It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I too can sense earthquakes before they happen. I got the feeling several times in the early afternoon last Sunday. For me, this occurs generally four days before the earthquake happens.

When the 2004 Indian Ocean quake happened, I got that feeling so strongly that I could barely breathe. The one on Sunday wasn't nearly so strong, but it came in smaller segments, one after another with a minute or less in between.

In any case, your husband is not alone. There is a site that caters to other human seismographs where they discuss their particular interpretation of the upcoming events. Some of those people can register exactly when and where it is due to occur. Pretty crazy stuff.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I will tell you what 'Mrs Cat', earthquakes happen all the time, when there has not been a big earthquake for a long time, one can happen in the future which no one ever said cannot and will not. And I am saying that wuthout having any 'feeling' of it, so it's like saying one day the Earth will be hit, we don't know when but hell, it will be hit. So good, anything else? Better without putting a date, it may turn out wrong based on 'feeling'

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the Warning! Instincts are the most important gifts that we have!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I will tell you what 'Mrs Cat', earthquakes happen all the time, when there has not been a big earthquake for a long time, one can happen in the future which no one ever said cannot and will not. And I am saying that wuthout having any 'feeling' of it, so it's like saying one day the Earth will be hit, we don't know when but hell, it will be hit. So good, anything else? Better without putting a date, it may turn out wrong based on 'feeling'

except this has a timetable. I give it till noon eastern time... Or all day tomorrow maybe. (today I guess actually) Meaning all through May 9th...

After that, it's a no go.

I am actually feeling normal, but I only feel weird when the Sun acts up. I swear everytime I tell my girl "somethings up today." I find out later we got hit with an X flare. Earthquakes though? I don't even realize are happening lol.

I've felt one earthquake in my life. It was the east coast one that was like 5.9... I didn't even realize what was happening, I thought I was losing reality, or very dizzy. Felt like I was on a boat on waves. I had no idea an earthquake could feel flow-ee...

looked down at the clock on my edit and saw 3:11... Slightly strange, but my subconscious likes to poke fun at me.

edit on 5/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
this is interesting....even if it doesn't pan out this time, let us jknow when your husband feels it again, we'll keep track. I think you are sincere,and you started this thread and was honest about it. I think this is something worth examining.

time will tell...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I don't know how he does it, but as he sits in his office chair he feels vibrations in the ground.

I had the same thing happen to me a while back ago when sitting in my office chair. Except, I didn't predict any earthquakes. I couldn't figure out what it was until a month passed and I realized my chair was getting old. It might not be the reason for you, but at least it's a variable you can eliminate.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I do think earthquakes can affect people beforehand. Animals sense these things why not people (we are animals after all)

OP has always been right as far as I've seen but I respectfully hope your hubby is wrong. S&F

IF it does pan out....I would submit him to Stan Lee's super humans. (if it were me)

edit on 9-5-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I can feel vibrations through the ground when others cannot. I have felt ones powerful enough to make me jump out of bed.I have been surprised other peeps cannot film them.Anyway I no longer think they are anything to do with earthquakes. Although I dont know what they really are.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well, how long before it hits does he know>?

Because it has now been over 24 hours, and still no sizeable earthquake.

vvv

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Im geosensitive too and so get it
Ive had migraines now for over a fortnight..so something is definately on its way. Can he wave locate? I've noted a potential pressure spot just south of Tokyo....I hope not..but that seems to be where loads of energy is moving atm...there and the usual thrum from SoCal.

Ro

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Maybe this time it was only a big silent fart, how could your husband knows if it was a fart or the floor that vibrates?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
His intestines were just moving food through his system which made it feel as thought he was experiencing an earth quake.

Had similar experiences an hour after a meal.. don't know what causes it.. but thought that I too was experiencing an earth quake.

Only recall three occurrences.. gas maybe.. not sure.. really felt weird though..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Things are too quiet!

First time I have NOT seen red on this map:

www.iris.edu...

edit on 9-5-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Well, how long before it hits does he know

I think we must wait for the usual earthquake day....the 11th. Another couple of days left.

I hope I'm wrong, but I also noticed the very low EQ activity of the last 4-5 days. The quietness before the storm?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If it is true, there is nothing we can do about it, so why subject people to this fear?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm soo happy you posted this!

I have also been sensing earthquakes. Like your husband, the one time that made me realise something was really going on with me, was when I felt a strong shake the morning of the 11th march 2011 (stangely, 8-9 hrs after the event). I was flabbergasted when I saw the news at lunch. For me it feels as if I was actually in the earthquake, I feel like I'm swinging left to right. But for some reason I know it's not really happening right now where I am, cause I just feel it in the inside. I usually feel it within 24h before or after the earthquake. Wish it would always happen like a day before so I can predict it. Now, it's quite cool, but has no use

I also felt a little something yesterday (or the day before?), but it was subtle, nothing major.

Can someone please give me the website where the other "human seismographs" share their experiences?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I find this interesting.
This used to happen to me.
I would feel vibrations others couldn't feel and noticed significant quakes would occur shortly after or during.
I only told my sister who thought I was amazingly psychic.
I still feel vibrations but dismiss it now and never check. I've decided it was all pure coincidence, not to say it is for your hubby.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I can feel vibrations through the ground when others cannot. I have felt ones powerful enough to make me jump out of bed.I have been surprised other peeps cannot film them.Anyway I no longer think they are anything to do with earthquakes. Although I dont know what they really are.

Same here.
I'm amazed at how many others feel this.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by NOTurTypical

California has been having earthquake swarms for months now. They could be the next victim. It could also be farther north into Oregon and Washington, or even the British Columbia area.

What makes you think Cali is the next in line to get the Big One?

Many of God's prophets are getting visions and dreams that Cali is going to be destroyed, with a quake bigger than 9.0. Sometime this year, it's imminent. I just saw your thread and now a secular source is saying the same thing that the prophets have been saying for months.
edit on 9-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join