It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have superpowers. Read this thread if you don't believe me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

It's not pandering to be civil and tolerant. Remember when you first started pondering truth? So what if the OP is motivated and into what they are doing?

I clearly remember as a child of maybe ten, long before the Moon landing wondering if the Universe is not infinite, what's on the other side.

In this case this is something far more complex to explain than to realize. The OP simply did the equivalent of realizing that God is inside us. That realization does not come so easy and not at all to many. It opens lots of huge doors and I think all who realize it are overwhelmed at first. It would have perhaps gone better had they not used all the new age spiritualists wording.

I sometimes wonder if the new agers even realize they are not finding new, but very old and well known truths.

I understood and it would seem you did also, so why the venom?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Thank you! It's one of my favorites.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice, now maybe you can use those superpowers to help the planet.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My super power is... common sense.

Since its so rare these days!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I love this + great thread S@F, your mind and the outside energies in unity and anything is possible. But some of the moronic writers in this thread especially the first poster "So what are your superpowers"?
He is using "superpowers" in a hypothetical sense, but some people just like to bring others down I guess.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF OR NO ONE ELSE WILL...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Unity means that your internal subjective mind and the outside objective world are one.

Subjective relativity isn't false, it is just you. Your perception of the universe becomes the objective you. Think about that real hard. Try to grasp the implications of it.

Nothing that exists can be false. Existence is truth. Even if it is your imagination, it is true because it exists. Even if it only exists in your head, all is one. It's not only in your head, it shines through your eyes for all to see. What you think about the universe matters not only to you, but also to all.

What you see, externally, is you. The brighter the outside is to you, the brighter you will be to it. A "light being" is an observer who has chosen to unconditionally see, to a high magnitude, the beauty, glory, and greatness of the universe. You can make what you observe become more alive in your presence just by what you become on the inside. If you take responsibility for what you think and do, and know that it does matter for the reasons I have said as well as for countless other reasons, then you will understand. Then you will know that you have superpowers.

Whatever You believe...is true.

A

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Even if it is your imagination, it is true because it exists.

What if I think, "this statement is false"?

Does the world implode on myself, if that statement becomes true?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I can turn wine into water. Really. It's my special superpower.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

No, it just becomes a paradox. All lies are try because they all exist as potential realities.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by Lionhearte

No, it just becomes a paradox. All lies are try because they all exist as potential realities.

So, with the same statement but modified a bit "this statement is false. Also paradoxes don't exist." could be.. true?

That's like, way over my head, man.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

More and more people are starting to realise this and in the end all humans will reach this conclusion. Well done

A difficult one to explain and will only be understood by those who are ready and that, is perfection. S&F

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I see that cynicism is a super power shared by many.

Perhaps the people that would be best served by the OP's message are the same people that will refuse to even contemplate the possibility of it's truth.

Or perhaps lack the ability to understand it.

But that's okay...even if you can read the blue prints for a skyscraper..doesn't mean that you will ever build one.

Thanks for post OP.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
But I can't see you, nor am I feeling better. Where are you and how large a radius of power do you possess?

I'm not trying be a smart Alec or dismissing your claim. I agree that self actualization is a real power.

Maybe I am feeling it, because you caught my attention and made me think

edit on 9-5-2012 by Idahomie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Is this what you mean, sorta.

That's a regular coke bottle in western perspective, but to them has many other possibilities that can manifest into reality?

PS. This is actually a funny movie, I recommend it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So if my mind thinks I can fly I should go jump off a building?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBlackDog

More likely stoned out of his skull. Glossy Eyes

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Unity means that your internal subjective mind and the outside objective world are one.

Subjective relativity isn't false, it is just you. Your perception of the universe becomes the objective you. Think about that real hard. Try to grasp the implications of it.

Nothing that exists can be false. Existence is truth. Even if it is your imagination, it is true because it exists. Even if it only exists in your head, all is one. It's not only in your head, it shines through your eyes for all to see. What you think about the universe matters not only to you, but also to all.

What you see, externally, is you. The brighter the outside is to you, the brighter you will be to it. A "light being" is an observer who has chosen to unconditionally see, to a high magnitude, the beauty, glory, and greatness of the universe. You can make what you observe become more alive in your presence just by what you become on the inside. If you take responsibility for what you think and do, and know that it does matter for the reasons I have said as well as for countless other reasons, then you will understand. Then you will know that you have superpowers.

Outstanding post man. Simple short and to the point. Whoever is asking "what superpowers"...is missing the point of the post.

Hang in there....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You guys dismiss this entirely but you take hook line and sinker that BS human earthquake detector? You might as well take both packages, or question both of them. Choose.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

I must have missed it.....What superpowers do you claim to have??

The power of my existence as exemplified by others observing my presence. I can make people feel more alive by them just being around me.

We all have this power. its innate in humans. Most meditators tend to steer clear from the "entertainment" crowd after they begin to progress.

One of my superpowers is perfect pitch. I can hear any sound & be able to identify the key, or chord structure of it. My hearing is getting better each day

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Dr. Dr.......We have a problem here

I have the solution, we wait for reactions and TOUCH DOWN!
We have a winner

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join