It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video Obama is HIDING From American CITIZENS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm appalled that the Obama Administration's official Youtube channel is trying to hide this video, only distributing it via a hidden link. Why doesn't his people want this open to everyone? Anyone care to translate? Sounds to me like the guy is talking about how he doesn't have a visa (in the country illegally?).

Direct Link To Video showing it's hidden!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't speak Spanish, but thanks to Google I got this from the text;

With Obama health care reform, your children can stay in your insurance plan until they are 26 years of age.

Google Translate

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sostratus
I don't speak Spanish, but thanks to Google I got this from the text;

With Obama health care reform, your children can stay in your insurance plan until they are 26 years of age.

Google Translate

im sure that is going to
get everyone excited..

i wouldnt want that video distributed publicy
either it stinks of what the hell are they saying?
... mostly underground* because
it is in spanish and is for the spanish obama
supporters to pass around
edit on 8-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm appalled that the Obama Administration's official Youtube channel is trying to hide this video, only distributing it via a hidden link. Why doesn't his people want this open to everyone?

Why do you think the Obama Admin. is trying to hide this video? Did you look at who uploaded it?

Not exactly trying to keep people from seeing the video if they're the ones uploading it to YT, are they?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Well it was uploaded yesterday and only has 162 views so far. I'm sure ATS will bump that number.

Navy_Vet, I'm curious, how did you get the link?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Obviously they weren't trying to outright hide it if they were dumb enough to post it on their own channel, even Obama would know that the link would get sent to someone unfriendly sooner or later. Their intent was probably just to delay its discovery by their opponents. Unfortunately for them, the video was discovered only a day after it was put up.

Now, for everybody and their mother to send the link to fox news.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If they were hiding it they would have made it private and you would not be able to see it. You can bet it is very much intended to be spread most likely through news letters/e-mails to hispanic-american supporters.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkinin

Wait, so the best way to "hide a video" is to upload it to YT, and hope no one sees the link? As opposed to, say, not uploading the video in the first place.

Secondly, the video is of a volunteer helping other spanish-speaking Americans with a provision in the ACA that allows a son/daughter to stay under their parent's health coverage until 26. No mention of "visa" or "illegal immigrants".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Obviously it isn't a very good way to hide squat, its purpose in my estimation is just to slow down the video's spread to non-left wing persons and new sources. The obama campaign obviously wants the video out, so they can't do a whole lot to hide it, unlisting it is about the best that can be done.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Since when does Obama need to hide the fact that offering the poor and wealthy Free $%i# is the way to get elected?

Nice find but no headlines here.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Apparently, a lot of people didn't actually click on the link. It's not like any of the other videos in their channel. This is "Unlisted". If you click on the link, you'll see "This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it." Why? Oh, that's right. Because the vast majority of people are against the freeloading illegal aliens dragging this country down, and Obama doesn't want the vast majority of the people who visit his Youtube channel seeing him pandering to law breakers. Here's the link again...

Link

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Two problems with your assessment:

1. "Unlisted" is not hidden. Obviously everyone could quiet easily see the video.

2. Nothing in the video indicates the people in it are "illegal aliens". They are simply Hispanic-Americans speaking Spanish. The video appears to be a volunteer educating them on some of the benefits of the health care act, namely a child can remain on a parent's policy until 26.

Just because they're speaking Spanish is no reason to assume they're illegal aliens.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I agree with you, people should not be jumping to illegal aliens. It is quite obvious that Obama is attempting to get this video out to those who will like its message, while making it difficult for those who will not like it to find it. Much like his 2008 campaign, he will send whatever message a certain group wishes to hear, and send another group the message they want to hear.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

What the hell is this thread supposed to be about?

Are you people really grasping for straws when it comes to things to throw at Obama?

top topics

join