem!

China will eventually deal with N Korea. The muslims will continue to fight amongst each other as they have for hundreds of years. So what's the problem? See I'm not saying that soldiers are bad. We need our military... just not fighting these wars. There's a war on our border.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bunny , america is not the enemy.Enemy are those behind the power of congress !
edit on 9-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

China will eventually deal with N Korea. The muslims will continue to fight amongst each other as they have for hundreds of years. So what's the problem? See I'm not saying that soldiers are bad. We need our military... just not fighting these wars. There's a war on our border.

Who cares!!!

We don't need our military if we close our borders. Sure, we can keep some. Whatever. But we close up shop, stop all trade and let the world figure their problems out without using the military OR America.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yup, your right. Coast Guard is about the only ones that are stationed at home well most of them.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
reply to post by beezzer

Bunny , america is not the enemy.Enemy is those behind the power of congress !

Bull. For decades America has been blamed for every damned thing that's gone wrong in the world.

I have the solution.

Take America out of the equation.

Close our borders, stop all trade, all foreign aid, everything.

Then the world can go figure out what to do.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Damn! you must be mad.....That was according to me by the way

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Damn! you must be mad.....That was according to me by the way

To hell with the rest of the planet.

The world can kiss my fuffy cotton tail.

We're so bad, our military so awful, then the world will OBVIOUSLY be a much better place when we take a ####ing powder!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Who cares!!!

We don't need our military if we close our borders. Sure, we can keep some. Whatever. But we close up shop, stop all trade and let the world figure their problems out without using the military OR America.

You need a strong military to defend your great nation once you build or someone else will come and take it from you.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oookay....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Who cares!!!

You need a strong military to defend your great nation once you build or someone else will come and take it from you.

Who wants us?

We're the "horrible" country, remember?

Isolationism.

We don't bother the world, the world won't bother us.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Oookay....

We take care of our own messes with freedom and liberty at home. Screw the rest of the world, the planet.

No wars.
Just closed doors.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JagermeisterYou are not fighting for your country! If you were you'd be stationed on our border to protect Americans and not in some 3rd world country fighting a race war against muslims. Afghanistan has a more secure border than we do!

I'm pretty sure there's tons of Afghans would like (die) to trade places with you...

...Particularly women.

Count your blessings man! Your rantings are valid, but if the US troops are actually being of help in some poor nation, it's a very good thing to karma. Being a good samaritan is NEVER a bad thing.

If it were me, I'd rather help a stranger who had nothing than my family who had everthing - jobs, love, etc..

Getting my point?? Love one another stranger or not, family or not, same race/color or not!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know if these points have been brought up. But military force, or any force, ought be used to issue any decree or law. If you agree borders should be enforced, you agree there's a difference in who we, as human beings, are. You're black, I'm white, he's purple, she's green. So, let's enforce rules and laws against. Take it as far as that can go. That's what you're enforcing by insinuating let's do this rather than that.

Borders VS. Terrorism.

Opinion/Belief VS Truth

P2P me if you need further explanation. Until then, you're only helping THEM divide us. By race, origination point, superiority, whatever... You're propagandizing divination. Plain and simple. You're not helping.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'm content to let the soldiers decide for themselves what they are fighting for. My guess is that they are a lot more aware of what motivates them than either you or I can determine FOR them.

I know why I get up in the morning. You know why you get up in the morning. Soldiers know why THEY get up in the morning. They don't need you or I to make their decisions for them.

edit on 2012/5/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

OMG you don't pay your taxes!?!?

Arrest him. Bring him up on charges and throw away the key.

By law I didn't make enough to have to pay anything.

So technically I am 100% legal in not paying them.

If you don't exceed the gross thresh hold you aren't even required to file.

But in regards to state sales taxes which fund state operations, those are unavoidable and I still have to pay that no matter how little I make.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join