It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

That's funny, I woke that night with a shaking bed as well. I'm in Central Texas. When I woke up Friday morning, March 11. 2011 I could not believe what happened and wondered if I felt something.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lover088
I think we will have M 7.2 + or M 8.0 + from 9-14 May .. UTC

You all know where are dangerous locations ..

Peace ..
edit on 8-5-2012 by lover088 because: (no reason given)

Why do you think this?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

It's very complicate for explain, especially for my poor English ..

But I'm positive 95% that will be stronger from M 7.2, also don't have time for explanation i will need 2 days to explain that .. xD

Posibile location off coast Peru or Indonesia to Tonga that's my gees for this one, but can appear anywhere at dangerous location ..
edit on 8-5-2012 by lover088 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I hope it hits n the heart of L.A or S.F and i know... millions of innocent people don't deserve to die right???? blah! They are supporting everything that God despises about this country!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I hate to join in on this...
BUT
prior to quakes that have happened close enough to feel, however slightly, I get a strange headache, migraine aura and all and one of my dogs carries her blanky around, nursing on it and whining. Today had been one of those kind of days. I told hubby that my head, that dog and some guys butt in Texas is predicting an upcoming earthquake.
I hope not really because we only go through this when it's close and FissionSurplus says her hubby only feels them when they are big.
I'm in the NW Arkansas area.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Text
Bumping to remind me to check this in the morning....I've read a ton of your posting Fission....I love to read what you have to say! See everyone in the am...I hope

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I feel kind of silly posting this but oh well. I feel something similar on a fairly regular basis, I guess some people are just more sensitive to earths vibrations, I hear it too that low hum. Anyway, it's never predicted an EQ for me. Not to diminish the OP but I thought I'd offer my experience with it not having any predictive affect.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Ouch! I have friends in both Los Angeles and the Bay Area.

Honestly, though, how do you know what God despises? The one thing I imagine He despises over everything else is hate...But that's just a guess, since He hasn't told me personally.

Yeah, LA is full of phoneys and strange people, but there are a lot of good people there, too. Same thing with the SF area. I know they're due for "the Big Quake", but I'm hoping it doesn't happen. Maybe I'm being selfish, but there are people in both cities that I care a great deal for, and I don't want them to get hurt.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I appreciate you contributing to the conversation anyway. I like to get all sides, as long as it isn't mean and insulting.

You are right to be skeptical, any thinking person would be. No hard feelings on my end.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Haven't had a chance to read the entire thread, but just caught it after reading this:

May 8, 2012 – PERU - The Civil Defense in Peru (Indeci) intensified today a prevention drive warning of a potential massive earthquake now preceded of two daily tremors average.

Source - Extinction Protocol

Whether your "human seismograph" was potentially picking up on the activity mentioned, or the potential activity they are warning about, I thought it might be of interest
edit on 5/8/2012 by Open2Truth because: source link fix

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think that your husband needs to recalibrate his butt because there was no big quake.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DropOfKim

I read your post to my husband, and he laughed about being the butt in Texas. LOL.

Seriously, I hope it is nothing more than a headache, a doggy reverting back to his puppy stage, and a butt in Texas with crossed signals.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DropOfKim
I hate to join in on this...
BUT
prior to quakes that have happened close enough to feel, however slightly, I get a strange headache, migraine aura and all and one of my dogs carries her blanky around, nursing on it and whining. Today had been one of those kind of days. I told hubby that my head, that dog and some guys butt in Texas is predicting an upcoming earthquake.
I hope not really because we only go through this when it's close and FissionSurplus says her hubby only feels them when they are big.
I'm in the NW Arkansas area.

I just took 2 advil. Kind of a dry headache if that makes any sense. Makes me irritable. I don't put a lot of stock in my headache prediction abilities, but I will say I had the same feeling the day of the baja quake affecting me here in CA.

Keeping an eye on the news.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lke123

LOL! The night is still young. Your post was funny, though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Alright, well I guess I will share my experience today. So I'm a college student and while I was away I got involved with this website and I recently moved home for the summer. I was talking to my mother last night about earthquakes and whatnot and she actually told me that she has also felt these 'precursor' vibrations in the past, and later on the earthquakes happen. honestly I don't really know how I feel about it, of course I want to believe my own mother but I guess you have to feel it to believe it. I feel skeptical adding fuel to the fire right meow but she came home today and said she felt the uneasy vibrations while she was at the dentist. Now that she has told me this I guess I will have to wait and see if anything happens. I'm going to keep a close eye on the dogs to see if they start acting weird. I'm also in Alaska now and we have a good amount of earthquakes so maybe it will just be a small local one.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Glad to see your post! I'm sure there is so much more we could learn if we really paid attention.

I post on the experimental / alternative thread & have learned a lot since finding it!
Someone posted on there about feeling someone's body vibrating even!

My hubby senses earthquakes before they happen. But he gets all kinds of pains, sometimes chest pains.
We just about went crazy running to the ER before we figured out what it really was! And I'm sure there must be a chart somewhere that says 'hypochondriac' on it, because they could never find anything!!!!

Human beings can be such an arrogant lot. Thinking they already know everything & there is nothing new to discover!!!
Where would we be if everyone in the past thought like that???

I'll be very interested to see what happens!
Not wishing for it to happen, but not talking about it won't prevent it! It may even make someone more aware!
And spreading awareness is what it's all about!!!
WOQ

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have been watching the following website: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Please note that my husband mentioned the vibrations he felt around 6 hours ago. Please click on the link and note that, beginning around 5 hours ago, things started to become more seismically active. It may be coincidental.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

According to that map, most of the action is in Sumatra, Indonesia, Japan. Lover088 did mention above about a major quake either in Peru or these areas.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I have been watching the following website: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Please note that my husband mentioned the vibrations he felt around 6 hours ago. Please click on the link and note that, beginning around 5 hours ago, things started to become more seismically active. It may be coincidental.

Even if today there is no quake please keep posting when your husband feels something, it will be very interesting to know or to be prepared.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Looks like it didn't pan out, but thanks for warning us about an earthquake in a nondescript location anyway. With 24 hours notice we could evacuate the whole earth so that no one gets hurt. His unusual talent could one day save billions in repair costs too (if we ever work out how to prevent earthquakes once we know they are coming).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join